You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 91

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Amanda Oct 30, 2011 02:40:41 AM ET

Before i got pregnant i weighed 173. i lost a total of 13 lbs during the 1st 22 weeks. no vomitting or anything just lost the weight. at my 26 week visit, i weighed 165, which means i gained 5 lbs, at my last visit i had only gained another lb. so i am now 32 weeks pregnant and i've only gained a total of 6lbs throughout my entire pregnancy. well after losing 13lbs. so i am still not back to my pre-preggo weight. anybody ever experience anything like this? no pregnancy complications, at 18 wk ultrasound my baby girl was measuring/weighing in the 50th percentile(average). i am having another ultrasound november 1st to check her size, but the drs do not seem worried at all.... my weight gain or lack there of just seems a bit weird to me. with my first i gained a total of 21lbs.

Mae Oct 28, 2011 05:19:28 PM ET

I am 24 weeks, i am 5'3 and so far have gained 25 lbs. my doctor is telling me i should not gain more than 5 more lbs. i am 35 years old, i stopped my anti depressants for this pregnancy, i cant sleep and now i cant eat!!!! i am so stressed out. any suggestions???

Angie Oct 28, 2011 09:24:45 AM ET

My first pregnancy, i weighed 156 when i got pregnant and weighed 224 when i delivered at full term. i did develop high blood pressure at week 38. the doctors made me feel terrible, saying i would never lose the baby weight. after i had my dauther, i breast fed for a month and walked. then, i went back to training for triathlons and by the time she was 5 months old, i weighted 140--less than my pre-pregnancy weight. by the time she was 1 year, i weighed 132 at a size 2 or sometimes 4 depending on the brand and raced in ironman texas. now, i'm pregnant again at 16 weeks with a weight gain of 17 pounds. i'm eating better this time and exercising more during the pregnancy. i check my blood pressure daily, too. i do not so much care about the weight gain because i demonstrated that can be lost and then some. i just want to deliver easier this time and without the harrassment of doctors. for anyone who is concerned about losing the baby weight, set goals after the baby is born. do some 5ks then work up to 10ks and bike riding and so forth. eat greek yogurt, egg whites, white meat, and green veggies after the baby is born to lose the weight faster. however, as a caution, if you start exercising too soon and you breast feed, you will probably have trouble producing milk. that's why i stopped feeding so early. hope this helps. congrats to all :)

tanya Oct 27, 2011 05:56:29 PM ET

Im 25 weeks 3days according to the obese which is funny bc no one believes how much i weigh... iv gained a total of 15lbs so far and this is my 4th with my last i gained like 45lbs... this chart says im over by 4lbs so far but the dr is very happy with how im doing... for you first timers dont worry too much about a chart go with what the dr says as long as the baby is good gain gain away lol

Tiptoe Oct 26, 2011 12:10:40 PM ET

I was 152lbs before prego and am 5'6". i am 23 weeks prego w/ a boy and weight 178lbs, gained 24lbs so far. however, i feel i dont eat enough. but i do eat properly, fruits, veggies, sometimes fish and steak, lots of milk. i will admit i love cereal and do eat it still. i dont feel i am over weight. before prego i was very muscular and was heavy from the muscles not fat. my bmi was less 17 or 18. what do i do to keep my weight down. any suggestions?

Dayna Sandoval Oct 24, 2011 08:22:43 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant, i have gained a healthy 5lbs in my pregnancy so far. i am 5ft9 and my pre-pregnancy weight was 136.. i am so excited to be pregnant with my first baby! i wish all of you the very best of luck with yours!

Taya Oct 24, 2011 02:13:42 PM ET

Im 22years old 5"10" and pregnant with my second baby. my first was a boy and my pre-pregnancy weight was 125 and i delivered him at 180. so i gained about 55 pounds wow i know right.. but i was underweight for my height. with this pregnancy i was sick from day 1. and didn't start gaining til about a month ago and know im 31+ weeks and i have only gained about 7lbs.. i hope it doesn't hit me all at once in my last few weeks..

Lana Oct 21, 2011 02:31:33 PM ET

Hi, i'm 23 week with my first is now at 109lb. pre-preg weight 97.5lb check by dr. have no morning sicknesses so whatever. luck me i guess. i sometime don't feel pregnant at all is that normal?

Dionna Oct 18, 2011 01:28:48 PM ET

This is my first child, it's a boy, and i am exactly 20 weeks today. i am 5'5" and before pregnancy i weighed 98lbs, tiny i know! but since the baby i have gained 24lbs :) i plan on breast feeding, and i heard you lose weight quickly. i would love to keep some of the weight and not bounce completely back, so i'm eating away...taking full advantage!

vanessa Oct 16, 2011 04:30:29 PM ET

Im 22wks & 3ds. i started at 120lb im 5.3 and now im freaking out cause i've gained too much weight now im 145lb.. i know is too much im trying to exercise and i've maintaining this weight till im 7 months! :( sure in a healhty weight!

<< 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 107 Next >>