You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 19

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

molly Sep 4, 2014 05:25:51 PM ET

I'm 5'2" and i gained 9 lbs on my 24th week with my second child. it's hard to accept the numbers rising on the scale.

Andrea Sep 4, 2014 12:49:31 AM ET

I'm 5'3" and was 186. i'm at 11 weeks and only weigh 180. funny thing is that i eat.

Courtney Gore Sep 3, 2014 11:27:18 AM ET

I'm 5'4 and started at 117 lbs. i'm 22 weeks and weight 122.9. i'm seeing my ob tomorrow for the first time, and i'm worried she's going to tell me i'm underweight for how far along i am. this is my first child. any thoughts?

Elizabeth Sep 4, 2014 07:41:51 AM ET

According to this calculator, you should weigh between 127 and 131 lbs. did you have bad morning sickness? an eating disorder? she might suggest gaining a bit more, and will give you tips for doing so. don't be worried. it can be corrected! that is what she's there for.

Jessica Aug 31, 2014 10:25:53 AM ET

My pre-pregnancy weight was 126lbs. i am now 26 weeks, 3 days and weigh 165 lbs. i've been eating healthy and walking, but with my first born i started at 117 and ended at 196. i wasn't cautious at all. maybe it's just how my pregnancies are. it's a little depressing if i must say.

Guest Sep 6, 2014 06:55:10 PM ET

I'm really depressed

guest Aug 30, 2014 12:54:41 PM ET

I'm 5'0" and started out at 125 lbs. i'm now 21 weeks and 3 days. i now weigh 142 lbs. i'm concerned if i've gained any weight. does it seem like 142 is too much?

lysh Aug 29, 2014 04:23:16 PM ET

I'm 5'2. with my first daughter i weighed 115 when i found out and i delivered my daughter who was 8.5lbs at 185lb. i was so huge. i'm now 13 weeks with my second and i weighed 128, and i now weigh 123. i'm hoping because this is my second. i am much more educated and can keep my weight gain in the healthy area.

Sarah Aug 28, 2014 11:06:38 PM ET

My pre pregnancy i weighed about 130. i just turned 21 weeks (four months pregnant) today, and i'm 160 now! i was just at the docs last week and i gained three pounds from today's appointment! what should i do??

Amanda Aug 28, 2014 03:46:45 PM ET

I started at 180, i'm 5'10",im 27 weeks and i'm 203 lbs. that's 23lbs already. have i gained too much already? i'm really concerned. i feel like a cow. i had lost so much weight per getting pregnant and know i'm gain it all back :(.

nicole ray Aug 26, 2014 08:54:09 AM ET

I don't know what to do. i've had 2 premature babies. one was a little over 2 lbs, and the other 3 lbs. this time my weight is up and down from one day to the next. my pre-prenancy weight was 128 lbs and today i'm 137 lbs. i'm 21 weeks along, and now i'm getting smaller. can anyone help? i keep losing weight. i'm only 5ft. how much should i gain?

jessica Aug 19, 2014 02:03:23 PM ET

Before i was pregnant i only weighed 122 lbs. then when i got pregnant i was sick and went down to 113. now i'm 34 weeks and 3 days pregnant and only weight 136.

<< 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 106 Next >>