You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 19

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Guest tressa r Oct 18, 2014 02:03:16 AM ET

My starting weight was 97 pounds. i am 21 weeks pregnant, and i weigh 122 lbs, so i've gained 25 pounds. is that bad?

Guest Oct 30, 2014 11:06:50 PM ET

No, from the looks of it, that is about normal, but it also depends on your height.

Guest Oct 16, 2014 09:26:26 AM ET

I've gained 15 lbs already and i'm only 18 weeks and 5 days pregnant, i have been eating a normal balanced diet, although more carbs. i've been exercising and hardly eat any sweet treats. it's so depressing because i feel like a blob, and just look fat rather than pregnant. i've always battled with my weight, and know i'm gonna find it so hard trying to shift it after my baby arrives.

Bella Oct 19, 2014 07:18:02 PM ET

What exercises do you do?

ashley Oct 15, 2014 09:07:33 PM ET

I started weighing at 100 lbs. i am 25 weeks along, and now i weigh 160. my obgyn isn't too happy. i just don't know what to do. any help? is weighing too much bad for the baby?

Guest Oct 17, 2014 11:03:56 AM ET

It depends if you gain weight out of bad eating habits. eat healthy and diet after the birth.

Natascha Oct 18, 2014 04:36:33 PM ET

I don't see an obstetrician, and i am 16 weeks pregnant. so far, i have gained between 9-10 pounds. i eat exactly the way i did pre-pregnancy, which is organic whole foods with no processed, refined foods, and no sugar, caffeine, etc. i still train four times a week with weight training and intervals on my bike. my point is if i listened to the numbers, they would tell me i have gained far too much at the 16 week mark. everyone is different. if your ob is stressing you out every time you go see him/her, maybe it's time for a new doctor. stress would be far more damaging to your body and baby. everyone is different just like every baby is different and will develop at different rates, and put on weight at different rates. try to relax and take care of yourself.

Hope Oct 14, 2014 02:10:54 PM ET

I'm 24 weeks and 5 days, i've only gained 1 pound after losing 15 at the beginning of my pregnancy from morning sickness. is my baby healthy? am i?

Guest Oct 12, 2014 03:42:12 PM ET

I'm 33, 5'5", and 21 weeks pregnant. i only gained 6 lbs. is that normal?

Guest Oct 16, 2014 10:33:44 AM ET

I am 34, 5'5", and at 23 weeks have gained 8 lbs. my doctor says that's absolutely fine. just be aware of where you are getting your calories from and make them good ones.

solescobar Oct 10, 2014 08:37:32 PM ET

I'm 22, 5'5", and weigh 170 lbs, but i'm active with my 1 year old, and make my own meals.

Emma Oct 9, 2014 11:22:52 AM ET

I'm 20, 5'2, and 33 weeks pregnant. i weigh 11 stone. am i overweight?

guest Oct 7, 2014 11:26:25 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 6 days. my baby's weight is 2 lbs and 14 in. is that normal? my weight is 183 lbs.

Rebecca Oct 10, 2014 02:59:44 PM ET

I had my daughter at 31 weeks. she weighed exactly 3 lbs. it sounds like you're right on track!! good luck!!

Guest Oct 5, 2014 04:02:02 AM ET

I am age 25, 5'4", and weight is 43 kg. now i'm 8 weeks. is it ok?

julie Oct 3, 2014 10:28:45 PM ET

We gain weight when we are pregnant. it's normal. i gained total of 60 lbs in my pregnancy starting at 121 lbs and finishing at 176 lbs. i'm still trying to get some of it off. i had a c-section, and it's really hard to get your pre-tummy back.

<< 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 108 Next >>