You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 18

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Rogers Sep 21, 2014 05:37:09 PM ET

I started at 161 lbs, and i am now 186 lbs. i'm 26 weeks pregnant, and worried i'm gaining too much weight. i have just been on holiday so i have overindulged quite a bit, but feel i am very overweight at 26 weeks. is this normal?

Guest Sep 20, 2014 01:08:57 PM ET

I'm 28 yrs old, active, and 5 months along. i only gained 2 lbs, but i lost 6 at the beginning. is that okay?

Guest Sep 18, 2014 05:12:49 PM ET

Hi. i am age 40, and 5' 6", and my starting weight was 153 lbs. i am now at week 22, and i am 174 lbs. is that too much weight gain as there were weeks where i stayed the same weight and then put on about 3 lbs at once.

Christian Sep 11, 2014 02:20:36 PM ET

I'm 5'5 and started out at 133 lbs, and now i'm 28 weeks and 5 days, and weigh 157 lbs. am i gaining too much?

Guest Sep 16, 2014 10:16:27 PM ET

No, you're fine! i was the same starting weight with my first baby and am also 5'5", and i gained a total of 37lbs for the whole pregnancy. but, i was always up a total number of pounds equal to the week i was in (28lbs at 28 weeks for example). the weight gain tapered off at 36 weeks, and i delivered at 41 weeks, up a total of 37 lbs. i lost it all after 6 months and then some as soon as i was done breastfeeding. hormones play a big role in how much different women gain and hold on to during and after pregnancy. don't stress over it (like i did every single day of my first pregnancy!). good luck!

Trish Sep 10, 2014 07:19:00 PM ET

I think this just told me i"m fat! 7 pounds over the high end of of my target weight range. i'm 5'5 122 lbs pre-pregnancy, and today i'm 138. i'm having twins!

alex Oct 3, 2014 01:58:05 PM ET

I wouldn't stress about it since you're having twins!

erika Sep 10, 2014 03:12:48 PM ET

With my first pregnancy, i started out at 125 lbs, and delivered full term at 180 lbs. she was 7.3 lbs. now i'm 32 weeks pregnant with my second, and i started out 125. now, i'm only at 150 lbs. i think it's because with my first i had a car, and i was always sitting an eating. with this one, i'm always on the go an eating.

trisha Sep 9, 2014 09:14:28 AM ET

I am 29 and a half weeks today. i started at 192 lbs and went to 186 in the first months. but, recently two weeks ago i started gaining weight. i now weigh 201. i'm 5'7. is it too much too fast?

sara Sep 9, 2014 03:47:46 AM ET

Hey there...i'm so much worried about ma present weight. i'm 5.4 and was 49 kg. it's my first pregnancy, and i don't know how much weight is good for me. it's my 23rd week, and i'm just 54 kg. is this normal? my tummy is also not that fat, but the doctor says my baby is fine. i'm expecting a baby boy. is there any difference between baby girl or boy pregnancy? i'm so worried so, kindly help me. also, tell me how many calories do i need in a day? is eating tahini good in 6th month ok?.

Jade Sep 7, 2014 07:17:18 PM ET

I'm 34 weeks and weigh 160-170 lbs. i weighed about 130 when i was first pregnant. my doctor said that if i was gaining 5 pounds every time i came to visit, that it wasn't a bad thing, but that i was just going to have a big baby. and now, i'm 34 weeks, i've only gained 1-2 pounds at every office visit, and my baby is around 5 lbs. he will be 8 pounds when i deliver. weight gain varies on your health before you were pregnant, if you were obese, then you shouldn't gain more than 20-30 pounds.

Nadia Sep 5, 2014 12:35:31 PM ET

I'm 5'3 and i started at 138. i went down to 128 during my first trimester. now i'm at 33 weeks and 2 days, and i'm 137 lbs. the doctor said my baby is growing just fine, but i'm not getting the nutrients i need because i've had morning sickness during the first and now third trimester. she now considers me a high risk pregnancy. i started having contractions, and she immediately asked me to come in. hope everything's ok.

<< 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 106 Next >>