Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest May 10, 2014 08:56:42 AM ET

My last period was 3/20/2014, but i had sex on the 31st with one guy. he put on a condom. then i had sex with another guy in april and then on the 2nd of may i was spotting. the test came out positive but i'm wondering who the father?

Guest May 11, 2014 08:08:11 AM ET

You need to be very, very careful in situations like these hun. first, i suggest you to find out how far along you are, make a list, or if there is a list of men you have recently been with before conception. my sister went through the same thing and lucky for her she knew the father of her child. a condom can protect 99% from transmitted diseases and pregnancy, but at times condom won't save you from it because there is always a possibility. i wish you the best. and i hope you find what you are looking for. take care of yourself, don't stress too much and be careful. god bless.

Guest May 9, 2014 11:44:39 PM ET

My last cycle was on january 24th and it finish in january on the 27th. my ovulation date was february 7th. i just don't know when i have conceived, and want to know.

Guest May 3, 2014 03:03:12 PM ET

My period was on april 10th and it lasted through the 14th. my average cycle is 27 days. i'm not sure when i ovulated, maybe between april 22-24? my husband and i had sex on the 21st and 22nd of april. my period is due on the 7th of may.

Guest May 1, 2014 05:12:21 PM ET

My lmp was on april 2nd. my fertile window was april 24-29. i had sex on the 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, and on the 30th just for safe measure. :) what are my changes of being pregnant?

Guest Apr 30, 2014 07:05:43 PM ET

I started my period on april 15th and ovulated on april 25th. i had sex april 28th. could i be pregnant?

Guest Apr 27, 2014 06:01:21 PM ET

I had sex the 23rd of april, one day before i ovulated. on april 26th i started bleeding like i'm on my period. can this be my last period? or can i even be pregnant?

curious Apr 25, 2014 08:55:41 PM ET

I have a 35-38 day cycle. periods came on the 27th of march. this cycle was 38 days. i ovulated between the 15th and the 20th of april and on 25th today i have a bleeding. am i pregnant, or is it my period?

Guest Apr 24, 2014 03:12:37 PM ET

Could you have used condom on your ovulation days and end up pregnant? i had my period on march 18th, ovulation in the week of april 13, but i had protected sex around the same time, but i didn't have my period until now. i have a 30 day cycle. does anybody have any idea what is going on?

Guest Apr 23, 2014 01:22:14 AM ET

I received a positive pregnancy test on the 14 of april but i started spotting on the 15th. i went to er and the doctor suggested a threatened miscarriage. i started bleeding on the 16th and went to the er again. they said that they don't see any indication that i was ever pregnant. how can that be after a total of 5 positive pregnancy tests?

Wannabmommyto6 Apr 25, 2014 02:46:12 AM ET

The doctors do not see any signs of pregnancy because you miscarried. this has happened to myself twice. i was pregnant with positive tests and within a couple weeks my levels dropped and i miscarried. the tests no longer showed positive. so in my opinion yes you were pregnant, but it sounds like it unfortunately ended in a m/c. i'm sorry for your loss and i wish you the best. take care.

Guest Apr 18, 2014 08:55:19 PM ET

I had miscarriage on 19th of march, and started bleeding the 23rd of march. i had an lh surge on the 6th of april, so i may have ovulated on the 7th. i had mild cramps. 10 dpo is on the 17th. we started ttc right away after having a miscarriage. i hope it turns positive.

OB/GYN Apr 24, 2014 06:59:39 PM ET

It is not safe to begin trying again until 3 months after a miscarriage. getting pregnant right away could threaten a new pregnancy, could lead to abnormalities, and puts your life at risk.

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 Next >>