Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Feb 19, 2014 01:02:34 PM ET

My last period was on jan 16. it ended the 23rd. i have not started this month and took 2 tests. both came out negative. is it too early?

Guest confused Feb 19, 2014 05:18:20 PM ET

I would wait for another week and try testing again. if it's negative talk to your doctor.

Guest Feb 19, 2014 12:36:48 AM ET

I got af on jan 31, 2014 and me and my so had sex on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th and 17th of february. my assumed ovulation date is february 16, 2014. however, my cycle range from 28, 29, and 30 days each month. what are my chances of conceiving this month based on the dates of intercourse? any info and advice is greatly appreciated. we have been ttc for 7 months this month.

Guest confused Feb 18, 2014 06:06:18 PM ET

My last period was jan 17th. i got positive opk late on feb 5th. my period was due feb 14th. since that time, i have only spotted since feb 16th. is that implantation bleeding or is it my period? i'm confused.

Guest Feb 18, 2014 02:02:32 PM ET

If i started my period on the 9th of february when would i know to test for ovulation? when can i test for pregnancy?

Guest Feb 18, 2014 02:34:28 AM ET

I had my period on the 18th of jan. then again 31st of jan but it lasted only 2 days. it's now the 18th of feb and i'm still waiting on my period. any ideas?

mik Feb 21, 2014 02:10:28 AM ET

Take a test! you're most likely pregnant.

Guest Feb 16, 2014 09:09:35 PM ET

My first day of my last period was jan. 7th. it's now feb 16th. i took a lot of hpt and all came back negative. but, today i started spotting. could i be pregnant or what's going on?

Guest Feb 15, 2014 07:27:39 AM ET

Hi. i just want to say you should have kept the other baby. why have an abortion and have unprotected sex and get pregnant again when having an abortion in december and then having unprotected sex. now it's february. your taking a risk. you should give your body time to get back to normal after having an abortion. i would have waited longer so i know everything is healed okay. there are people out there that can't have kids or they give birth and they die. it's not a game. you should be grateful. next time please be careful, because things could go wrong with the pregnancy.

Guest Feb 26, 2014 01:18:27 PM ET

Wow, um that's straight up none of your business.

Guest Feb 13, 2014 10:32:40 PM ET

On 12/20/13 my period came. then on 01/24/14 i took hpt test and it was negative. so the next day my period came and was over on 01/25/14. me and the husband had sex on 01/30/14 to realize i wasn't done with period but went off the 31st of january then 02/05/14 had cramps like my period was coming any day. now it's 02/13/14 and i'm still having cramps like it's coming any day. any help please?

Guest Feb 15, 2014 07:18:56 PM ET

Me too and i found out on the 12th of february i was pregnant. good luck all.

Guest Feb 13, 2014 12:28:47 PM ET

My last period was january 7th. i had unprotected sex jan 11th, 24th, 25th, and 26th. my cycles range from 31-33 days and it is now february 13th. still no period. usually my breasts hurt a couple of days before my period starts and on the day of this month nothing at all. what do you guys think ? no, i never miss a period.

Guest Feb 12, 2014 02:53:13 AM ET

Hi. my last period was 12 january and my doubt is when should i take a pregnancy test. i am trying to conceive. please clear my doubt.

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>