Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Jun 25, 2014 01:21:15 PM ET

My last cycle was May 24, and had sex on June 6. I still have not gotten my period. My cycle is usually 28-30 days long. Could I be pregnant?

brittany Jul 3, 2014 03:45:46 PM ET

I'm 24 days late on my period. it was suppose to start june 8th, but it never did. does that mean i'm pregnant?

nicole Jul 7, 2014 12:34:00 AM ET

I'm in the same boat as you are. my last cycle was on the 24th. i ovulated between the 7th and 12th. i had spotting on the 19th of june, and now i'm just waiting for a positive test. the test i took came back negative, i am thinking my hcg level is too low. i really don't know. i'm thinking of making a doctor's appointment for a blood test.

nicole Jul 7, 2014 12:36:29 AM ET

Btw, the spotting lasted for six days with very light bleeding, pinkish/brownish. in between those days it would stop then start up again.

Guest Jun 21, 2014 07:15:58 AM ET

My LMP was June 2. My average cycle is 30 days. I have no idea about ovulation. Had intercourse on 9th day and 16th day. Today is my 21st day and I have pressure in my lower abdomen. I have never had this feeling before. Wondering what could it be?

Guest Jul 29, 2014 05:43:28 PM ET

I have a 25 day cycle, and i had my period on 27 july. when will i ovulate because i want to become pregnant.

Guest Jun 19, 2014 08:45:33 AM ET

My LMP was 1st June, and my next period is 1st July. Mine is a 30 day cycle. Me and my husband had sex on the 8th, 11th, 14th, 15th and 17th. As per the ovulation calculator, I ovulated on the 17th. Me and my husband have been trying for a baby. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

Guest Jun 17, 2014 11:32:20 AM ET

I had intercourse last night, and my period is due on 21, June. So can i get pregnant?

Guest Jun 16, 2014 02:08:14 AM ET

So my LMP was on May 26, 2014. I had sex on June 3 and June 9th. Now my stomach is all queasy. I gag at certain smells, I'm very moody, not to mention my stomach is crampy. My nipples are a little sore. I took 2 tests, both negative. I just would like some opinion if it's too early or am I'm tripping? Soneone please help me :-(

Traci Jun 17, 2014 06:33:17 PM ET

My lmp was on may 27. i had sex on june 1st, 8th, and 11th. i'm having symptoms also. shouldn't we wait until around june 23-24th to test?

Guest Jun 13, 2014 03:12:10 PM ET

My LMP was May 23rd. I just took a home pregnancy test on June 9th and it was positive. I took another one June 12th and it came back negative. How is this possible? Is it just too early to determine, or do I go by the positive result?

Guest Jun 16, 2014 07:05:49 AM ET

Mine was also may 23. my period is due tomorrow, but i haven't had any symptoms at all, except my sore boobs. my cervix is high. i took 4 tests last week because we were going to have wine and i wanted to be safe. they were all negative.

Guest Jun 9, 2014 06:10:16 AM ET

My LMP was on May 3rd - May 10th. OD on May 19. Had unprotected sex with my bf on May 19. AF was due on the 1st. I am now officially 8 days late. I took a HPT on the 5th of June. It was negative. But, I have sore breasts, am tired, and have a slight increase in urination. Am I possibly pregnant?

Guest Jun 8, 2014 06:11:38 AM ET

I had sex on May 30th at 4am. Then, I took the morning after pill on Sunday at 6 pm. I had sex again at 3am, and I was ovulating. I got my period on May 12th and my cycle is 32 days long. Do you think there chance I implanted today? I am cramping and hot. The calculator says June 7 through June 11th. I noticed very little blood that I could hardly tell.

Cassie Jun 6, 2014 03:06:04 PM ET

I started my period on the 14th of May, and normally have a 29 or 30 day cycle. I had sex on the 24th, which is 10 days after my period started, and spotted blood on the 28th or 29th. Could I be pregnant or was the blood from ovulating?

Guest Jun 3, 2014 05:16:40 PM ET

My LMP was May 14,2014, which was three days earlier than expected. Me and my friend had unprotected sex without pulling out on the 14th, 15th. It was kind of medium light, and pink and clear spotting for the next 4 days after that? Could I be pregnant? My cycle is usually between 32-36 days.

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 Next >>