Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 92

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Mariah Nov 7, 2011 10:03:23 AM ET

Don't stress it!! so you may gain a little too much.. oh well.. as long as baby is healthy you are good to go!

Mercedes Nov 6, 2011 07:51:54 PM ET

I am 16 weeks pregnant and have gained a total of 7 pounds... sadly it says i'm over my weight gain because i'm 5'3" and weighed 148 pounds pre-pregnancy. it's hard when i everyone around me is telling me the baby is supposed to be gaining weight not me this early on. even the doctors are getting on to me telling me how i'm gunna end up with preeclampsia and diabetes.

Kaitlin Nov 3, 2011 04:16:23 AM ET

I started out at about 125lbs and now was about 180lbs, and i'm currently 40 weeks pregnant, waiting for baby to come. my doctor hadsn't once said anything about me gaining too much weight, only that me and my baby are doing perfect. (:

Kim Nov 2, 2011 03:29:26 PM ET

I weighed 119lbs before i got pregnant and now i am 23 weeks and 6 days and weigh 136lbs. my doctor said i am 2lbs over my weight goal. i don't know what to do, i do pilates twice a week and am a very healthy eater, more of a snacker than meal person. now i just feel fat, not pregnant.

Sam Nov 2, 2011 05:52:05 AM ET

I followed the advice in this program while i was pregnant with twins and wore my prepregnancy jeans home from the hospital. it worked amazing!! click here!

Tanya Nov 1, 2011 02:27:30 AM ET

Before i got pregnant i weighed about 140 lbs. i am now 38 weeks exactly and i weigh 180 lbs. my nutritionist says i am over my ultimate weight gain by 5 lbs. i really dont see the weight in my body just my belly and i am worried my baby will be too big. my ob/gyn says she will be about 8.5 lbs by delivery but i fear it will be more. even 8.5 lbs is a dread as my son was 6.5 and i had to get an episiotomy.

laurel Oct 31, 2011 04:05:22 AM ET

My daughter is 34 weeks today and has gained a total of 2lbs, that has worried me but her doctor says her weight gain is perfect..

Sade' Oct 30, 2011 05:31:58 PM ET

I weighed 104lbs before my pregnancy and now i weigh 117.2lbs. i gained 13lbs and i'm 31 weeks today. i am not in a hurry to gain weight at all, & my baby is 4 ounces over her normal weigh range. i'm all baby and not fat. my body looks and respond pretty well. i just want to keep the fat that i do gain after pregnancy since they are in te right places.

Amanda Oct 30, 2011 06:40:41 AM ET

Before i got pregnant i weighed 173. i lost a total of 13 lbs during the 1st 22 weeks. no vomitting or anything just lost the weight. at my 26 week visit, i weighed 165, which means i gained 5 lbs, at my last visit i had only gained another lb. so i am now 32 weeks pregnant and i've only gained a total of 6lbs throughout my entire pregnancy. well after losing 13lbs. so i am still not back to my pre-preggo weight. anybody ever experience anything like this? no pregnancy complications, at 18 wk ultrasound my baby girl was measuring/weighing in the 50th percentile(average). i am having another ultrasound november 1st to check her size, but the drs do not seem worried at all.... my weight gain or lack there of just seems a bit weird to me. with my first i gained a total of 21lbs.

Mae Oct 28, 2011 09:19:28 PM ET

I am 24 weeks, i am 5'3 and so far have gained 25 lbs. my doctor is telling me i should not gain more than 5 more lbs. i am 35 years old, i stopped my anti depressants for this pregnancy, i cant sleep and now i cant eat!!!! i am so stressed out. any suggestions???

<< 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 128 Next >>