You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 99

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Dawn Jul 21, 2011 08:50:15 PM ET

I am 18 weeks pregnant with my second child. i gained 50+ lbs with my son and was terrified with this baby. but i've lost 5 lbs with this pregnancy. i eat fairly normal, so i don't understand what is happening!

Mary Jul 21, 2011 10:47:25 AM ET

Pregnancy is not the time to diet. don't eat horribly, but you can always lose the weight afterwards. i gained 60 lbs with my last pregnancy from eating badly, i was able to lose 80 lbs afterwards. i've gained 10 lbs so far and i'm 21 weeks...but it's taken a lot of self restraint. i'm concerned that the baby's not growing enough because i'm not eating tons, but i think i've found the perfect balance this time around. still, i worry.

Amina Jul 20, 2011 11:44:54 AM ET

I am 34 weeks pregnant my weight 106lb....baby weight 3.4lb.i'm eating normal ..recently i had fever of 31week so my weight loss 4lb..i'm worry about my baby weight loss..

heather Jul 19, 2011 02:36:15 PM ET

Pre pregnancy weight 135... im 23 weeks and now weigh 137.. eating like a pig not gaining weight.. any suggestions???

rachel Jul 19, 2011 11:30:59 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks, started off at 164 pounds and am now at 150 pounds. everyone tells me the weight is gonna start coming but i'm already a month into my second and no weight gain yet.

Corina Jul 19, 2011 09:46:07 AM ET

I was 103 pounds when i conceived... within the first 8 weeks, i went up to 115, which is where i am now at 13 weeks, 2 days pregnant... i'm not really sure how to go about wait gain at this point... i'm supposed to weigh about 135 by the end of my pregnancy, but i also wasn't supposed to gain so much weight in my first trimester to begin with... where do i go from here?

Tiff Jul 19, 2011 12:05:27 AM ET

Pre pregnancy weight=120. now i'm 29 weeks and weigh 142.6lbs. i didn't gain anything for the first four months, then began putting on weight. a word of advice-keep a steady weight gain to avoid stretch marks!

terri Jul 15, 2011 11:13:20 PM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant and before i was 129 lbs... i am now only 137 lbs :/

crystal Jul 15, 2011 06:23:20 AM ET

Im 27 weeks pregnant, 5'4 & currently weigh 138 & have gained 6lbs. is that normal?

Ashley Jul 15, 2011 12:29:07 AM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnant, my preweight was 161, now my weight is 155.

<< 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 Next >>