You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 94

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Alauna Sep 13, 2011 07:43:49 AM ET

Missy from seattle - thats true but i don't think we are worried about our partners eyes we want to stay healthy and fit aswel as being a healthy weight for our baby. i am trying to eat healthy for the baby and myself. doesn't mean we are all being selfish worrying about our weight its natural after all we are women and under a lot of pressure. i also feel self conscious about my weight gain i thinks it just natural for women as we are under a lot of pressure for our appearances, that doesn't just change over night

Staci Sep 6, 2011 11:44:19 AM ET

I'm 5'6 and weigh 130... i weighed 120 before i got prenant, according to the calculator i'm 2 pounds over the recommended weight gain. but i'm not so sure this is taking into account the different ways our bodies react to pregnancy. because i can still fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes pretty comfortably, except for my breasts. which shot up from a c to overfilling a dd. this is defintely more than normal; most people can't even tell i'm pregnant, they just think i got a boob job. so my point is... take this with a grain of salt and listen to your doctor, they know you and can better answer your questions if you feel that you're gaining too much or not enough.

Elisha Sep 6, 2011 08:20:28 AM ET

Miranda, try not to worry too much about the weight gain. as long as your doctor says the baby looks ok then everything is fine. i am a few pounds under the minimum recommended gain but the baby is perfectly healthy and gaining weight just right. believe me, it was a very slow start for me gaining weight too. it gets a lot easier. all of a sudden you should see your scale creeping up. good luck!

GiNi Sep 5, 2011 04:54:28 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks 3 dys..this is my 2nd pregnancy but 1st baby..i'm 5' pre pregnancy weight was 109 pounds..i'm now weighting 133 a total of 24 pounds says i'm 5 pounds recomended weight gain is 25-35 pounds

fati Sep 5, 2011 07:58:51 AM ET

Thx alot!

ania Sep 4, 2011 09:35:00 PM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnancy i gained 32 pounds i was befor122 is it normal

Amy Sep 3, 2011 09:24:24 PM ET

I am 22wks and have gained 15 lbs already. i started at 111 and 5'3 in height. i am really worried i am gaining to much weight considering i am already having to wear support hoses and feet swelling all the time. i got back to the doc this week and it frustrates me that all i know he is going to say is your second is always are fine. not that i want him to say anything bad but i wish i had more control of my body. weight has always been a stuggle for me so this is hitting me really hard and getting very depressed.

Stacey Sep 1, 2011 05:08:11 PM ET

Have slowly put on 6 pounds in 17 weeks and worrying i am going to put on too much but i am exercising 7 times a week!

Tanya Aug 31, 2011 04:09:47 PM ET

I am 22 weeks pregnant and have gained about 8 lbs. i was concerned because i am 5'7" and i only weighed 114 before the baby and i weigh about 122 now, however i had an ultrasound at 20 weeks and they said the baby should be about 10 oz and he was 11 oz. weight gain is an individual thing and should be discussed with obgyn. it's actually really cool to be smaller and carrying a healthy baby because i feel every movement and my husband and kids enjoy feeling his strong kicks and movements, it's really neat. i gained too much with my first two and didn't feel it quite as much and it's really cool!!!

Tia Aug 29, 2011 10:03:56 PM ET

I am 35 weeks and have gained almost 35lbs so far, pre-preg weight was 135. considering i have another 5 weeks to go, i'm hoping that i wont't pack it on during these last few weeks!

<< 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 107 Next >>