You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 99

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

rachel Jul 19, 2011 11:30:59 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks, started off at 164 pounds and am now at 150 pounds. everyone tells me the weight is gonna start coming but i'm already a month into my second and no weight gain yet.

Corina Jul 19, 2011 09:46:07 AM ET

I was 103 pounds when i conceived... within the first 8 weeks, i went up to 115, which is where i am now at 13 weeks, 2 days pregnant... i'm not really sure how to go about wait gain at this point... i'm supposed to weigh about 135 by the end of my pregnancy, but i also wasn't supposed to gain so much weight in my first trimester to begin with... where do i go from here?

Tiff Jul 19, 2011 12:05:27 AM ET

Pre pregnancy weight=120. now i'm 29 weeks and weigh 142.6lbs. i didn't gain anything for the first four months, then began putting on weight. a word of advice-keep a steady weight gain to avoid stretch marks!

terri Jul 15, 2011 11:13:20 PM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant and before i was 129 lbs... i am now only 137 lbs :/

crystal Jul 15, 2011 06:23:20 AM ET

Im 27 weeks pregnant, 5'4 & currently weigh 138 & have gained 6lbs. is that normal?

Ashley Jul 15, 2011 12:29:07 AM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnant, my preweight was 161, now my weight is 155.

Nia Jul 14, 2011 07:59:12 PM ET

Prior to pregnancy my weight stayed between 110 and 115 lbs at 5ft 2 in. i smoked cigarettes prior to.pregnancy as well. now i am 35 weeks pregnant and weigh about 150. i am over my target weight. im told that i could have gained a few extra pounds because no longer smoking cigarettes increases appetite. i'm hoping this extra weight does not go to my unborn, because i want to be able to have a normal vaginal birth with the least complication as possible. any advice for keeping my weight where its at for the duration of pregnancy while still keeping myself and my child healthy?

naiomi Jul 14, 2011 12:36:13 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks n 2 days...at the beqinninq of my pregnancy i lost about 9 lbs...and i've only gained about 7 lbs ...my doctor keeps asking if i'm eating right and that i'm supposed to be gaining more..but i don't know what's up..i do eat ..a lotttt well hopefully i gain a couple more..but not sooo much since i'm approaching the end of my pregnancy!

Tanya Jul 10, 2011 05:05:24 PM ET

I am 19 weeks and pre-pregnancy i weighed 114. i am 5'2 and now i weigh 112. i eat normally but cant seem to gain any weight. i'm not allowed to exercise and still can't seem to put on anything.

Audrey Jul 10, 2011 02:19:21 PM ET

I am 27w, 4d and have gained 1 pound. i had the extreme morning sickness for 18 weeks, then hit hard by heartburn and indigestion. i caught a cold, then a stomach virus, became severely dehydrated and hospitalized. my body was carrying several infections which was treated with antibiotics and i was on an iv drip for 3 days. i lost 6.5 of my 7.5 weight gain during this period. now that i am home, i hope to remain hydrated and infection free, and gain some weight; however, i am not sure what i should plan to be gaining at this point since there are only 12-14 more weeks left of this pregnancy. i will be happy with 10 more at this point.

<< 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 Next >>