You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 88

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Kristen Dec 22, 2011 11:50:50 AM ET

Drs say its normal to lose weight but too much could be bad. i was 149 pre pregnancy and then by my 14th week i lost four 1/2 pounds. im now 147 at 17 weeks and hardly exercise but eat rather healthy. plus i can hardly keep anything down. everyone is different.

Trish Dec 21, 2011 05:35:37 PM ET

It so sad girls have to be mean to each other about their waight. it is just a makes you look bad. as if you were trying to make up for you own short commings. and i think taht miss cc has plenty. she took it upon herself to try to hurt some poor insucure lil mama on a suport site. we will not stand for it shame on you!

ch Dec 21, 2011 01:26:32 AM ET

I'm 5"4 in weighed 173 pre pregnancy in i'm 31 weeks prego now in weigh 188 should i be worried??

tracey Dec 20, 2011 01:49:32 PM ET

What a load of rubbish, apparently i was underweight before pregnancy now i'm already over what i should be at full term yet i'm only 28weeks! i'm neat for my date and very fit due to swimming and walking. i wouldn't be too concerned about whats meant to be the perfect size!

MamaLove Dec 20, 2011 11:56:03 AM ET

Cc u need to calm down and leave that poor lady alone. u dont want to hear anything about ur weight, especially when u are pregnant! have some respect n calm ur tude.

Lex Dec 20, 2011 10:38:02 AM ET

Muscle does not weigh more than fat. one pound of fat and one pound of muscle both weigh one pound. so one pound of anything = one pound.

Sara Dec 19, 2011 06:58:27 PM ET

I was 155 lbs before i got pregnant and now at 25 weeks i am 176. im 5'8, but i feel really good (even though it said i have gained 4 lbs over). i got into weight lifting before my pregnancy so i have alot of muscle that i have gained these past few weeks. i just am so paranoid about gaining weight because with my first i gained 63! i just feel so ravenous! lol. i work out and try and stay fit, i just cant control the eating.

Danielle Dec 19, 2011 04:50:33 PM ET

I like how simple this is to use. i was underweight at first, 95lbs, and only 5'3, at 19 weeks pregnant. i have gained 17lbs. it says i should weigh between 104-108 now and i am dead on at 107. :) my plan is to be 125-130 by 40 weeks and it says 123-135 so its perfect. other things have said you need to gain about 30 lbs when your underweight, i am favoriting this!

RACHEL Dec 19, 2011 08:49:26 AM ET

Cc don't believe you know what you are talking about. i to at 5'5" was 170lb pre pregnancy. in the very early days of pregnancy i ran a half marathon, i climbed a mountain at 15 weeks pregnant and i still cycle 20 miles every sunday. i would still be running if it wasn't for the advise of the physio and problems before having my first with coccyx breaking. at 23 weeks i have gained 11 lbs. bmi is out dated and out moded means of testing my doctor told me because i was concerned my weight was so high for the ammount of excerise i was doing. for the record cc i am a was a very easy uk size 12 before becoming pregnant. if you would like to put my fitness to the test i am only to happy to help. you have no rights to comment on how fit somebody is by their weight alone.

CC Dec 18, 2011 11:47:08 AM ET

Umm... for your height rebecca... you are obese. i don't care if your all muscle and no fat you still would not weigh 170lbs if you were fit.

<< 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 109 Next >>