You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

fati Sep 5, 2011 07:58:51 AM ET

Thx alot!

ania Sep 4, 2011 09:35:00 PM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnancy i gained 32 pounds i was befor122 is it normal

Amy Sep 3, 2011 09:24:24 PM ET

I am 22wks and have gained 15 lbs already. i started at 111 and 5'3 in height. i am really worried i am gaining to much weight considering i am already having to wear support hoses and feet swelling all the time. i got back to the doc this week and it frustrates me that all i know he is going to say is your second is always different...you are fine. not that i want him to say anything bad but i wish i had more control of my body. weight has always been a stuggle for me so this is hitting me really hard and getting very depressed.

Stacey Sep 1, 2011 05:08:11 PM ET

Have slowly put on 6 pounds in 17 weeks and worrying i am going to put on too much but i am exercising 7 times a week!

Tanya Aug 31, 2011 04:09:47 PM ET

I am 22 weeks pregnant and have gained about 8 lbs. i was concerned because i am 5'7" and i only weighed 114 before the baby and i weigh about 122 now, however i had an ultrasound at 20 weeks and they said the baby should be about 10 oz and he was 11 oz. weight gain is an individual thing and should be discussed with obgyn. it's actually really cool to be smaller and carrying a healthy baby because i feel every movement and my husband and kids enjoy feeling his strong kicks and movements, it's really neat. i gained too much with my first two and didn't feel it quite as much and it's really cool!!!

Tia Aug 29, 2011 10:03:56 PM ET

I am 35 weeks and have gained almost 35lbs so far, pre-preg weight was 135. considering i have another 5 weeks to go, i'm hoping that i wont't pack it on during these last few weeks!

Missy Aug 23, 2011 12:38:36 PM ET

It's hard not to gain weight in such a cold location. if your off my a few pounds and your feeling down; get over it! first lesson to motherhood; this isnt about you! sure it's good to keep track of your weight and make sure your staying in a healthy range, but the key word here is healthy range, not motherhood maternity super model range. if your scale says you havent gained weight, that doesnt mean you havent changed weight. you may have lost fat do to morning sickness and gained it back in blood. when it comes down to it, pregnancy is not a time to take care of your husbands eyes, its a time to take care of your babys developement; and better to over develope then under, yes?

Miranda Aug 23, 2011 11:28:05 AM ET

Im not so sure about this! according to this i am 10 lbs under the recomended weight gain! my doctor has told me she would like to see me gain more weight but try as i might i have only been able to gain 1 lb this pregnancy so far! and i am 24 weeks along. i started out at 136 and i weigh 137 right now. i eat pretty healthy like fruit and meat but the baby eats it faster than i can shovel it in it seems! i just dont know what to do to gain weight! i even stopped excersising to help keep the lbs on! not working!!!! any advice??? p.s my doc told me there are keytones in my urine which happens when your not getting enough to eat... i eat all the time! ugh!!!

sarah Aug 22, 2011 01:07:23 PM ET

I think anything that bases weight gain on bmi is unfair. when i was 21 i was very athletic i danced ballet and jazz, and ran several miles a day. i was a size four, but was 140 pds (bmi is suppose to be higher for atheletes) so my bmi was 30 which means i was obese...please obese at a size four, now my prepregnancy size was an 8 (i had gained 125pds during my first kid and didnt loose the last 15) but since i am older my bmi is 28.5 meaning i am overweight...i don't think a size 8 is overweight! this tool says i have gained to much already (18weeks have gained 10 pds) my doctor says i am doing great.

Cindy Aug 18, 2011 01:21:11 PM ET

I am 18 weeks and it says that i am at the exact right weights. this tools i find helps a lot as dr's wont talk to you about this unless they see a problem so thatnks baby corner!

<< 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 107 Next >>