You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Lena Jan 24, 2017 08:04:37 AM ET

I just found out i was pregnant & i am way over weight. how can i make sure i don't gain to much? i am 210 lbs, yikes, and if i gain as much now as i did with my first 2, first one 46lbs second one 42lbs, then i am really worried. how to not gain to much?

Cinthea Jan 16, 2017 03:07:36 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and went from 207 at 5"4 now i weigh 203. is this normal?

Guest Jan 13, 2017 12:30:11 PM ET

I'm right on track!

paige Jan 11, 2017 03:18:53 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks and 5 days pregnant, i started out weighing 120 lbs and now weigh 154 pounds... is this overweight? i'm bugging out about it!

Catie Jan 10, 2017 04:08:52 PM ET

Hello, i am currently 35 weeks pregnant and i weigh 159. i started out at 139 but lost down to 126 by 10 weeks. so my doctor is saying i started out at 126 instead of the 139. i am 5 foot and 1 and a half inches tall. i'm wondering, have i gained to much?

May Jan 5, 2017 01:27:18 PM ET

I was 160 lbs before pregnancy, now i'm 174 lbs. not too happy, ate too much since the holidays. so i'm being very conscious now. i gained 14 lbs which the calculator is telling me i'm 3 lbs over the limit, not happy about that.

Haeley Dec 26, 2016 08:35:48 PM ET

I am 24 weeks 6 months... i weighed 115 before pregnancy and now i weigh 116.5 this is my 3rd baby. so i am thinking maybe i just won't gain as much as the other two.

Hope Dec 19, 2016 06:46:01 AM ET

I started at 227 an at almost 39 weeks i am now at 247. i've gained 20 pounds. all of my appointments have been good, no problems at all about my weight. i am afraid of a c section.

MLG Dec 16, 2016 05:06:18 PM ET

When i found out i was pregnant just around the 5 week mark i was 130 pounds at 5'10. once i had hit around the middle of my 8 weeks mark i had already gained 15 pounds and was weighing at 145. since around the 8 weeks mark though i haven't gained any more weight at all and now i am 12 weeks and 2 days. should i be worried about the drastic gain in just those 3ish weeks and then nothing since. i did have my first appt at 9 weeks and 6 days and i was weighing 145 at the time, my obgyn though never mentioned my weight or said anything about it:

Genn Dec 13, 2016 05:20:09 AM ET

I am 5ft tall and i'm 26 weeks pregnant and i have gained 35 pounds alredy!! should i cut back on my diet? any tips?? please...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 Next >>