You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Kara Mar 26, 2017 01:05:03 AM ET

I am almost 14 weeks and started out 190 and at first i wasn't gaining much weight, i had finally gained a couple pounds then i went down a pound from what i started, and now i am up to 191, but still my weight will go down a little and then back up, which can be normal especially in the first trimester. this is my 5th baby, i gained quite a bit of weight with all my other kids, but wasn't this big before pregnancy, so i'm hoping to stay on track with this one.

Sarah Apr 5, 2017 11:30:13 AM ET

I gained alot of weight with my first pregnancy, about 15 lbs. with my second, and lost a bunch of weight with my 3rd. my 3rd pregnancy my weight was already elevated at 180, after he was born i dropped down to 140 lbs. this is my 4th pregnancy. i am 22 wks and have already gained 15 pounds. i think it can be pretty normal to gain less weight if you are already heavier then your average body weight.

Cassandra Apr 6, 2017 05:27:25 PM ET

What do you mean "finally" gained. you don't need to gain any.

Tonya Mar 22, 2017 09:23:37 AM ET

I'm heavy to start off getting pregnant 165. im now 177 at 28 weeks. my doctor hasn't said anything about gaining more weight. am i still ok?

Guest Apr 17, 2017 04:11:00 PM ET

As long as the baby is growing you are fine. i'm 38 weeks and have only gained 12 pounds my whole pregnancy. i actually lost 6 lbs without trying within the last 2 weeks. during my 1st trimester i lost 16 lbs. according to my ultrasound my baby is 6.5 lbs and has been growing steadily. my dr isn't concerned at all.

Guest Apr 23, 2017 11:08:13 AM ET

I don't know exactly how much i weighed when i got pregnant, but i usually fluctuated between 160 an 165. at 9 weeks, i weighed 170; so i'm using 165 as my starting weight. i've never really considered 165 to be *that* heavy as it's considered an average bmi for my height, and i know i'm fairly active. now, at 25 weeks, i weigh 171. since i know that 165 is slightly on the heavy side of an average bmi, i'm not really concerned about my lack of weight gain. i know i'm eating a good diet for the most part and no doctor has expressed any concern over the weight nor has mentioned that the baby isn't getting enough. make healthy food choices, get some mild exercise every day, and talk to your doctor if you're worried, but if you're describing yourself as heavy, then i think your weight gain sounds perfect!

Kimberly Mar 4, 2017 05:50:49 PM ET

I'm 22weeks pregnant. i was 147 before pregnancy then i lost 20 pounds during pregnancy. now i am weighing 160 pounds. i am 5feet4inches ..is that bad??

Guest Feb 24, 2017 10:46:28 AM ET

I'm 21weeks and 2days pregnant, i weighed 139 before and am 5'4 i weigh 155 now and dont eat alot extra. what can i do to keep it down?

Kimberly Feb 3, 2017 11:35:30 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks pregnant with baby #2. pre pregnancy weight was 154. i lost weight in my first trimester. i now weigh 152

Ilse Feb 2, 2017 09:06:40 AM ET

I'm 5'6 8 weeks pregnant. started pregnancy at 174, now i'm down to 167. i'm not craving anything, everything grosses me out or i force myself to eat. i can't wait until my first trimester is over. hate morning sickness or should i say all day sickness. i just want my energy back!!

Avni Feb 1, 2017 06:21:38 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks. i was 108 lb pre-pregnancy. now i'm 137 is that ok ?

Lisa Jan 25, 2017 07:06:42 PM ET

I'm 32 yrs old and 20 weeks pregnant. i was already over weight 235lbs to be exact, and i'm only 5'6. now i've put on about 4 to 6 lbs every other week. i eat but not as much as i should but i drink a lot of fruit juice.

Lena Jan 24, 2017 08:04:37 AM ET

I just found out i was pregnant & i am way over weight. how can i make sure i don't gain to much? i am 210 lbs, yikes, and if i gain as much now as i did with my first 2, first one 46lbs second one 42lbs, then i am really worried. how to not gain to much?

Cinthea Jan 16, 2017 03:07:36 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and went from 207 at 5"4 now i weigh 203. is this normal?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 Next >>