You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

nidhi Sep 13, 2017 12:41:39 PM ET

Hello all, my weight is 108 kg and i am in my 34th week of pregnancy. my height is 5'8, i am worried because i still have 6 weeks to go. i was around 90 kg before pregnancy. is that so bad for my delivery?

Nila Aug 28, 2017 08:25:25 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks 2 days pregnant. my pre-pregnancy weight was 130 lbs (5'6" tall). i've gained only 8 lbs so far! i don't exercise except for walking a little here and there, and eat a lot of food. i'm starting to worry about my baby's well being. last ultrasound showed a healthy baby boy growing right on target. is 8 lbs weight gain too little for someone who is almost at her 3rd trimester?

Guest Oct 4, 2017 09:44:03 AM ET

Why does it matter how much you have gained? as long as baby is healthy and within weight gain, thats all that should matter. i am in the same situation as you.

Kay Aug 28, 2017 03:18:18 PM ET

Hello! i'm 5'1 and descent of hmong, under asian. with my first pregnancy, i started at 118lbs pre-pregnancy. i gained a total of 21 pounds. with my second, i was 108lb and gained a total of 19lbs. i was referred to a nutritionist because i wasn't gaining enough weight. however, i carried both of my babies up to 41 wks and they came out 7lbs 8oz and healthy. now i'm pregnant with my third. i started at 138lbs and am currently 16 wks. i am 127lbs now. according to this scale, i'm supposed to gain 25-35lbs but looking at my history, my ob doesn't seem concern. i will say, i have a history of hyperemesis and i had it with all of them. i'm just hoping for a healthy baby.

Melinda Aug 8, 2017 01:47:24 PM ET

I weighed 149 pre pregnancy. i'm 5'1" and i'm 23 weeks and now weigh 133. i lost over 20lbs before finally gaining 3lbs in the last 4 months. has anyone else gone through this? i don't have bad morning sickness and i eat the amount i'm supposed to.

Raquel Aug 10, 2017 02:16:08 AM ET

It happened to me, i was 187.lb when this pregnancy started. now i'm 36 weeks and weigh 187.5lb. the dr. said my baby is in good health and weighs 5.6lb. i just happen to lose a few pounds, but that doesn't mean i'm not eating well., every pregnancy is different.

Kay Aug 28, 2017 12:16:45 PM ET

Hi! it happened to me with both my previous pregnancies. i lost a lot of weight during my first trimester and halfway into my 2nd trimester. i didn't start gaining weight until i was 20wks along, usually when your baby starts to grow rapidly. talk to your ob if you need to see a nutritionist.

Guest Sep 30, 2017 08:01:24 PM ET

I lost 20lbs my first pregnancy, baby was 7 lbs 11" and healthy and 21 years old now .

michelle Oct 26, 2017 11:36:11 PM ET

I lost 15-17 lbs from morning sickness this pregnancy (2nd pregnancy). baby is on target. the lowest point of the target range but, in it at least. i couldn't hold down water and i'm 31 weeks pregnant now. but, with my first i didn't gain much and he was 8.5 lbs. as long as baby is good you're good.

Jade Aug 2, 2017 11:05:54 AM ET

I weighed 115 when i got pregnant. i am 12 weeks and 2 days. i was weighed in today and i now weigh 127. is that normal? i'm afraid that i'm gaining too fast or something.

Guest Aug 24, 2017 05:50:02 PM ET

Lol same here. you are not alone. i weighed 115 pre pregnancy and now at 12 wks 3days 126lbs.

Guest Sep 22, 2017 09:18:26 AM ET

I gained weight early both pregnancies no matter what i did then leveled out at the end. once initial fatigue wore off i was able to stay active.

Guest Sep 27, 2017 09:33:13 AM ET

Ugh. yea i'm 12 plus 5 and i've gained 5 lbs already! i've been starving all the time lol.

Jiayin Jul 27, 2017 01:13:53 AM ET

I'm 109,5'5 ,15 weeks no weight gain . my goal is 15-20 pounds in total until i give birth.

NickiH Aug 17, 2017 09:28:09 PM ET

That was my mind set with my first. i exercised 3-4 times per day (crossfit and ate paleo) and ended up gaining 30 and losing 35 6 months post partum-- exclusively breastfeeding. don't worry about yourself so much. think about all the nutrients you are or are not giving your baby due to what you're restricting yourself. 109 and 15-20 doesn't seem very healthy. at 15-18 weeks i didn't in my last pregnancy nor have i in this one gained any weight. this pregnancy i'm not nearly as stressed because i know the weight i do gain will melt right off. feel free to reply with any questions :)

DM Jul 26, 2017 01:06:48 PM ET

My normal weight is 132. . but i gained relionship weight and when i got pregnant i was my heaviest at 141 now i'm 30 weeks pregnant and 164 all i want to do is have this baby & loose this weight. i'm not happy not being small.

Guest Aug 16, 2017 01:54:56 AM ET

Don't worry you will lose it all soon after the baby is born. i lost 30 lbs within the week the baby was born and then another 20lbs because i breast fed.

Lizette Jul 21, 2017 02:36:31 AM ET

I'm 26 weeks and i weigh 176. before i got pregnant, i started off weighing like around 138. is that bad? i gained 11 pounds in 2 and a half weeks.

Juliana Jul 19, 2017 07:22:50 AM ET

My first baby i was 130 and went to 215, with high blood pressure and high diabetes too. all body liquid. i took 1 year to go back to my 130... now i am 30 weeks with my second one. i was 145 and now i am 190, no blood pressure no diabetes, but my body still produced a lot of body liquid. all is normal in the end, we have a beautiful and blessed baby, just be patient. we took 9 months to gain it, we can take 9 or more months to lose it... just be happy and enjoy, if you're stuck in all this you'll never loose it. be careful with depression because it can be in your way to lose the weight.

GardenMomma Jul 14, 2017 07:48:47 PM ET

I have gained 24 pounds in 13 weeks. i've gained nearly 60 lbs, with my other two pregnancies but never this quickly. i swim five days a week but i have been indulging in foods i don't typically eat. i'm really concerned. i have had one baby (at term) that weighed 10lbs. 10 oz. another (3 1/2 weeks early) that weighed 10 lbs. 10 oz. i was in good shape and now i'm struggling.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 Next >>