You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

jeaneice Burroughs Oct 11, 2016 12:40:04 PM ET

I am almost 17 weeks pregnant and i only weigh 118 and my height is 4"10. is that a normal weight?

France Oct 2, 2016 12:32:11 PM ET

Hey, i'm 23 weeks and i already weigh 164 pounds. so, how many pounds is my baby right now?

Guest Sep 25, 2016 04:36:51 AM ET

Before i became pregnant i weighed about 118 lbs. now i'm 20 wks and i weighed 131 , and i'm worried because i'm not showing a lot. i'm only 5"3..

Liza Sep 22, 2016 03:27:19 AM ET

Hi, i'm 21 weeks with twins. my weight before pregnancy was 115.5ibs and i'm now 129ibs so i've put on 13.5ibs. is this enough for carrying twins?

Jamie Sep 13, 2016 05:32:48 PM ET

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and so far i've gained 5 pounds total. i eat healthy and stay active daily.

Ashley Sep 13, 2016 04:32:24 PM ET

Before i found out i was pregnant, i was 110 and know that i am 32 weeks. i am 140. is that a good weight for the baby? this is my second pregnancy. my first was really good before i found out with my first i was 120 and before i had him i was 150. i have a feeling i am going to be bigger with my second child then i was with my first.

Me Aug 31, 2016 01:19:20 PM ET

Relax! my first pregnancy, my 130 lbs ass went up to 200 lbs by week 41. healthy kid, lost all the weight with diet and working out. my doctor thought it was fine. just listen to your doctor and not the damn internet.

Guest Oct 5, 2015 08:46:34 PM ET

I'm 15 weeks pregnant. i started at 190 pounds and have lost 7 pounds since pregnancy. due to an injury, i don't exercise, and i have been trying to eat a lot. i actually eat four meals a day i don't understand the weight loss except maybe that it's healthier food? i take my vitamins every day. what is this about? did anyone else have this problem? i've begun showing and my pants don't fit, but the scale says i lost.

Guest Sep 23, 2016 08:18:41 AM ET

The same thing happened to me, the weight loss was loss of muscle from not working out.

Guest Nov 12, 2016 06:36:11 PM ET

I'm not a doctor, but i'm guessing that you are correct. highly nutritious foods don't always have as many calories. for example, spinach has more protein per calorie than steak does, but, you get about 1/8 of the calories in a pound of spinach as you do in a pound of steak. so, as long as you are eating a wide variety of healthy foods and run that list by your doctor, i'd say you're probably fine.

shaeminner Nov 21, 2016 02:09:04 AM ET

In my first trimester, i threw up every day . i was 158lbs at first , then i went to 148 . once my 2nd trimester started , i started to gain my weight back . now i'm 157lbs and i'm 23 weeks . i wasn't so sure why i lost so much weight , my doctor told me that the baby is trying to get used to all the food that i eat , but she didn't like anything . i lost my appetite for a week straight. once i hit my 2nd trimester , all the sickness went away . you'll be fine .���

Guest Mar 4, 2017 11:09:25 AM ET

It might be muscle atrophy from the increased sedentary lifestyle after your injury.

ceecee Oct 2, 2015 06:01:07 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my first baby and my pre-pregnancy weight was 115, and for the past several i'm having a hard time putting on weight. i just put on 4 pounds. i'm eating and exercising everyday, and i'm taking more classes for another degree.

Guest Oct 30, 2016 04:12:23 PM ET

Stop exercising so much and eat more :) you need to build fat if you're going to breast feed.

Guest Jan 10, 2017 12:49:08 AM ET

I hope your pregnancy ended up going well. and for your health and the babies i hope your stress/business lessened so you could focus on health and eating, sleeping...becoming a mommy is hard work. i'm guessing your total weight gain was at least 25lb or more? and no rush, it does come off. i took it slow, just normal life...and a year later i felt normal again. done friends only took like 3 months...but don't stress just enjoy mommy hood b

Guest Jan 12, 2017 09:59:44 PM ET

My first pregnancy i was 112lbs and when i delivered i was 156lbs.

Megan Feb 14, 2017 09:26:41 AM ET

Don't worry about how much weight to gain, you are perfectly fine. i wish i could say i've only gained 4 lbs at this point, lol. your ob will let you know if something is unhealthy. as long as you eat healthy, drink water, exercise and take your vitamins .. then you have nothing to worry about

nena Apr 13, 2015 06:10:00 PM ET

I am 5'7 and i was 150 pounds before i got pregnant. i am now 168 lbs at 19 weeks. is that okay? i'm not too happy with my weight gain, and feel very insecure. should i do something about it, or will it go away naturally? this is my first baby.

Guest Sep 30, 2016 08:54:53 PM ET

That's totally ok.

SiSi3552 Apr 11, 2017 08:36:20 PM ET

I'm 5'3" and started off at 150lbs. i'm 18 weeks and i now weigh 167 lbs. the doctors haven't commented on my weight, but i feel as if i've gained too much weight as well.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 Next >>