You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 90

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Kaitlin Nov 3, 2011 12:16:23 AM ET

I started out at about 125lbs and now was about 180lbs, and i'm currently 40 weeks pregnant, waiting for baby to come. my doctor hadsn't once said anything about me gaining too much weight, only that me and my baby are doing perfect. (:

Kim Nov 2, 2011 11:29:26 AM ET

I weighed 119lbs before i got pregnant and now i am 23 weeks and 6 days and weigh 136lbs. my doctor said i am 2lbs over my weight goal. i don't know what to do, i do pilates twice a week and am a very healthy eater, more of a snacker than meal person. now i just feel fat, not pregnant.

Sam Nov 2, 2011 01:52:05 AM ET

I followed the advice in this program while i was pregnant with twins and wore my prepregnancy jeans home from the hospital. it worked amazing!! click here!

Tanya Oct 31, 2011 10:27:30 PM ET

Before i got pregnant i weighed about 140 lbs. i am now 38 weeks exactly and i weigh 180 lbs. my nutritionist says i am over my ultimate weight gain by 5 lbs. i really dont see the weight in my body just my belly and i am worried my baby will be too big. my ob/gyn says she will be about 8.5 lbs by delivery but i fear it will be more. even 8.5 lbs is a dread as my son was 6.5 and i had to get an episiotomy.

laurel Oct 31, 2011 12:05:22 AM ET

My daughter is 34 weeks today and has gained a total of 2lbs, that has worried me but her doctor says her weight gain is perfect..

Sade' Oct 30, 2011 01:31:58 PM ET

I weighed 104lbs before my pregnancy and now i weigh 117.2lbs. i gained 13lbs and i'm 31 weeks today. i am not in a hurry to gain weight at all, & my baby is 4 ounces over her normal weigh range. i'm all baby and not fat. my body looks and respond pretty well. i just want to keep the fat that i do gain after pregnancy since they are in te right places.

Amanda Oct 30, 2011 02:40:41 AM ET

Before i got pregnant i weighed 173. i lost a total of 13 lbs during the 1st 22 weeks. no vomitting or anything just lost the weight. at my 26 week visit, i weighed 165, which means i gained 5 lbs, at my last visit i had only gained another lb. so i am now 32 weeks pregnant and i've only gained a total of 6lbs throughout my entire pregnancy. well after losing 13lbs. so i am still not back to my pre-preggo weight. anybody ever experience anything like this? no pregnancy complications, at 18 wk ultrasound my baby girl was measuring/weighing in the 50th percentile(average). i am having another ultrasound november 1st to check her size, but the drs do not seem worried at all.... my weight gain or lack there of just seems a bit weird to me. with my first i gained a total of 21lbs.

Mae Oct 28, 2011 05:19:28 PM ET

I am 24 weeks, i am 5'3 and so far have gained 25 lbs. my doctor is telling me i should not gain more than 5 more lbs. i am 35 years old, i stopped my anti depressants for this pregnancy, i cant sleep and now i cant eat!!!! i am so stressed out. any suggestions???

Angie Oct 28, 2011 09:24:45 AM ET

My first pregnancy, i weighed 156 when i got pregnant and weighed 224 when i delivered at full term. i did develop high blood pressure at week 38. the doctors made me feel terrible, saying i would never lose the baby weight. after i had my dauther, i breast fed for a month and walked. then, i went back to training for triathlons and by the time she was 5 months old, i weighted 140--less than my pre-pregnancy weight. by the time she was 1 year, i weighed 132 at a size 2 or sometimes 4 depending on the brand and raced in ironman texas. now, i'm pregnant again at 16 weeks with a weight gain of 17 pounds. i'm eating better this time and exercising more during the pregnancy. i check my blood pressure daily, too. i do not so much care about the weight gain because i demonstrated that can be lost and then some. i just want to deliver easier this time and without the harrassment of doctors. for anyone who is concerned about losing the baby weight, set goals after the baby is born. do some 5ks then work up to 10ks and bike riding and so forth. eat greek yogurt, egg whites, white meat, and green veggies after the baby is born to lose the weight faster. however, as a caution, if you start exercising too soon and you breast feed, you will probably have trouble producing milk. that's why i stopped feeding so early. hope this helps. congrats to all :)

tanya Oct 27, 2011 05:56:29 PM ET

Im 25 weeks 3days according to the obese which is funny bc no one believes how much i weigh... iv gained a total of 15lbs so far and this is my 4th with my last i gained like 45lbs... this chart says im over by 4lbs so far but the dr is very happy with how im doing... for you first timers dont worry too much about a chart go with what the dr says as long as the baby is good gain gain away lol

<< 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 107 Next >>