You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 92

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Vanessa Oct 13, 2011 12:55:47 PM ET

Ok this is my second pregnancy and so far i gainned exactly 22pds before i was 132 5'4 and im 31weeks exact and im not sure if im gainning the right amount of weight since early in my pregnancy around 12 weeks i was gaining a pound per week and thats why i've gained this much i dont understand how im gainning if im eating the same as before geting pregnant and i maintain my weight pre pregnancy pretty well? but with my son i gainned about 64pds in my whole pregnancy and i stayed with 34 extra:( afterbirth im not sure if i should be worried if my weight is good and healthy for me and my daughter

Chrystal Oct 12, 2011 11:42:33 AM ET

I am 29 weeks pregnant will a baby girl and i am -5 lbs for my weight don't worry i'm not dieting but i have had massive morning sickness throughout my entire pregnancy and i am on 2 different medications to control it but i have still lost lbs. i am still to puffed out to fit my rings :) i keep thinking that it's only a little bit longer and try to remember that it's good if my baby stayes in but sometimes on my really bad days i can't help but wish she was out already. wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies and babies :)

sam Oct 10, 2011 05:01:20 AM ET

I'm considered obese by the charts but i am just trying to eat a bit healthier and stop any junk food. i will try to breast feed after as i understand you loose weight quicker that way xx

kim Oct 7, 2011 03:50:13 PM ET

I am 26 weeks pregnant and have only gained 2pounds, should i be concerned at this point about not gaining the weight i should be by now

Metra Oct 7, 2011 03:13:19 AM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant, 5' tall and i weigh 131 lbs. i haven't gained any weight yet, but this is my third pregnancy and i usually don't start gaining weight until the 2nd and 3rd trimester. i gained 40 lbs with my oldest son and 25 with my youngest son. this time i hope to gain 25 lbs or less. it took almost 2 years to lose the baby weight :(

Tiffany Oct 3, 2011 03:19:20 AM ET

17 weeks only gained 3 lbs, and getting a lot of crap for it i have a very hard time gaining weight right now bc of health issues. i have a 1 year old that i gain more than enough weight w but that was b4 my health problem started (hyperthroid). last year i lost 80 lbs w/o really trying bc of it and then a few months ago i randomly gain 20 which was when i got pregnant.

april Oct 2, 2011 09:36:39 AM ET

I'm 6ft even and b4 i got pregnant i was 168, i'm 27 weeks now and gained 18lbs leaving me rite where i am suppose to b. this is also my 1st baby :)

Renee Oct 1, 2011 12:29:56 PM ET

So many of you are concerned of the weight gain because of losing or not losing it after birth. i have no doubt that it will drop easily; as others pointed out: breastfeed, exercise, eat healthy = done. but my concern is being able to delivery vaginally all natural. at 29 weeks the calculator shows i am 4# over the high end. i know its bcz i gained 15# in the 1st tri bcz i never got sick and ppl put too much emphasis on "eating for 2 now!" i just want a healthy baby. i've read that too much fat burn during pregnancy can increase chances of baby retardation. and i'm turning 36yo 4 days after the due date, so it's borderline high risk i think... i'm in a catch 22! he's very active tho which is reassuring--i'm so excited to meet him! :)

El Sep 29, 2011 08:57:43 PM ET

I am 5'4" and am 23.5 weeks. pre-pregnancy i weighed 135 and now i am 157. already gained 22 lbs. it says i am 7 lbs over the range for my starting weight. not sure how because i eat normally and decently healthy. in the beginning i was walking a lot and still gained gradually a few pounds a month. now i was told to bedrest 3 hours a day, so can't really exercise. as for people who haven't gained, not sure how that's possible since we gain water weight and baby, boobs, and everything else. stay healthy everyone! don't worry too much about weight because it's natural to gain.

Becca Sep 29, 2011 07:13:44 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks - 5'6" - started at 134 - am currently 147 - baby is measuring at 3lbs 8oz per growth sono i had this week. first pregnancy started at 125 - ended at 149 second pregnancy started at 128 -ended at 146

<< 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 Next >>