Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 13

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

GuestHi Mar 15, 2014 04:04:53 AM ET

I had my period on the 18th of february it's now the 15th of march. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 12, 2014 01:49:55 AM ET

I had af on feb 28th through mar 4th. i'm on a 25 day cycle. i had ovulation mucus the 5th or maybe the 6th. i had unprotected sex on the 5th and he finished inside me. lately i've had bad cramps, headaches, i'm kinda moody, very moist down there, very tired and going to the lou a lot. then yesterday, i had bleeding when i wiped that was red then turned brown but it stopped. could i be pregnant? was that implantation? please help.

Guest Mar 10, 2014 02:13:14 PM ET

My period started on february 9th and lasted for five days. i had sex on the 22nd of february 2014 and on 23rd respectively because i assumed they were my fertile days. it's now the 10th of march, meaning my period have been delayed a day. i took a pregnancy test today but it's negative. is it too early to show positive?

guest Mar 13, 2014 05:40:40 PM ET

Oh my. it's same as me. i had my period started on feb 8 2014 and it lasted 5 days as well. i had sex also same time as you and beginning of march, its now march 13, 2014 and still no period. i got a negative pregnancy test. i am so confused!

mumof4boys Mar 15, 2014 03:08:09 AM ET

I have the same problem. lmp on the 7th of feb and had sex on the 17th, 18th, 5th and 6th of march. i have has 2 positive hpt (apparent false) and 3 blood test in 2 weeks.

Guest Feb 26, 2014 06:49:04 PM ET

I had a period on the 1st of feb and it lasted 7 days. normally it lasts for 5. now, i've started bleeding again since the 24th. is something wrong? this never happened to me before.

Guest Feb 23, 2014 04:06:15 AM ET

My first period was on january 30th. i have a 27 day cycle. i think i'm having implantation bleeding or maybe a second period. it's been 2 days. it started off pinkish with a little red in it and went brownish. it is now pinkish red. i've been having some cramping as well. if this is correct that it would be implantation bleeding. i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. any suggestions ladies?

Guest Feb 21, 2014 11:28:53 PM ET

I was supposed to get my period on the february the 17th. now it's february 21, 2014. i have sore boobs and have a little spotting but it's gone. can i be pregnant?

Guest Feb 21, 2014 04:30:07 PM ET

My last period was aug 25 and it lasted 9 days. i have a 32 day cycle. did i conceive?

Guest Feb 19, 2014 06:02:34 PM ET

My last period was on jan 16. it ended the 23rd. i have not started this month and took 2 tests. both came out negative. is it too early?

Guest confused Feb 19, 2014 10:18:20 PM ET

I would wait for another week and try testing again. if it's negative talk to your doctor.

Guest Feb 19, 2014 05:36:48 AM ET

I got af on jan 31, 2014 and me and my so had sex on the 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th and 17th of february. my assumed ovulation date is february 16, 2014. however, my cycle range from 28, 29, and 30 days each month. what are my chances of conceiving this month based on the dates of intercourse? any info and advice is greatly appreciated. we have been ttc for 7 months this month.

Guest confused Feb 18, 2014 11:06:18 PM ET

My last period was jan 17th. i got positive opk late on feb 5th. my period was due feb 14th. since that time, i have only spotted since feb 16th. is that implantation bleeding or is it my period? i'm confused.

<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 Next >>