You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Michele Nov 8, 2017 08:22:18 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks and have only gained 2 lbs. i needed to lose weight before i got pregnant and was trying to. i weigh 174 now. but, i walk every day and stay active. 20 weeks, baby weighed 11 ounces. i'm just trying to watch what i eat so i don't gain a ton. as long as i'm being healthy.

Wah Nov 2, 2017 04:53:32 PM ET

I am 118 and i started at 115. i am 21 weeks. i just don't want the baby to be underweight. last week he was measuring ahead but, a couple days less ahead than before. i am jealous of everyone that has gained.

Zara Oct 15, 2017 05:57:26 PM ET

5ft2 and i have gained 37lbs. i am only 34 weeks pregnant .

Alyssa Oct 13, 2017 12:29:21 PM ET

I'm 5'0. i started out at 125 lbs. i'm 24 weeks pregnant, and i've gained 28 pounds? i weigh 153 now. how is that even possible if i've been eating pretty fine? like only a little better than i was pregnant pregnancy.

Guest Nov 10, 2017 02:19:16 PM ET

Don't feel bad! everyone's body is different! my first pregnancy i gained 85 pounds! crazy! and i'm 21 weeks and i've gained 10 pounds so far . don't let it get to you . just look at what you're drinking versus eating .. i noticed that the sweet tea i was drinking had a lot of carbs and calories !

Katie Oct 4, 2017 09:41:41 AM ET

I don't necessarily agree with this. i am 24 weeks tomorrow. i started my pregnancy at 159lbs. i dropped to about 150 in the first trimester from lack of appetite. at 24 weeks now i am still about 156lbs. according to this i should weigh about 165-170lbs. however, i'm not worried about my weight. at 20 weeks, my baby weighed in at 10oz and they said healthy range was 10-12oz. as long as my baby is healthy i'm not going to worry about what it says i should weigh. everyone is different.

Laura Sep 15, 2017 02:39:27 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks and 125lbs, baby is fundal length 29.5 cm

Carly Sep 13, 2017 06:55:26 PM ET

Hello, good people. i was suffering from weight gain and this has an effect on my baby. so, i start with 1 to 1½ cup of milk and 1 cup fresh fruit. also eating a slice of bread and ½ cup of cooked rice. this becomes my healthy lifestyle. i recommend you to follow the healthy diet to lose weight with keeping on your baby healthy.

nidhi Sep 13, 2017 12:41:39 PM ET

Hello all, my weight is 108 kg and i am in my 34th week of pregnancy. my height is 5'8, i am worried because i still have 6 weeks to go. i was around 90 kg before pregnancy. is that so bad for my delivery?

Nila Aug 28, 2017 08:25:25 PM ET

I'm 25 weeks 2 days pregnant. my pre-pregnancy weight was 130 lbs (5'6" tall). i've gained only 8 lbs so far! i don't exercise except for walking a little here and there, and eat a lot of food. i'm starting to worry about my baby's well being. last ultrasound showed a healthy baby boy growing right on target. is 8 lbs weight gain too little for someone who is almost at her 3rd trimester?

Guest Oct 4, 2017 09:44:03 AM ET

Why does it matter how much you have gained? as long as baby is healthy and within weight gain, thats all that should matter. i am in the same situation as you.

Kay Aug 28, 2017 03:18:18 PM ET

Hello! i'm 5'1 and descent of hmong, under asian. with my first pregnancy, i started at 118lbs pre-pregnancy. i gained a total of 21 pounds. with my second, i was 108lb and gained a total of 19lbs. i was referred to a nutritionist because i wasn't gaining enough weight. however, i carried both of my babies up to 41 wks and they came out 7lbs 8oz and healthy. now i'm pregnant with my third. i started at 138lbs and am currently 16 wks. i am 127lbs now. according to this scale, i'm supposed to gain 25-35lbs but looking at my history, my ob doesn't seem concern. i will say, i have a history of hyperemesis and i had it with all of them. i'm just hoping for a healthy baby.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 109 Next >>