You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 91

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

april Oct 2, 2011 09:36:39 AM ET

I'm 6ft even and b4 i got pregnant i was 168, i'm 27 weeks now and gained 18lbs leaving me rite where i am suppose to b. this is also my 1st baby :)

Renee Oct 1, 2011 12:29:56 PM ET

So many of you are concerned of the weight gain because of losing or not losing it after birth. i have no doubt that it will drop easily; as others pointed out: breastfeed, exercise, eat healthy = done. but my concern is being able to delivery vaginally all natural. at 29 weeks the calculator shows i am 4# over the high end. i know its bcz i gained 15# in the 1st tri bcz i never got sick and ppl put too much emphasis on "eating for 2 now!" i just want a healthy baby. i've read that too much fat burn during pregnancy can increase chances of baby retardation. and i'm turning 36yo 4 days after the due date, so it's borderline high risk i think... i'm in a catch 22! he's very active tho which is reassuring--i'm so excited to meet him! :)

El Sep 29, 2011 08:57:43 PM ET

I am 5'4" and am 23.5 weeks. pre-pregnancy i weighed 135 and now i am 157. already gained 22 lbs. it says i am 7 lbs over the range for my starting weight. not sure how because i eat normally and decently healthy. in the beginning i was walking a lot and still gained gradually a few pounds a month. now i was told to bedrest 3 hours a day, so can't really exercise. as for people who haven't gained, not sure how that's possible since we gain water weight and baby, boobs, and everything else. stay healthy everyone! don't worry too much about weight because it's natural to gain.

Becca Sep 29, 2011 07:13:44 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks - 5'6" - started at 134 - am currently 147 - baby is measuring at 3lbs 8oz per growth sono i had this week. first pregnancy started at 125 - ended at 149 second pregnancy started at 128 -ended at 146

pat Sep 24, 2011 01:11:38 PM ET

25 weeks and 3 days pregnant

AN Sep 21, 2011 10:43:56 PM ET

I am 11 weeks along and have gained 2 lbs. this is my 7th baby. i have had 6 babies in 7 years and my current weight is 120lbs and im 5"6. i have gained anywhere from 40lbs to 25lbs with different pregnancy all my babies have been a healthy 6lbs and i have always lost all the baby weight with in 8 weeks after having them. each pregnancy is different so your body responds differently.as long as you eat healthy and take your prenatal vitamin i try not to worry too much about my weight. even though i think it is important to keep an eye on it. my advice is enjoy being pregnant. enjoy your time being a mommy - dont let it slip by. enjoy your new pregnant body and take lots of pictures!!

Lorren Sep 20, 2011 01:05:38 PM ET

Ok ladies so for those that are worried about not gaining enough weight or even gaining too much weight as long as you are eating healthy, exercising on a regular basis and taking your prenatals don't sweat the small stuff! with my son i gained 15 pounds (full term pregnancy), and he was a 7lb 11oz baby, and now 20 weeks pregnant with my second baby i have only gained 3 or 4 pounds and the baby is healthy thus far! sometimes it's all about genetics, and how you carry. for some woman they can carry in their backs, while others may carry higher/lower etc. in terms of losing the weight my friend gained 60lbs while pregnant, and was in her pre-pregnancy clothes within 2 months! the secret breast-feeding, cardio, and a healthy diet! good luck:)oh also age does play a part as well..if your older because your metabolism does slow down, it may take a little longer than someone that in their teens fyi

Joanna Sep 20, 2011 08:15:58 AM ET

I weighed 108 lbs pre-pregnancy and now i weigh 117 lbs and i'm in my 22nd week. i have gained 9 lbs so far and it says i'm in the range to gain the healthy amount of weight, between 25-35 lbs. my family on the other hand, thinks that i am way too small and should eat more. i am following what my doctor says and my doctor is perfectly okay with my weight gain. my goal is to gain around 25 when it's all said and done. i have been eating normal, about 5 times a day in small portions. and i exercise about 3 times a week, either prenatal yoga or prenatal pilates. i don't think pregnancy should be the time to eat whatever i want and eat a bunch of junk just because i'm pregnant, so i have tried to manage what i eat and make sure i'm making healthy choices for me and my baby. i hope to be back into my regular size rather quickly. we'll see. :-)

Rebecca Sep 18, 2011 06:44:15 PM ET

I am 34 weeks pregnant. my pre pregnancy weight was 105 and i am about 125. i have continued on a steady exercise routine throughout my pregnancy and it has helped. i do about an hour of cardio a day. such as a light jog/walk, light weights or swimming. it has kept me toned and will allow me to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes within a few weeks. it also makes labor and delivery less stressful!!! :)

Lisa Sep 18, 2011 12:57:28 PM ET

I am very upset about how much weight i have gained. in my first 6 months i put on 16 pounds and now it has slowed down. i am still slowly gaining weight but have been walking or trying to walk more to keep it off. i just don't like seeing the number 165 or even higher. i am glad to be pregnant but really worried that i won't be able to lose the weight when he finally gets here.

<< 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 Next >>