Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Kimberly Feb 4, 2017 04:35:30 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks pregnant with baby #2. Pre pregnancy weight was 154. I lost weight in my first trimester. I now weigh 152

Ilse Feb 2, 2017 02:06:40 PM ET

I'm 5'6 8 weeks pregnant. Started pregnancy at 174, now I'm down to 167. I'm not craving anything, everything grosses me out or I force myself to eat. I can't wait until my first trimester is over. Hate morning sickness or should I say all day sickness. I just want my energy back!!

Avni Feb 1, 2017 11:21:38 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks. I was 108 lb pre-pregnancy. Now I'm 137 is that ok ?

Lisa Jan 26, 2017 12:06:42 AM ET

I'm 32 yrs old and 20 weeks pregnant. I was already over weight 235lbs to be exact, and I'm only 5'6. Now I've put on about 4 to 6 lbs every other week. I eat but not as much as I should but I drink a lot of fruit juice.

Lena Jan 24, 2017 01:04:37 PM ET

I just found out i was pregnant & I am way over weight. How can I make sure I don't gain to much? I am 210 lbs, yikes, and if I gain as much now as I did with my first 2, first one 46lbs second one 42lbs, then I am really worried. How to not gain to much?

Cinthea Jan 16, 2017 08:07:36 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and went from 207 at 5"4 Now I weigh 203. Is this normal?

Guest Jan 13, 2017 05:30:11 PM ET

I'm right on track!

paige Jan 11, 2017 08:18:53 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks and 5 days pregnant, I started out weighing 120 lbs and now weigh 154 pounds... Is this overweight? I'm bugging out about it!

Catie Jan 10, 2017 09:08:52 PM ET

Hello, I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and I weigh 159. I started out at 139 but lost down to 126 by 10 weeks. So my doctor is saying I started out at 126 instead of the 139. I am 5 foot and 1 and a half inches tall. I'm wondering, have I gained to much?

May Jan 5, 2017 06:27:18 PM ET

I was 160 lbs before pregnancy, now I'm 174 lbs. Not too happy, ate too much since the holidays. So I'm being very conscious now. I gained 14 lbs which the calculator is telling me I'm 3 lbs over the limit, not happy about that.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 128 Next >>