Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Hope Dec 19, 2016 11:46:01 AM ET

I started at 227 an at almost 39 weeks i am now at 247. i've gained 20 pounds. all of my appointments have been good, no problems at all about my weight. i am afraid of a c section.

MLG Dec 16, 2016 10:06:18 PM ET

When i found out i was pregnant just around the 5 week mark i was 130 pounds at 5'10. once i had hit around the middle of my 8 weeks mark i had already gained 15 pounds and was weighing at 145. since around the 8 weeks mark though i haven't gained any more weight at all and now i am 12 weeks and 2 days. should i be worried about the drastic gain in just those 3ish weeks and then nothing since. i did have my first appt at 9 weeks and 6 days and i was weighing 145 at the time, my obgyn though never mentioned my weight or said anything about it:

Genn Dec 13, 2016 10:20:09 AM ET

I am 5ft tall and i'm 26 weeks pregnant and i have gained 35 pounds alredy!! should i cut back on my diet? any tips?? please...

ma bear Dec 12, 2016 09:57:13 PM ET

I feel like each pregnancy is different. pregnant for the 4th time, not counting 2 early miscarriages. what i hate about the height weight thing is they don't consider your build. if you are tall & fine boned, like delicate, you should weigh less. so what if you are broad shouldered, big boned (not fat) with wide feet size 11...how can they say the two women should have the same healthy weight?

moonaa Dec 10, 2016 10:48:36 AM ET

Fantastic calculator! i was 110.25lbs before pregnancy and now with 33 weeks i am 134.5 and it is pretty normal.

Jessica lund Dec 9, 2016 05:12:13 PM ET

I work out all the time. i was 117 when i got pregnant and now i am 3 months and i already gained 13 pounds. so now i am 130 i don't know what to do.

Rosa Dec 4, 2016 04:59:28 PM ET

I'm 5"0. i have 18 weeks pregnancy. my weight before pregnancy was 95. now i'm 104 or 105. i don't know if it's correct. i'm an athletic person but, my belly is not really too big. i'm a little concerned ...

Lesly Nov 17, 2016 05:54:18 PM ET

I'm 19 years old , 5'2 . my preweight was 101, i'm 38 weeks and 4 days and i weigh 128 (: i'm right on track.

Dexsie Nov 14, 2016 07:42:34 PM ET

Hi guys. i'm 20 years old and 13 weeks pregnant with my first child. i weigh 111 lbs and i'm losing weight. is it normal and can it harm your baby?

Monique Nov 14, 2016 04:15:27 PM ET

Was 130 b4 i got pregnant, 19weeks. now i weigh 144.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 128 Next >>