Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Feb 22, 2014 11:06:15 PM ET

My first period was on january 30th. i have a 27 day cycle. i think i'm having implantation bleeding or maybe a second period. it's been 2 days. it started off pinkish with a little red in it and went brownish. it is now pinkish red. i've been having some cramping as well. if this is correct that it would be implantation bleeding. i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. any suggestions ladies?

Guest Feb 21, 2014 06:28:53 PM ET

I was supposed to get my period on the february the 17th. now it's february 21, 2014. i have sore boobs and have a little spotting but it's gone. can i be pregnant?

Guest Feb 21, 2014 11:30:07 AM ET

My last period was aug 25 and it lasted 9 days. i have a 32 day cycle. did i conceive?

Guest Feb 19, 2014 01:02:34 PM ET

My last period was on jan 16. it ended the 23rd. i have not started this month and took 2 tests. both came out negative. is it too early?

Guest confused Feb 19, 2014 05:18:20 PM ET

I would wait for another week and try testing again. if it's negative talk to your doctor.

Guest Feb 19, 2014 12:36:48 AM ET

I got af on jan 31, 2014 and me and my so had sex on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th and 17th of february. my assumed ovulation date is february 16, 2014. however, my cycle range from 28, 29, and 30 days each month. what are my chances of conceiving this month based on the dates of intercourse? any info and advice is greatly appreciated. we have been ttc for 7 months this month.

Guest confused Feb 18, 2014 06:06:18 PM ET

My last period was jan 17th. i got positive opk late on feb 5th. my period was due feb 14th. since that time, i have only spotted since feb 16th. is that implantation bleeding or is it my period? i'm confused.

Guest Feb 18, 2014 02:02:32 PM ET

If i started my period on the 9th of february when would i know to test for ovulation? when can i test for pregnancy?

Guest Feb 18, 2014 02:34:28 AM ET

I had my period on the 18th of jan. then again 31st of jan but it lasted only 2 days. it's now the 18th of feb and i'm still waiting on my period. any ideas?

mik Feb 21, 2014 02:10:28 AM ET

Take a test! you're most likely pregnant.

Guest Feb 16, 2014 09:09:35 PM ET

My first day of my last period was jan. 7th. it's now feb 16th. i took a lot of hpt and all came back negative. but, today i started spotting. could i be pregnant or what's going on?

Guest Feb 15, 2014 07:27:39 AM ET

Hi. i just want to say you should have kept the other baby. why have an abortion and have unprotected sex and get pregnant again when having an abortion in december and then having unprotected sex. now it's february. your taking a risk. you should give your body time to get back to normal after having an abortion. i would have waited longer so i know everything is healed okay. there are people out there that can't have kids or they give birth and they die. it's not a game. you should be grateful. next time please be careful, because things could go wrong with the pregnancy.

Guest Feb 26, 2014 01:18:27 PM ET

Wow, um that's straight up none of your business.

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>