You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Ilse Feb 2, 2017 09:06:40 AM ET

I'm 5'6 8 weeks pregnant. started pregnancy at 174, now i'm down to 167. i'm not craving anything, everything grosses me out or i force myself to eat. i can't wait until my first trimester is over. hate morning sickness or should i say all day sickness. i just want my energy back!!

Avni Feb 1, 2017 06:21:38 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks. i was 108 lb pre-pregnancy. now i'm 137 is that ok ?

Lisa Jan 25, 2017 07:06:42 PM ET

I'm 32 yrs old and 20 weeks pregnant. i was already over weight 235lbs to be exact, and i'm only 5'6. now i've put on about 4 to 6 lbs every other week. i eat but not as much as i should but i drink a lot of fruit juice.

Lena Jan 24, 2017 08:04:37 AM ET

I just found out i was pregnant & i am way over weight. how can i make sure i don't gain to much? i am 210 lbs, yikes, and if i gain as much now as i did with my first 2, first one 46lbs second one 42lbs, then i am really worried. how to not gain to much?

Cinthea Jan 16, 2017 03:07:36 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and went from 207 at 5"4 now i weigh 203. is this normal?

Guest Jan 13, 2017 12:30:11 PM ET

I'm right on track!

paige Jan 11, 2017 03:18:53 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks and 5 days pregnant, i started out weighing 120 lbs and now weigh 154 pounds... is this overweight? i'm bugging out about it!

Catie Jan 10, 2017 04:08:52 PM ET

Hello, i am currently 35 weeks pregnant and i weigh 159. i started out at 139 but lost down to 126 by 10 weeks. so my doctor is saying i started out at 126 instead of the 139. i am 5 foot and 1 and a half inches tall. i'm wondering, have i gained to much?

May Jan 5, 2017 01:27:18 PM ET

I was 160 lbs before pregnancy, now i'm 174 lbs. not too happy, ate too much since the holidays. so i'm being very conscious now. i gained 14 lbs which the calculator is telling me i'm 3 lbs over the limit, not happy about that.

Haeley Dec 26, 2016 08:35:48 PM ET

I am 24 weeks 6 months... i weighed 115 before pregnancy and now i weigh 116.5 this is my 3rd baby. so i am thinking maybe i just won't gain as much as the other two.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 109 Next >>