You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

ma bear Dec 12, 2016 04:57:13 PM ET

I feel like each pregnancy is different. pregnant for the 4th time, not counting 2 early miscarriages. what i hate about the height weight thing is they don't consider your build. if you are tall & fine boned, like delicate, you should weigh less. so what if you are broad shouldered, big boned (not fat) with wide feet size 11...how can they say the two women should have the same healthy weight?

moonaa Dec 10, 2016 05:48:36 AM ET

Fantastic calculator! i was 110.25lbs before pregnancy and now with 33 weeks i am 134.5 and it is pretty normal.

Jessica lund Dec 9, 2016 12:12:13 PM ET

I work out all the time. i was 117 when i got pregnant and now i am 3 months and i already gained 13 pounds. so now i am 130 i don't know what to do.

Rosa Dec 4, 2016 11:59:28 AM ET

I'm 5"0. i have 18 weeks pregnancy. my weight before pregnancy was 95. now i'm 104 or 105. i don't know if it's correct. i'm an athletic person but, my belly is not really too big. i'm a little concerned ...

Lesly Nov 17, 2016 12:54:18 PM ET

I'm 19 years old , 5'2 . my preweight was 101, i'm 38 weeks and 4 days and i weigh 128 (: i'm right on track.

Dexsie Nov 14, 2016 02:42:34 PM ET

Hi guys. i'm 20 years old and 13 weeks pregnant with my first child. i weigh 111 lbs and i'm losing weight. is it normal and can it harm your baby?

Monique Nov 14, 2016 11:15:27 AM ET

Was 130 b4 i got pregnant, 19weeks. now i weigh 144.

Alisha Nov 13, 2016 04:21:57 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant. i started my pregnancy with 132 lbs,with 5'3 . i'm in 142 lbs now. i am too much worried about my weight, i am gaining almost 1lb daily.

Ziba Nov 11, 2016 01:32:35 PM ET

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and i have 161 pounds weight. i used to have 140. it's normal.

Jasmine merritt Nov 9, 2016 12:17:36 PM ET

My original weight was always 155 due to having kids. i never lost the weight and weighed 195. i'm pregnant with my 5th child. i lost weight from morning sickness and weighed 178 the first two months of pregnancy. now i am working out occasionally and weigh 195 at 31 and a half weeks pregnant. i plan on breastfeeding to get back down to my 155 size before i had all my kids. don't get discouraged.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 Next >>