You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 90

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Taya Oct 24, 2011 02:13:42 PM ET

Im 22years old 5"10" and pregnant with my second baby. my first was a boy and my pre-pregnancy weight was 125 and i delivered him at 180. so i gained about 55 pounds wow i know right.. but i was underweight for my height. with this pregnancy i was sick from day 1. and didn't start gaining til about a month ago and know im 31+ weeks and i have only gained about 7lbs.. i hope it doesn't hit me all at once in my last few weeks..

Lana Oct 21, 2011 02:31:33 PM ET

Hi, i'm 23 week with my first is now at 109lb. pre-preg weight 97.5lb check by dr. have no morning sicknesses so whatever. luck me i guess. i sometime don't feel pregnant at all is that normal?

Dionna Oct 18, 2011 01:28:48 PM ET

This is my first child, it's a boy, and i am exactly 20 weeks today. i am 5'5" and before pregnancy i weighed 98lbs, tiny i know! but since the baby i have gained 24lbs :) i plan on breast feeding, and i heard you lose weight quickly. i would love to keep some of the weight and not bounce completely back, so i'm eating away...taking full advantage!

vanessa Oct 16, 2011 04:30:29 PM ET

Im 22wks & 3ds. i started at 120lb im 5.3 and now im freaking out cause i've gained too much weight now im 145lb.. i know is too much im trying to exercise and i've maintaining this weight till im 7 months! :( sure in a healhty weight!

Vanessa Oct 13, 2011 12:55:47 PM ET

Ok this is my second pregnancy and so far i gainned exactly 22pds before i was 132 5'4 and im 31weeks exact and im not sure if im gainning the right amount of weight since early in my pregnancy around 12 weeks i was gaining a pound per week and thats why i've gained this much i dont understand how im gainning if im eating the same as before geting pregnant and i maintain my weight pre pregnancy pretty well? but with my son i gainned about 64pds in my whole pregnancy and i stayed with 34 extra:( afterbirth im not sure if i should be worried if my weight is good and healthy for me and my daughter

Chrystal Oct 12, 2011 11:42:33 AM ET

I am 29 weeks pregnant will a baby girl and i am -5 lbs for my weight gain...lol don't worry i'm not dieting but i have had massive morning sickness throughout my entire pregnancy and i am on 2 different medications to control it but i have still lost lbs. i am still to puffed out to fit my rings :) i keep thinking that it's only a little bit longer and try to remember that it's good if my baby stayes in but sometimes on my really bad days i can't help but wish she was out already. wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies and babies :)

sam Oct 10, 2011 05:01:20 AM ET

I'm considered obese by the charts but i am just trying to eat a bit healthier and stop any junk food. i will try to breast feed after as i understand you loose weight quicker that way xx

kim Oct 7, 2011 03:50:13 PM ET

I am 26 weeks pregnant and have only gained 2pounds, should i be concerned at this point about not gaining the weight i should be by now

Metra Oct 7, 2011 03:13:19 AM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant, 5' tall and i weigh 131 lbs. i haven't gained any weight yet, but this is my third pregnancy and i usually don't start gaining weight until the 2nd and 3rd trimester. i gained 40 lbs with my oldest son and 25 with my youngest son. this time i hope to gain 25 lbs or less. it took almost 2 years to lose the baby weight :(

Tiffany Oct 3, 2011 03:19:20 AM ET

17 weeks only gained 3 lbs, and getting a lot of crap for it i have a very hard time gaining weight right now bc of health issues. i have a 1 year old that i gain more than enough weight w but that was b4 my health problem started (hyperthroid). last year i lost 80 lbs w/o really trying bc of it and then a few months ago i randomly gain 20 which was when i got pregnant.

<< 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 Next >>