You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 19

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

thanisha Oct 1, 2014 09:11:52 AM ET

When i was 29 weeks and 1 day, i weighed 190 lbs.

Alina Sep 24, 2014 11:15:55 AM ET

I'm 24 years old, 5'3, and started out at 124 lbs in the beginning. i lost about 6 lbs, which comes to 118 lbs in my first trimester. now, i' 34 weeks pregnant and my weight is 141 lbs. is that good?

alex Oct 3, 2014 01:58:51 PM ET

It's a bit low, but if your doctor isn't concerned, you should be fine.

Alina Oct 8, 2014 01:30:54 AM ET

Yes, the doctor says i'm fine and that the baby is healthy, and i shouldn't worry about my weight. now i'm 36 weeks and weight 144 so i'm going up pretty fast now. :)

maro 23 sep 2014 Sep 23, 2014 12:55:00 AM ET

Hi. i am 20 years old, and now in week 23. before pregnancy my weight was 65 lbs. now i am 67 lbs. is it okay?

alex Oct 3, 2014 02:00:03 PM ET

You mean 167lbs, i hope! if you were overweight to begin with, then you are probably fine. just check with your doctor.

Njaa Oct 4, 2014 02:40:48 AM ET

I'm just under 4'10 and i weighed 86 pounds when i was your age. i was extremely skinny and borderline unhealthy, so i really hope you are kidding around. i can't even wrap my mind around being that underweight unless you are 3 feet tall. if you are serious, you must not be seeing an obgyn. otherwise, he or she would be very concerned and you'd already know the answer to your question. 65 pounds is on the verge of starvation as is. being so underweight to begin with and then only gaining two pounds as you're entering your sixth month is just outrageous. if you are, in fact, as small as you say, then i would strongly recommend that you get some prenatal care immediately. good luck.

Ashley Sep 22, 2014 09:34:54 AM ET

I'm 5'3 and my pre-pregnancy weight was 96 lbs. i'm now 26 weeks n 3 days. but at 24 weeks and 3 days the doctor said i weigh 128 lbs. i'm concerned about if i gaining enough for my son to grow and be a nice healthy size baby boy.

Njaa Oct 4, 2014 02:46:50 AM ET

That's exactly what my pre-pregnancy weight was as well, but i'm only 128 lbs now, and i am almost 36 weeks. my weight is healthy, so i know for sure you are gaining plenty of weight to be the same as me with 10 weeks behind me. no worries.

Rogers Sep 21, 2014 05:37:09 PM ET

I started at 161 lbs, and i am now 186 lbs. i'm 26 weeks pregnant, and worried i'm gaining too much weight. i have just been on holiday so i have overindulged quite a bit, but feel i am very overweight at 26 weeks. is this normal?

Guest Sep 20, 2014 01:08:57 PM ET

I'm 28 yrs old, active, and 5 months along. i only gained 2 lbs, but i lost 6 at the beginning. is that okay?

Guest Sep 18, 2014 05:12:49 PM ET

Hi. i am age 40, and 5' 6", and my starting weight was 153 lbs. i am now at week 22, and i am 174 lbs. is that too much weight gain as there were weeks where i stayed the same weight and then put on about 3 lbs at once.

Christian Sep 11, 2014 02:20:36 PM ET

I'm 5'5 and started out at 133 lbs, and now i'm 28 weeks and 5 days, and weigh 157 lbs. am i gaining too much?

Guest Sep 16, 2014 10:16:27 PM ET

No, you're fine! i was the same starting weight with my first baby and am also 5'5", and i gained a total of 37lbs for the whole pregnancy. but, i was always up a total number of pounds equal to the week i was in (28lbs at 28 weeks for example). the weight gain tapered off at 36 weeks, and i delivered at 41 weeks, up a total of 37 lbs. i lost it all after 6 months and then some as soon as i was done breastfeeding. hormones play a big role in how much different women gain and hold on to during and after pregnancy. don't stress over it (like i did every single day of my first pregnancy!). good luck!

Trish Sep 10, 2014 07:19:00 PM ET

I think this just told me i"m fat! 7 pounds over the high end of of my target weight range. i'm 5'5 122 lbs pre-pregnancy, and today i'm 138. i'm having twins!

alex Oct 3, 2014 01:58:05 PM ET

I wouldn't stress about it since you're having twins!

erika Sep 10, 2014 03:12:48 PM ET

With my first pregnancy, i started out at 125 lbs, and delivered full term at 180 lbs. she was 7.3 lbs. now i'm 32 weeks pregnant with my second, and i started out 125. now, i'm only at 150 lbs. i think it's because with my first i had a car, and i was always sitting an eating. with this one, i'm always on the go an eating.

<< 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 107 Next >>