Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Apr 17, 2014 03:12:14 AM ET

I had my period on march 20th and i had sex on april 4th and 5th. i ovulated on april 5. are there any chances i could be pregnant??

Guest Apr 15, 2014 03:33:07 AM ET

My last cycle was at the end of feb. i had sex with my best on friend march 10th. another guy took it upon his self to pull the condom off on march 29th. i'm 3 weeks pregnant. who could the father be? he said he could not have kids but none of this didn't happen until he pulled this selfish stunt.

Guest Apr 15, 2014 04:58:32 PM ET

The best friend if there was no protection.

Guest Apr 15, 2014 01:56:49 AM ET

My last period was on the 19 of february and it's now april 14. i haven't had a period since then. am i pregnant?

Guest Apr 12, 2014 07:35:42 AM ET

I had a miscarriage on the 14th of feb 2014 and i just had my first period between the 23rd and 30th of march, i had sex on the 3rd and 6th of april. could i be pregnant?

Melony Apr 13, 2014 06:23:03 PM ET

My last period started on the same day, march 23rd, and i was fertile between those same days april 3rd-6th. i was actively trying to concieve, so yes you may be pregnant. i am hoping to be! :)

Guest Mar 24, 2014 10:51:44 AM ET

I gave birth on the 16th of february 2014. i then had unprotected sex on 25 of february and i used condom on the 6th of march. i don't know if it broke or not. could i be pregnant? i have symptoms of back pain, cramping going to the toilet in heaps, a discharge of white milky thick white and brown discharge. when should i take a test? i did one test on 24th of march. help me out here please. i'm freaking out. this is my second one.

Guest Mar 23, 2014 08:46:31 AM ET

I had sex around the 8-14th and my period was suppose to start on the 17th. it didn't, therefore i took a test and am now pregnant. how far along does this make me?

Guest Mar 22, 2014 04:30:19 AM ET

Yay! i finally conceived on february 28 of last month. this month i didn't get period so i took a hpt two days ago and it came back positive after 10 months of trying. so i wasn't expecting my period or anything and had no bleeding except cramps and abdominal pain on my right side. i decided to take a pregnancy test and bam it was positive. i am now pregnant with baby number 2 and due on november 26. i am 5 weeks now!!!!

marilu Mar 24, 2014 06:38:09 AM ET

Congrats, that's my b-day.

Guest Mar 20, 2014 04:21:28 AM ET

I had my last period feb 18th. when i finished i was having sex until now. about a week ago, i bleed after having sex when i wiped. it's now march 19th and i haven't started. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 19, 2014 05:25:20 PM ET

I had my periods on the 20th of feb, and had intercourse the 6th trough the 12th. my ovulation day was the 9th of march. my periods are due on the 20th and today being the 19th i see pinkish blood. it's light but no cramps. i have swollen breasts, headaches and mostly all the signs of a pregnant woman. i will be disappointed if its my period. but i don't know what to think. i had my hsg right after my last period. i was fine but my husband's sperm test came back low. this could be really confusing. i used the implantation calculator and it says my egg will implant today but is it that or my periods? oh lord, i am sharing my story, but heading to the doctor's first thing in the morning. i need to know whats going on with my body.

Guest Mar 15, 2014 09:11:16 PM ET

My period started on the 17th of feb. my cycle is normally 30 days. i had intercourse on march 4th, then spotting for only one day when i wiped on the 13th. my period isn't due until next. hpt says negative but i'm not sure if it's because it's too early. i'm convinced i'm pregnant.

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 Next >>