You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Stranger Jun 21, 2017 04:50:58 PM ET

I'm 15 and i don't know if i'm pregnant or not. i've been getting my period like normal and all pregnancy tests have come back negative but i feel like i am pregnant.. if i am, i'd be around 14 weeks and i've put on 2 kg. what do i do ?

Guest Jul 11, 2017 05:58:31 PM ET

If you think you are 14 weeks along, you should be getting a positive home test by now. you need to make an appointment with your doctor or talk to your parents. don't go through this alone.

Melissa Jun 17, 2017 12:39:30 AM ET

This is not a concern for me before i was pregnant. my boobs are huge (7lbs) now more bigger and my booty is nothing but muscle .... muscle weighs more than fat and this is saying i'm overweight. geez!

Liz Jun 14, 2017 07:44:58 PM ET

I was 132 lbs pre pregnancy and i am 170 lbs now, hitting my 40th week. i hope this is all baby weight because i've never gained weight so quickly until now´┐Ż.

Casey May 31, 2017 04:48:32 PM ET

I was 10 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage. i was 138 and now i'm 20 weeks and i weigh 157lbs. i'm freaking out because i don't know what's happening. i'm eating very healthy and eating a low carb diet and working out. any ideas??

kyleighBM2017 May 21, 2017 09:08:28 PM ET

I'm 5'7 26 this is my third kid. i was very fit before getting pregnant but i don't know why i gain weight so easily? i'm 16 weeks with baby boy & i've gained over 10 lbs i don't know what to do:( i work out at least 5 times a week and still not helping.

Guest May 29, 2017 07:19:27 AM ET

I'm the exact same!!!! i feel terrible.

Hollis May 30, 2017 01:04:41 PM ET

Some people's bodies are more primal than others. your body knows that you need an extra cushion to keep your baby safe and healthy. it's nothing to worry about. you have to remember not only is your baby growing but so are all the organs and fluid in your body. congratulations on your pregnancy! enjoy this time and don't worry about the weight gain. i'm sure you'll have no problem with losing it after your beautiful baby is born.

Guest Jun 1, 2017 12:04:40 AM ET

Thank you!

Manafaye489 Jun 2, 2017 10:07:31 AM ET

When i first got pregnant i was on a very strict diet, the thinnest i had ever been, i looked awesome. i've always had to watch what i eat since i was 16 because i put weight on so easily and to lose it is a nightmare. normally when i come off the strict diet i have to follow a maintenance plan to make sure that i keep this weight off. after i found out i was pregnant i did not come off the diet the way i normally am supposed to and i ended up gaining 20 pounds my first trimester! my doctor advised me to go on atkins , which is safe for pregnancy. i lost about 6 pounds initially and i haven't gained weight until recently. i am now 27 weeks and have gained a total of 21 pounds which is about on track where i'm supposed to be. i was working out a few days a week but then i ended up spraining my ankle (mild sprain), and now that i'm ready to go back to the gym my sciatic nerve is really acting up and painful. eventually i'll get back to it . everybody's body is different and i think it knows what it needs to do in order for you to grow a healthy baby. i would just go with what your doctor advises you. you seem like you're a healthy person to begin with and you work out regularly so that's great! if your doctor doesn't tell you to keep your weight gain down or to change something i think you'll be fine. mine actually told me that i need to slow my weight gain down ( or maybe my husband told him to say that lol).

Courtney Jun 22, 2017 04:32:03 PM ET

Hey ladies...in regards to you athletic mamas, don't worry! i run and am a competitive cyclist and i too gained 10 pounds in the first 16-18 weeks, then it really slowed down. i am gaining very slow in 2nd trimester and it all evens out. i think for us active ladies our bodies put on necessary fat and water retention in the beginning and then it slows down. it evens out. just keep trying your best to stay active and feel good. :-)

OrangeBanana Jul 5, 2017 11:44:47 AM ET

I am late to reply, but 10 lbs at 16 weeks is not too much, don't worry. with my previous 2 pregnancies, i had gained 20 pounds at 16 weeks. i'm on my 3rd now, and have gained 10 pounds at 9 weeks, just like clockwork. it is frustrating because i run/jog every day, 4 to 9 miles per day, until the day i deliver. possibly my dramatic weight gain is because my running pace has slowed a lot(pre-pregnancy i run 6:30 to 7:00 minute miles, but now i'm at a 9:00 minute/mile), but i'm still burning 500-1000 calories with each workout. so for me, it seems there is very little i can do to prevent the weight gain.

Surya May 20, 2017 05:28:53 AM ET

I am 33years, my weight is 112kgs .how much weight should i gain in 11 weeks?

Guest May 18, 2017 05:06:25 PM ET

I'm currently 29 weeks and i weigh a total of 186 lbs before i got pregnat i was 157 lbs. wwhen people see me they think i'm already due any time. i feel so big.

Guest Jun 21, 2017 12:09:37 PM ET

I feel the same way. i'm 30 weeks pregnant and i'm now 182 lbs and i was also 157 lbs. i feel like this baby will pop out any day.

Ashley May 17, 2017 07:56:31 PM ET

I'm 5'6" and 161lbs at 37 weeks pregnant. i started off at 126 lbs. this is baby number two. my first just turned a year old in early march. should i be concerned that i am "6 lbs overweight" for what i should be at 37 weeks pregnant?

Guest May 16, 2017 01:52:09 PM ET

I am 3 and a half months pregnant and i've gained 1561/2 pounds. i am scared because i don't know where all this weight is coming from or what it means to gain so much :((

Mommaof3 Aug 9, 2017 05:34:50 AM ET

Hun, i gained 110 pounds. i went from 170 to 280. once i had my baby i weighed 165. lost weight my first month breastfeeding, went to 206. my dad has a lot of female family and he told me that the body knows what it's doing for the baby. he's witnessed a lot of pregnancies lol. so as long as you're exercising and eating right and the dr says you're ok it will be ok. i freaked and cried a lot but looking back i'm glad because i had enough padding so laying in the labor bed wasn't so bad.

Guest May 5, 2017 05:36:40 PM ET

Just in case there's any bigger girls out there. i started at 277lbs and i'm now 20 weeks and have lost 11lbs. most of this loss happened between week 7 and week 13 where i lost 13lbs mostly due to being off all food. no sickness just constant nausea. i have had no cravings but since week 13 i have put back on 2lbs. none of this is planned i've just tried to make sure i drink a lot of water and eat 3 normal varied meals. except for one occasion where i ate a share pack of popcorn for dinner by myself. not my proudest moment but mmm popcorn haha.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 Next >>