Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Jul 8, 2014 01:37:36 AM ET

My last period was June 9. I got it for 7 days, and I ovulated on the 23rd of June and had sex that day. I took a pregnancy test today, July 7, and it came out negative. Could I still be pregnant?

Guest Jun 30, 2014 10:56:21 PM ET

I am 12 days late. My last period was 23rd May, I had sex on 5th June (ovulation day ) and 17th June. I tested today control line came up but over test line it seemed the dye just stayed there, but didn't clear or form a full thin line. Could I be pregnant, or am I just kidding myself? lol

Guest Jun 25, 2014 01:21:15 PM ET

My last cycle was May 24, and had sex on June 6. I still have not gotten my period. My cycle is usually 28-30 days long. Could I be pregnant?

brittany Jul 3, 2014 03:45:46 PM ET

I'm 24 days late on my period. it was suppose to start june 8th, but it never did. does that mean i'm pregnant?

nicole Jul 7, 2014 12:34:00 AM ET

I'm in the same boat as you are. my last cycle was on the 24th. i ovulated between the 7th and 12th. i had spotting on the 19th of june, and now i'm just waiting for a positive test. the test i took came back negative, i am thinking my hcg level is too low. i really don't know. i'm thinking of making a doctor's appointment for a blood test.

nicole Jul 7, 2014 12:36:29 AM ET

Btw, the spotting lasted for six days with very light bleeding, pinkish/brownish. in between those days it would stop then start up again.

Guest Jun 21, 2014 07:15:58 AM ET

My LMP was June 2. My average cycle is 30 days. I have no idea about ovulation. Had intercourse on 9th day and 16th day. Today is my 21st day and I have pressure in my lower abdomen. I have never had this feeling before. Wondering what could it be?

Guest Jul 29, 2014 05:43:28 PM ET

I have a 25 day cycle, and i had my period on 27 july. when will i ovulate because i want to become pregnant.

Guest Jun 19, 2014 08:45:33 AM ET

My LMP was 1st June, and my next period is 1st July. Mine is a 30 day cycle. Me and my husband had sex on the 8th, 11th, 14th, 15th and 17th. As per the ovulation calculator, I ovulated on the 17th. Me and my husband have been trying for a baby. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

Guest Jun 17, 2014 11:32:20 AM ET

I had intercourse last night, and my period is due on 21, June. So can i get pregnant?

Guest Jun 16, 2014 02:08:14 AM ET

So my LMP was on May 26, 2014. I had sex on June 3 and June 9th. Now my stomach is all queasy. I gag at certain smells, I'm very moody, not to mention my stomach is crampy. My nipples are a little sore. I took 2 tests, both negative. I just would like some opinion if it's too early or am I'm tripping? Soneone please help me :-(

Traci Jun 17, 2014 06:33:17 PM ET

My lmp was on may 27. i had sex on june 1st, 8th, and 11th. i'm having symptoms also. shouldn't we wait until around june 23-24th to test?

Guest Jun 13, 2014 03:12:10 PM ET

My LMP was May 23rd. I just took a home pregnancy test on June 9th and it was positive. I took another one June 12th and it came back negative. How is this possible? Is it just too early to determine, or do I go by the positive result?

Guest Jun 16, 2014 07:05:49 AM ET

Mine was also may 23. my period is due tomorrow, but i haven't had any symptoms at all, except my sore boobs. my cervix is high. i took 4 tests last week because we were going to have wine and i wanted to be safe. they were all negative.

Guest Jun 9, 2014 06:10:16 AM ET

My LMP was on May 3rd - May 10th. OD on May 19. Had unprotected sex with my bf on May 19. AF was due on the 1st. I am now officially 8 days late. I took a HPT on the 5th of June. It was negative. But, I have sore breasts, am tired, and have a slight increase in urination. Am I possibly pregnant?

Guest Jun 8, 2014 06:11:38 AM ET

I had sex on May 30th at 4am. Then, I took the morning after pill on Sunday at 6 pm. I had sex again at 3am, and I was ovulating. I got my period on May 12th and my cycle is 32 days long. Do you think there chance I implanted today? I am cramping and hot. The calculator says June 7 through June 11th. I noticed very little blood that I could hardly tell.

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 Next >>