You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Guest Nov 6, 2016 03:29:45 PM ET

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and weigh 121 pounds. is that normal? in my first trimester i lost 8lbs because i was really sick and couldn't keep anything down.

mercy mumbi Nov 2, 2016 05:57:09 AM ET

I am 22 weeks pregnant. before i weighed 110, now i am 123. is it normal 2 gain a lot?

Rajaa Oct 28, 2016 01:22:24 AM ET

I was 144 pounds and i'm 32 weeks. i have 162 pounds, the doctor is telling me the baby is big. i have a lot of water. should i worry much about that ? i'm all ready stressed about that and this is my first baby .

jeaneice Burroughs Oct 11, 2016 12:40:04 PM ET

I am almost 17 weeks pregnant and i only weigh 118 and my height is 4"10. is that a normal weight?

France Oct 2, 2016 12:32:11 PM ET

Hey, i'm 23 weeks and i already weigh 164 pounds. so, how many pounds is my baby right now?

Guest Sep 25, 2016 04:36:51 AM ET

Before i became pregnant i weighed about 118 lbs. now i'm 20 wks and i weighed 131 , and i'm worried because i'm not showing a lot. i'm only 5"3..

Liza Sep 22, 2016 03:27:19 AM ET

Hi, i'm 21 weeks with twins. my weight before pregnancy was 115.5ibs and i'm now 129ibs so i've put on 13.5ibs. is this enough for carrying twins?

Jamie Sep 13, 2016 05:32:48 PM ET

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and so far i've gained 5 pounds total. i eat healthy and stay active daily.

Ashley Sep 13, 2016 04:32:24 PM ET

Before i found out i was pregnant, i was 110 and know that i am 32 weeks. i am 140. is that a good weight for the baby? this is my second pregnancy. my first was really good before i found out with my first i was 120 and before i had him i was 150. i have a feeling i am going to be bigger with my second child then i was with my first.

Me Aug 31, 2016 01:19:20 PM ET

Relax! my first pregnancy, my 130 lbs ass went up to 200 lbs by week 41. healthy kid, lost all the weight with diet and working out. my doctor thought it was fine. just listen to your doctor and not the damn internet.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 Next >>