You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Brittany Apr 8, 2015 10:06:16 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and was 150 pounds at the beginning of my pregnancy. now i'm weighing 164 pounds, and i'm only 9 weeks and 3 days. is that bad?

Megan Feb 14, 2017 09:24:12 AM ET

Yes that is a lot of weight to gain in a short period of time. try drinking more water, and eating small portions throughout the day of healthy snacks... 16 lbs is a lot for anyone to gain in a few weeks, that's something you shouldn't be gaining until your last two months.. none of that 16 lbs is actual baby at this point. but you can control it now. exercise and healthy foods will get you right back to where you need to be

geust Apr 8, 2015 02:26:30 PM ET

I am 5'4 and 27 weeks pregnant, and i've gained 24 pounds already. is this normal? i was 150 lbs. now i weigh 174.

Megan Feb 14, 2017 09:29:10 AM ET

In my experience, most women gain around 40lbs throughout their pregnancy. your ob will suggest that 25-35 is the recommended amount of weight, anything beyond that is fat on you, not for the baby.. but it is not bad if you go over a little.

Guest Apr 8, 2015 10:24:18 AM ET

I am 32 weeks pregnant, and i have already gained 51 pounds. is this normal? is there anything i can do to stop the rapid weight gain? i have gained 8 pounds in just the last two weeks.

Guest Dec 12, 2016 08:00:35 AM ET

I am 24 weeks and have gained 38 lbs! i hate looking at myself.

Becka Apr 1, 2015 04:38:00 AM ET

I'm 23 weeks and have gained about 8 pounds so far. i gained five pounds at 16 weeks. then suddenly, these past two weeks, i've put on a few more pounds. i’m eating healthy and exercising.

amy Mar 30, 2015 11:33:08 PM ET

I’m 30 weeks pregnant with baby #3 and was 130 lbs. pre-pregnancy, but i’m already weighing 178!! i’m 48 lbs. heavier, and, literally, you wouldn't guess it if you saw me! i gained 85 lbs with my first, 75 with my second. this time who knows, but as long as me and my baby are healthy, i'm not concerned. enjoy pregnancy and stay healthy big or small! i drop the weight within 4 months every time!!

Guest Oct 26, 2016 08:40:20 AM ET

I am very amazed ,. how did you do that, to drop all that weight in 4 months? when you gave birth. are you breastfeeding the baby?

Guest Feb 14, 2017 07:59:19 PM ET

How do you drop it so fast?

Guest Feb 24, 2017 05:17:19 PM ET

Thanks for sharing that. i also gained 60 lbs with the first baby, and i am 20 weeks now with the second baby, and already gained 25 lbs (i am 170 lbs now up from 145 lbs pre-pregnancy)....

Ashley lynn Mar 29, 2015 11:40:09 AM ET

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and only weigh 130. my doctor said it's a baby girl, and i'm a little under weight, but i should be fine. i'm still worried though because this is my first pregnancy with a girl.

guest Mar 24, 2015 06:01:04 AM ET

I am 14 weeks, and before pregnancy, my weight was 127 lb. my current weight is 138 lb already. i need to be careful as at 14 weeks pregnancy, i am 8 lb over weight. best of luck.

Patricia Apr 13, 2015 10:24:14 PM ET

Sounds like me. i'm 13 weeks and i have already gained 9 lbs.

patty Mar 18, 2015 10:38:05 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks and my starting weight was 170 and now i weigh 163. i'm told that i should be gaining, but i don't have much of an appetite. maybe in my last trimester i'll feel hungrier..

amandaNjason Mar 18, 2015 03:14:51 PM ET

It's all good ladies. i gained 30 pounds the first time, the 2nd time 60, and this 3rd time, i'm 6 months so far and have only gained 10 pounds. this is the least i've gained through all my pregnancies. it will just vary on you, and your food intake when pregnant. watch those late night cravings and junk food. i don't want to gain but the average 25 to 35 pounds. eat 3 meals a day with fruits and veggies for your 3 snacks, no junk food, and take those vitamins ladies. they'll keep you regular, so no back up from pregnancy.

Guest Mar 17, 2015 11:52:12 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks today, and have gone from 119 to 123 in weight. i'm worried that i'm under weight. what should i do?

Guest Apr 7, 2015 02:06:27 AM ET

During my first pregnancy, i gained 11.9 lbs total, and my daughter was a perfect 7.9lbs! as long as your baby is healthy, then don't worry! x

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 Next >>