You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 97

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

sharlotte Aug 14, 2011 10:23:41 PM ET

On monday iam going to be 23 weeks i was 122 befor and now am 129 i gain 7 pounds . i think it a lot so i work out .

jamie Aug 12, 2011 10:22:37 PM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant and my belly is huge. i was overweight to start and since the 8 week mark i have lost 17 lbs. my dr says its fine as long as i am eating.

Courtney Aug 12, 2011 05:42:01 PM ET

Hey guys , im 25 weeks pregnant going on 26 , i am not showing or gaining any weight i do eat 3 times a day but i haven't gained since my pregnancy should i be worried?

Stephanie Aug 12, 2011 02:06:12 AM ET

Its saying i am 4 pounds over my normal weight gain. this sucks can really make someone sad i am not fat i only have a huge belly and its saying my bmi is 25 overweight i am short. so makes my weight seem to much this is number 3 i started at 126 and at 144 i don't eat alot being i don't have an appetite i'm 26 weeks. so what's really considered overweight

Julie Aug 11, 2011 07:10:27 AM ET

I'm 23 weeks now and have only gained 9 pounds. i'm 5'5 and my pre pregnancy weight was 135. people keep telling me i don't even look preggo. i feel like i should have a cute round belly by now...i just look like i have a beer gut!!

Danielle Aug 9, 2011 02:46:29 PM ET

Courtney in texas, i too understand the problem with having a muscular body type. pre pregnancy my weight was 176 (5'6")however i was only a size 7/8 and i am uncertain in what world that is considered overweight or nearly obese. i'm 20 weeks now and up to 184. this is baby #3 for us and with #2 i ended at the same weight that i started with due to gravidarium. gave birth to a healthy 8lb 10oz baby. your body will find the energy and nutrients it needs to make that baby from anywhere you have it.

Melex Aug 8, 2011 05:40:53 PM ET

I am 27 weeks along and am only up 2 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. i am obese so my ob has stressed to gain 11-20 pounds saying anything more isn't good, anything less your baby won't be getting enough nutrients. for the first part of the pregnancy i didn't change much in my eating habits (other than cutting out caffeine) and i gained 7 pounds. @ weeks ago, i started cutting out the junk food...the occasioal fast food, instead of having a little chocolate i'll have carrots or an apple, etc...well, i have lost 5 pounds in those 2 weeks. is this alright?! my baby is measuring well and the heartbeat sounds great...but i can't get over this thought of my baby being malnourished if i don't gain. and, not only did i stop gaining, but i am losing! i do track my food to make sure i am eating a well balanced variety of foods and see that i am averaging between 1900-2200 calories per day. i eat when i'm hungry, never skip meal, and have small healthy snacks throughout the day. does this sound like enough calories? i cannot find a "number" anywhere for how many calories i should consume other than the 300 more than normal in the last trimester. well, what is my "normal" suppose to even be if i was obese in the first place.

Aurora Aug 7, 2011 12:11:19 AM ET

This is my 3rd pregnancy and i was overweight when i got pregnant. i gained 10 lbs within the first 9 weeks. i just have one of those bodies that gains 40 lbs during pregnancy, doesn't matter what and how much i eat - anyone else out there in the same boat?

jane Aug 6, 2011 06:14:52 AM ET

I am also 17 weeks and haven't gained anything, i think it is normal from what i can see from the comments below weight gain seems to vary quite dramatically. i lost a couple of pounds at first and have put them back on, now stuck at 55kg (5'2")in a book i read it said lots of women don't gain until week 24, so i am waiting until then. as long as you are eating healthily and your baby is a good size and weight i don't think it matters too much

Jenny Aug 4, 2011 08:18:49 PM ET

I am nearly 17 weeks and havent't gained any weight at all, im really concerned as had no morning sickness at all so no reason for it

<< 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 108 Next >>