You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 97

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

surbhi Aug 16, 2011 02:47:41 PM ET

I am 16 week pregnant, my pre-pregnancy weight was 45 kg and height 5'3 and still its the same 45 kg. i am concern that why i am not gaining the weight.

Monica Aug 16, 2011 10:51:27 AM ET

Im 18 weeks in my first pregnancy, and i have gained 15 lbs. my pre-pregnancy weight was 150 and i now weigh 165. im devistated!!! i am super excited about my baby and i cant wait to meet her, but all the weight gain does have me feeling really down..constantly. i do eat healthy, lots of fruits and veggies. i only drink water other than milk and juice and im starting prenatal yoga. i understand gaining weight is just part of this amazing process and that's ok..but my worry is about after my pregnancy. i don't want to be stuck with tons of weight from my pregnancy, but im not sure how else i can try to prevent excessive weight gain.

Liz Aug 15, 2011 11:44:00 AM ET

Jaci, i wanted to make sure the calculator was working right, so i did the calculation for you using your numbers. it says your bmi is 28, not 28 lbs overweight. according to the calculator you should weight between 166 and 170 lbs. i hope this helps!

Amber Aug 15, 2011 11:04:52 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and gained 33lbs already!! i eat healthy and have been staying active. its hard not to get down in the dumps about gaining this much weight. but i think as long as i stay active and eat well, my body is just going to do what its ment to do. so i'm going to enjoy my treats and enjoy my pregnancy!

jaci Aug 15, 2011 10:52:44 AM ET

I am 24 weeks with my 5th baby. my pre-pregnancy body was 5'3" 158 lbs with a bra size of 36ff and i have gained 3 lbs and this thing is saying i am 28 lbs overweight!!!!!

sharlotte Aug 14, 2011 10:23:41 PM ET

On monday iam going to be 23 weeks i was 122 befor and now am 129 i gain 7 pounds . i think it a lot so i work out .

jamie Aug 12, 2011 10:22:37 PM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant and my belly is huge. i was overweight to start and since the 8 week mark i have lost 17 lbs. my dr says its fine as long as i am eating.

Courtney Aug 12, 2011 05:42:01 PM ET

Hey guys , im 25 weeks pregnant going on 26 , i am not showing or gaining any weight i do eat 3 times a day but i haven't gained since my pregnancy should i be worried?

Stephanie Aug 12, 2011 02:06:12 AM ET

Its saying i am 4 pounds over my normal weight gain. this sucks can really make someone sad i am not fat i only have a huge belly and its saying my bmi is 25 overweight i am short. so makes my weight seem to much this is number 3 i started at 126 and at 144 i don't eat alot being i don't have an appetite i'm 26 weeks. so what's really considered overweight

Julie Aug 11, 2011 07:10:27 AM ET

I'm 23 weeks now and have only gained 9 pounds. i'm 5'5 and my pre pregnancy weight was 135. people keep telling me i don't even look preggo. i feel like i should have a cute round belly by now...i just look like i have a beer gut!!

<< 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 109 Next >>