Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest May 3, 2014 11:03:12 AM ET

My period was on april 10th and it lasted through the 14th. my average cycle is 27 days. i'm not sure when i ovulated, maybe between april 22-24? my husband and i had sex on the 21st and 22nd of april. my period is due on the 7th of may.

Guest May 1, 2014 01:12:21 PM ET

My lmp was on april 2nd. my fertile window was april 24-29. i had sex on the 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, and on the 30th just for safe measure. :) what are my changes of being pregnant?

Guest Apr 30, 2014 03:05:43 PM ET

I started my period on april 15th and ovulated on april 25th. i had sex april 28th. could i be pregnant?

Guest Apr 27, 2014 02:01:21 PM ET

I had sex the 23rd of april, one day before i ovulated. on april 26th i started bleeding like i'm on my period. can this be my last period? or can i even be pregnant?

curious Apr 25, 2014 04:55:41 PM ET

I have a 35-38 day cycle. periods came on the 27th of march. this cycle was 38 days. i ovulated between the 15th and the 20th of april and on 25th today i have a bleeding. am i pregnant, or is it my period?

Guest Apr 24, 2014 11:12:37 AM ET

Could you have used condom on your ovulation days and end up pregnant? i had my period on march 18th, ovulation in the week of april 13, but i had protected sex around the same time, but i didn't have my period until now. i have a 30 day cycle. does anybody have any idea what is going on?

Guest Apr 22, 2014 09:22:14 PM ET

I received a positive pregnancy test on the 14 of april but i started spotting on the 15th. i went to er and the doctor suggested a threatened miscarriage. i started bleeding on the 16th and went to the er again. they said that they don't see any indication that i was ever pregnant. how can that be after a total of 5 positive pregnancy tests?

Wannabmommyto6 Apr 24, 2014 10:46:12 PM ET

The doctors do not see any signs of pregnancy because you miscarried. this has happened to myself twice. i was pregnant with positive tests and within a couple weeks my levels dropped and i miscarried. the tests no longer showed positive. so in my opinion yes you were pregnant, but it sounds like it unfortunately ended in a m/c. i'm sorry for your loss and i wish you the best. take care.

Guest Apr 18, 2014 04:55:19 PM ET

I had miscarriage on 19th of march, and started bleeding the 23rd of march. i had an lh surge on the 6th of april, so i may have ovulated on the 7th. i had mild cramps. 10 dpo is on the 17th. we started ttc right away after having a miscarriage. i hope it turns positive.

OB/GYN Apr 24, 2014 02:59:39 PM ET

It is not safe to begin trying again until 3 months after a miscarriage. getting pregnant right away could threaten a new pregnancy, could lead to abnormalities, and puts your life at risk.

Guest Apr 16, 2014 11:12:14 PM ET

I had my period on march 20th and i had sex on april 4th and 5th. i ovulated on april 5. are there any chances i could be pregnant??

Guest Apr 14, 2014 11:33:07 PM ET

My last cycle was at the end of feb. i had sex with my best on friend march 10th. another guy took it upon his self to pull the condom off on march 29th. i'm 3 weeks pregnant. who could the father be? he said he could not have kids but none of this didn't happen until he pulled this selfish stunt.

Guest Apr 15, 2014 12:58:32 PM ET

The best friend if there was no protection.

<< 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>