Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 13

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Feb 11, 2014 07:36:16 PM ET

My period started on 1-21 and ovulation was feb 4. i had sex on the 2nd in hopes of something spectacular. i'm normally pretty in touch with my body. i've got a 16 yr old and 7 yr old. i wasn't aware i was pregnant with my oldest but with my 7 yr old, i knew instantly. i would be just several days past ovulation but when is the best to test? i'm uncertain. i feel tingling in my breasts but that's about it. my stomach feels funny at times but i'm thinking i could be just imagining it because that's what i want. anyone?

Guest Feb 11, 2014 12:55:15 AM ET

Last period was 1/03/2014 and i'm still waiting for it to come this month?

Dee Feb 17, 2014 11:19:52 PM ET

Hi there, my last period was jan. 1st. i was supposed to get my period jan. 24th. still nothing. i didn't question it because i was diagnosed with graves disease on jan. 10th. my hormones are all over the place. i was 21 days late. i decided to take a hpt just to rule out the thought of being pregnant, and guess what? i'm 6 weeks pregnant. please do yourself a favor and take a test.

Guest Feb 9, 2014 10:57:00 PM ET

My friend's last menstruation was january 12-15, 2014 and she had unprotected sex last feb 1, 2014. supposedly, she is expecting her next period feb 8, 2014 since she has a 28 day cycle but the problem is until now she doesn't have menstruation yet. yesterday and today, she took a pregnancy test but both were negative. is there a possibility that she is pregnant? she's delayed 2 days already. please she needs your opinion. she is not ready for pregnancy and she is confused and scared.

Guest Feb 6, 2014 10:08:23 AM ET

Hi. i missed my period by 9 days. usually i will have regular periods. my last period was on 30th of dec. and i had unprotected sex on 25th of january. i did over exercise on 22-24 of january. what could be the reason for my missed period? over execise or sex? i am o confused. could i be a pregnant? please suggest.

Guest Feb 5, 2014 07:30:30 PM ET

Okay this is mt first post ever. i got af on jan 14 2014. i ovulated on jan 25 2014. i'm ttc so i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend during my fertile window. my birthday was feb 1, and i had some brownish spotting. very little though. my period isn't due until the 11th of feb. do u think that was implantation bleeding or am i going crazy because i'm trying to conceive?

Layla Feb 7, 2014 04:25:38 AM ET

I am in the same boat (af on jan 14 and 29th day cycle). i ovulated around the same time, maybe jan 26th, but no implantation bleeding yet! yours sounds like it could be, maybe test at the time af is due!? i am crossing my fingers for feb 11th to test. :)

Guest Feb 3, 2014 02:28:03 PM ET

I had an abortion december 18, and had sex january 4th and 5th. my period was suppose to come on the 22nd, but it came on the 29th. i've been dizzy and my stomach hurts. no cramps though. i'm trippin right!? if i was pregnant again i actually would keep it!!

Guest Feb 3, 2014 01:34:26 PM ET

Hi. i had my last period last november 30, 2013. i have irregular periods since they removed my right fallopian tube due to ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago. i'm having a hard time tracking my menstrual period and my ovulation day. but this last few days i've had an unprotected sex on january 9th, 22nd, and 27th 2014. and on january 30, i have seen a spot on my underwear. it was pinkish to light brown color. i thought that i'll be having my period because i feel some cramps in my abdomen. it lasted until feb. 2, 2014. and until now i still don't have my period. is there a possibility that i am pregnant?

Guest Feb 2, 2014 06:39:58 AM ET

I started my periods on the 18-20 of january 2014. i had unprotected sex on the 21st and 22nd of january 2014, now i am experiencing abdominal pains with frequent urination. can i be pregnant?

Guest Feb 2, 2014 03:49:01 PM ET

You can't be pregnant unless you got had an unusual short ovulation period which is very very rare.

Guest Feb 1, 2014 08:21:13 PM ET

Hi i had unprotected sex on 1/26/2014 and my ovulation day was 1/28/2014. i began having cramps and a little bit of blood on the paper and my period didn't start until 2/11/2014. is it to soon to take pregnancy test? could i be pregnant?

Guest Feb 2, 2014 03:51:01 PM ET

It is too soon. you can take it but its waste of money. it will be negative!

mzL Feb 2, 2014 07:44:49 PM ET

Were close. i had an ultrasound on 1/27/14 and i ovulated on 1/28. my cycles run 29 days. the past couple days my breasts have been very sore and i'm moody which are big signs for me that i might be pregnant. i have 2 already. i been having miscarriages so hopefully af doesn't come next week. plus, its my birthday on monday! good luck!

Guest Jan 31, 2014 10:27:04 PM ET

I had unprotected sex january 11th and on january 19th. according to an ovulation calendar i started ovulating on january 14th. i have taken two home pregnancy tests on january 22 and january 29. both were negative but still no period? what are my chances on being pregnant?

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>