You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

hailey Mar 13, 2015 07:28:00 PM ET

I weigh 120 lbs. i weighed myself yesterday. now, i'm 125 lbs and only 4 weeks. thoughts?

Guest Apr 1, 2015 06:21:37 PM ET

Could it just be water weight, with some slight bloating? that happened to me, along with constipation.

Heather Mar 9, 2015 11:19:53 PM ET

I am 26 weeks along, and have gained 20 lbs. in the last week, my appetite and calorie intake has decreased. i also feel and look as if i've lost a few pounds.

Abby1102 Mar 9, 2015 02:23:55 PM ET

Hi, i'm 16 weeks and gained 10 lbs. this has scared me, because i had only gained 3 lb by 14 weeks, so i have no idea where this has come from. i am eating a bit more, nothing crazy though. i go to the gym 3 times a week, and try to walk 10,000 steps a day. i am getting really worried as i gained a lot during my first pregnancy, so i've been trying to be careful. but, i am still gaining more than i should be. any advice please? thanks so much xx

lilmama1170 Mar 9, 2015 11:05:38 AM ET

I'm only 5 foot tall. i was 127 lbs when i found out i was pregnant. now, at 19 weeks i weigh 123.5. my ob said i needed to start gaining weight, but baby is growing well. i don't have much of an appetite. is anyone else going through this?

Katia Mar 7, 2015 10:58:46 AM ET

With my last pregnancy, i gained 68 lbs. i got preeclampsia in the end, so that could be part of why. but, in the end, i was gaining 7 lbs a week. i was 98 lbs 5'5" per pregnancy though. so, i think if you were underweight, not to worry, because i lost all of the weight by 9 months postpartum. i'm hoping to not gain so much this time around. i'm 23 weeks pregnant and weigh 128 lbs right now.

Guest Mar 7, 2015 04:19:51 AM ET

I am 25, and i only weigh around 97 lbs, and i am 4'11" tall. is this abnormal? should i be worried about my health or do i have any other problems? please reply.

Bsidney Mar 3, 2015 09:34:17 PM ET

I was a little over weight before pregnancy. i'm 5'8" and weigh 170 lbs. i'm now 20 weeks and weigh 182. i don't consume more then 1300 calories per day, and have been exercising 1 hour per day starting last week. according to my pre-natal nurse i'm overweight. i feel ok, especially that i'm exercising. any opinions??? thanks. b

Dianaa Mar 3, 2015 03:47:37 PM ET

Before my pregnancy, i was weighing 120 lbs. once my son was born, i was 150 lb. now my son is 10 months, and my weight is 137. i feel like i won't be able to lose all my weight.

Precious Mar 2, 2015 05:16:26 PM ET

Hi. i'm 25, and 5'6". i'm 7 months pregnant, and i now weigh 152 pounds. before, i was 128 pounds. is that fine??

Chelci Nov 19, 2016 11:10:13 AM ET

This is exactly what i am nkw

kay Feb 19, 2015 06:17:48 PM ET

I am 20 weeks, and have gained only 4 pounds. my prepregnancy weight was 154. i read somewhere that i should gain a pound every week.

Guest Mar 9, 2015 02:58:04 AM ET

Hi kay, i hope you are doing well. for the entire pregnancy, 12-15 kg weight gain is normal for a healthy baby. you will gain most of the weight in the last trimester. for more assurance, you can check with your doctor. eat healthy and do proper exercise. good luck!!

Guest Mar 10, 2015 07:16:04 AM ET

I am 17 weeks, and only gained 1.5 lbs so far. i think we are fine, and we should start packing it on soon enough.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 Next >>