You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 98

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Mary Jul 21, 2011 10:47:25 AM ET

Pregnancy is not the time to diet. don't eat horribly, but you can always lose the weight afterwards. i gained 60 lbs with my last pregnancy from eating badly, i was able to lose 80 lbs afterwards. i've gained 10 lbs so far and i'm 21 weeks...but it's taken a lot of self restraint. i'm concerned that the baby's not growing enough because i'm not eating tons, but i think i've found the perfect balance this time around. still, i worry.

Amina Jul 20, 2011 11:44:54 AM ET

I am 34 weeks pregnant my weight 106lb....baby weight 3.4lb.i'm eating normal ..recently i had fever of 31week so my weight loss 4lb..i'm worry about my baby weight loss..

heather Jul 19, 2011 02:36:15 PM ET

Pre pregnancy weight 135... im 23 weeks and now weigh 137.. eating like a pig not gaining weight.. any suggestions???

rachel Jul 19, 2011 11:30:59 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks, started off at 164 pounds and am now at 150 pounds. everyone tells me the weight is gonna start coming but i'm already a month into my second and no weight gain yet.

Corina Jul 19, 2011 09:46:07 AM ET

I was 103 pounds when i conceived... within the first 8 weeks, i went up to 115, which is where i am now at 13 weeks, 2 days pregnant... i'm not really sure how to go about wait gain at this point... i'm supposed to weigh about 135 by the end of my pregnancy, but i also wasn't supposed to gain so much weight in my first trimester to begin with... where do i go from here?

Tiff Jul 19, 2011 12:05:27 AM ET

Pre pregnancy weight=120. now i'm 29 weeks and weigh 142.6lbs. i didn't gain anything for the first four months, then began putting on weight. a word of advice-keep a steady weight gain to avoid stretch marks!

terri Jul 15, 2011 11:13:20 PM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant and before i was 129 lbs... i am now only 137 lbs :/

crystal Jul 15, 2011 06:23:20 AM ET

Im 27 weeks pregnant, 5'4 & currently weigh 138 & have gained 6lbs. is that normal?

Ashley Jul 15, 2011 12:29:07 AM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnant, my preweight was 161, now my weight is 155.

Nia Jul 14, 2011 07:59:12 PM ET

Prior to pregnancy my weight stayed between 110 and 115 lbs at 5ft 2 in. i smoked cigarettes prior to.pregnancy as well. now i am 35 weeks pregnant and weigh about 150. i am over my target weight. im told that i could have gained a few extra pounds because no longer smoking cigarettes increases appetite. i'm hoping this extra weight does not go to my unborn, because i want to be able to have a normal vaginal birth with the least complication as possible. any advice for keeping my weight where its at for the duration of pregnancy while still keeping myself and my child healthy?

<< 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 Next >>