Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Mar 20, 2014 12:21:28 AM ET

I had my last period feb 18th. when i finished i was having sex until now. about a week ago, i bleed after having sex when i wiped. it's now march 19th and i haven't started. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 19, 2014 01:25:20 PM ET

I had my periods on the 20th of feb, and had intercourse the 6th trough the 12th. my ovulation day was the 9th of march. my periods are due on the 20th and today being the 19th i see pinkish blood. it's light but no cramps. i have swollen breasts, headaches and mostly all the signs of a pregnant woman. i will be disappointed if its my period. but i don't know what to think. i had my hsg right after my last period. i was fine but my husband's sperm test came back low. this could be really confusing. i used the implantation calculator and it says my egg will implant today but is it that or my periods? oh lord, i am sharing my story, but heading to the doctor's first thing in the morning. i need to know whats going on with my body.

Guest Mar 15, 2014 05:11:16 PM ET

My period started on the 17th of feb. my cycle is normally 30 days. i had intercourse on march 4th, then spotting for only one day when i wiped on the 13th. my period isn't due until next. hpt says negative but i'm not sure if it's because it's too early. i'm convinced i'm pregnant.

GuestHi Mar 15, 2014 12:04:53 AM ET

I had my period on the 18th of february it's now the 15th of march. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 11, 2014 09:49:55 PM ET

I had af on feb 28th through mar 4th. i'm on a 25 day cycle. i had ovulation mucus the 5th or maybe the 6th. i had unprotected sex on the 5th and he finished inside me. lately i've had bad cramps, headaches, i'm kinda moody, very moist down there, very tired and going to the lou a lot. then yesterday, i had bleeding when i wiped that was red then turned brown but it stopped. could i be pregnant? was that implantation? please help.

Guest Mar 10, 2014 10:13:14 AM ET

My period started on february 9th and lasted for five days. i had sex on the 22nd of february 2014 and on 23rd respectively because i assumed they were my fertile days. it's now the 10th of march, meaning my period have been delayed a day. i took a pregnancy test today but it's negative. is it too early to show positive?

guest Mar 13, 2014 01:40:40 PM ET

Oh my. it's same as me. i had my period started on feb 8 2014 and it lasted 5 days as well. i had sex also same time as you and beginning of march, its now march 13, 2014 and still no period. i got a negative pregnancy test. i am so confused!

mumof4boys Mar 14, 2014 11:08:09 PM ET

I have the same problem. lmp on the 7th of feb and had sex on the 17th, 18th, 5th and 6th of march. i have has 2 positive hpt (apparent false) and 3 blood test in 2 weeks.

Guest Feb 26, 2014 01:49:04 PM ET

I had a period on the 1st of feb and it lasted 7 days. normally it lasts for 5. now, i've started bleeding again since the 24th. is something wrong? this never happened to me before.

Guest Feb 22, 2014 11:06:15 PM ET

My first period was on january 30th. i have a 27 day cycle. i think i'm having implantation bleeding or maybe a second period. it's been 2 days. it started off pinkish with a little red in it and went brownish. it is now pinkish red. i've been having some cramping as well. if this is correct that it would be implantation bleeding. i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. any suggestions ladies?

Guest Feb 21, 2014 06:28:53 PM ET

I was supposed to get my period on the february the 17th. now it's february 21, 2014. i have sore boobs and have a little spotting but it's gone. can i be pregnant?

Guest Feb 21, 2014 11:30:07 AM ET

My last period was aug 25 and it lasted 9 days. i have a 32 day cycle. did i conceive?

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>