You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 99

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

naiomi Jul 14, 2011 12:36:13 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks n 2 days...at the beqinninq of my pregnancy i lost about 9 lbs...and i've only gained about 7 lbs ...my doctor keeps asking if i'm eating right and that i'm supposed to be gaining more..but i don't know what's up..i do eat ..a lotttt well hopefully i gain a couple more..but not sooo much since i'm approaching the end of my pregnancy!

Tanya Jul 10, 2011 05:05:24 PM ET

I am 19 weeks and pre-pregnancy i weighed 114. i am 5'2 and now i weigh 112. i eat normally but cant seem to gain any weight. i'm not allowed to exercise and still can't seem to put on anything.

Audrey Jul 10, 2011 02:19:21 PM ET

I am 27w, 4d and have gained 1 pound. i had the extreme morning sickness for 18 weeks, then hit hard by heartburn and indigestion. i caught a cold, then a stomach virus, became severely dehydrated and hospitalized. my body was carrying several infections which was treated with antibiotics and i was on an iv drip for 3 days. i lost 6.5 of my 7.5 weight gain during this period. now that i am home, i hope to remain hydrated and infection free, and gain some weight; however, i am not sure what i should plan to be gaining at this point since there are only 12-14 more weeks left of this pregnancy. i will be happy with 10 more at this point.

Courtney Jul 9, 2011 10:55:54 PM ET

I'm 4'11. my pre pregnancy weight was 94lbs. i am now 10 weeks and my weight is 97. right on track :)

Neraida Jul 8, 2011 09:45:16 PM ET

Im 18weeks and ive gained 3lbs. im now 148lbs...according to this im 2 lbs under.. but im constantly eating...???

Maeghan Jul 8, 2011 11:37:26 AM ET

I weighed 110 pounds before my pregnancy, and i'm at the half-mark, now, still weighing only 110 pounds. i have absolutely no appetite for food what-so-ever, but knowing i have to maintain good nutrients for me and the baby i force myself to eat. my doctor keeps telling me i'll gain the appetite so i'm just waiting patiently.

kayce Jul 8, 2011 11:03:33 AM ET

I have a 17 mo old and with him i was abt 155 lbs. i was abt 230 when i delivered gained way to much....with this one i am due in nov. i was 210 when i got preg and now am abt 190 i am 22 wks prego.....i am wondering whats going on

ashley Jul 5, 2011 04:54:23 PM ET

I am currently 150lbs at 29 weeks pregnant,my weight before was 134lbs (9st 8lbs) im 5ft 2. this is my second pregnancy my daughter is 2yrs. i put on 3 stone 5lbs with her ao this time round i have been very careful and do not eat junk food or pig out. the calculator says im on target so im very happy so far...

Rei Jul 5, 2011 11:41:23 AM ET

I'm 27 weeks, and already i have gained 22 llbs. i was 128 llbs to begin with and 5'2". and now i weigh 150 llbs. my doctor says i have 12 more pounds to gain to get to the maximum target weight. with 3 more months to go, its going to be really heard, it seems as though every day im heavier. i eat good, but dont exercise as much as i should. i'm just too tired and hungry all the time. whatever. im pregnant and im eating what i want. the end.

Casey Jul 4, 2011 10:40:11 AM ET

I'm 15 weeks and have already gained 18lbs. i am 5'1 and was a fit and healthy 116 prior to pregnancy with a bmi of 20. how many calories should i be eatting now? how much exercise should i be doing? i don't want the scale to keep going up like this when i'm not even in the 2nd trimester yet. anyone have any suggestions?

<< 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 Next >>