Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

somy Mar 28, 2019 12:07:10 PM ET

MMy menstrual cycle is 29-30days. I last saw my period on the 4th of march and ovulated on the 15th of March. Had intercourse on the 13th,15th,16th and 17th of March. My next period, according to d app is 29th March. but, I saw black spotting on the 27th and red/pink blood on 28th(today). please, is this implantation bleeding or menstruation bleeding?

meg Mar 7, 2019 02:22:13 PM ET

So I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 19th according to my app. That's when I did, but my sister's app says my most fertile day was the 22nd. We did the deed on 17th, 18th, 21st, and 23rd. I had symptoms of wetness, cramping, backaches, sort of tired, my boobs didn't hurt, and heartburn. My period is due tomorrow. This morning, I wiped and had pink blood, but not like my normal day before which is brownish. So I'm wondering if its implantation bleeding or AF. My back aches like aunt flow but not as intense.

Kyla Mar 5, 2019 03:54:23 AM ET

Ok so... I have a 26-28 day cycle I had my period in Feb 10,2019 and ovulated on day 10,11 or 12 of my cycle. I started having very minor brown spotting in day 20 of my cycle. Now I’m on day 23 of my cycle and I have a bit of cramps but I can not tell if I will be getting my period in the next few days or not. It's driving me nuts and I know it’s too early for an EPT and I will either get my period or not but I can’t take it. I’ve never had any spotting the week prior to my period before. Has anyone had extremely minor brown spotting for a week before estimated period due date and than actually get your period? I’m 37 but I don’t believe I’m in early menopause. My brain is confusing my body and I’m trying to not get my hopes up but I want a baby so badly. We have been trying for a year and a half with no luck already.

Guest Mar 14, 2019 08:18:33 AM ET

I experienced exactly the same as you, period 17 feb, spotting 9 march but according to my app i need to do pt on sunday. so scared...

Guest Feb 20, 2019 04:14:13 PM ET

I'm so confused right now. My last period was Jan 24th. My periods are 29 days . I ovulated Feb 8. I'm suppose to start Feb 22. On Monday the 18th I wiped and I thought I was about to start, it was light pinkish. And on the 19th, same thing happened. Took a test and it was questionable. So I took another one this morning, the 20th. And it's negative. Am I about to start or was that implantation spotting? Everything that I've read said it was. Is it just to early to pick up?

Guest Feb 23, 2019 10:54:57 PM ET

Did you retest?

Guest Feb 24, 2019 12:54:34 PM ET

I am experiencing something similar. i am always regular my lmp was jan 29th and i have a 24 day cycle. i ovulated feb 8th and my cycle was supposed to start friday feb 22nd. but on thursday feb 21st i wiped and tinkled a little blood into the toilet. thought it was my period starting, but i didn't bleed or wipe blood any more that day and had no bleeding or spotting friday the 22nd. on saturday i had a little spotting after a bowel movement then nothing. today i woke up and tinkled a little blood in the toilet and kept wiping until there was no blood on the tissue. took a fr digit and it was negative....

Guest Feb 24, 2019 07:18:33 PM ET

Yup i did. and negative. and i started the next day. it was 2 days earlier then normal.

avi Jan 31, 2019 01:11:52 PM ET

Hi,my last period was on the 02/01/19 and I have a 29 day cycle. My period is due on the 31/01/19 but, on the 29th I saw brown discharge as well on the 30th. But no sign of period blood. Can it be implantation bleeding or just my period about to come soon? My period is always on time and no hints of any discharge from before.

jannah Jan 18, 2019 11:54:19 AM ET

My last period was December 25,2018. I have a 24 day cycle. I don't have my af today. Should I wait a couple of days? Can I be pregnant? I have my af every 11 or 12 dpo.

anonymous Jan 14, 2019 08:24:56 AM ET

Hi. My ovulation cycle is from 12/14/2018 to 12/24/2018. I had unprotected sex on 12/16/2018, withdrawal method. I had my period on 1/3/2019. Today, 1/14/2019, I had brown cm discharge. Am I more likely pregnant? or its just because I am on my ovulation days again or next period? Thank you.

Confused Jan 14, 2019 06:22:59 AM ET

I had sex on the day before my ovulation day and the morning of ovulation. 14 days later, had a spot of blood, followed later the same day by brownish discharge. Then nothing. Had sex with my man again 1/12 and 1/13 and it looks like my period. I had 2 POS pg test and one POS ovulation test. Would I still get my period this month or should I have missed it?

Cia76 Jan 10, 2019 02:37:54 PM ET

Hello! On 8/13/2018, Had my period. I had unprotected sex on 8/21 through 9/1 2018! Then my next period was supposed to come on 9/10/2018. Didn't get my period. The Monday before that, on 9/3, 9/4, 9/5, Had spotting then bleeding. When I looked it up, it was implantation bleeding. Could I be pregnant? My cycle is always Normal, 28 days. I ovulate 14 days. So, when I calculated, I had the spotting then bleeding pink and brown on cycle day 22-24.

Notsure Jan 5, 2019 08:21:24 PM ET

My last AF was December 6- 11 2018. I have normal cycles that may even come a few days earlier then expected. I was supposed to get AF again Jan. 3 2019. I end up going back to work January 4, 2019 with wiping accompanied by little pink with no flow or pad. Woke up January 5 with no sign or anything. Tested several times, all day negative.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>