Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 14

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Jan 27, 2014 04:35:20 AM ET

It is the 27th of january 2014. i ovulated on the 17th about 3 or 4 months ago. i used almost a whole tube of pre-seed. before all of this i had a miscarriage last year could i be pregnant? when should i take a test?

Guest Jan 26, 2014 08:56:42 PM ET

Okay here it goes. i'm going back to december since i get irregular periods. ovulation may be confusing. i usually go on the 6th of every month, most times. december 6th to the 13th. so i would have to be ovulating around december 25th. period started again on january 2nd and lasted until january 9th. i had sex on january 14th after period was over. i felt nauseous for the first week. i'm now going into the second week. i saw pink and brown blood now turning red. i am suppose to start in february a little too early. what are the chances of pregnancy? oh, i have been feeling really sharp strong pains from abdomen down.

Guest Jan 19, 2014 12:09:17 PM ET

My first day of my cycle was on 12/26. i ovulated on 1/9 thru 1/14. i had sex on 1/9 thru 1/12 and i started cramping a little. my left side started hurting on 1/17. could i be pregnant? i'm suppose to start my cycle on 1/23. help!!

shani Feb 1, 2014 06:01:51 PM ET

I have the exact same dates as yours! i took a test and it was negative and i'm spotting.

Guest Jan 14, 2014 11:33:44 AM ET

I had a miscarriage last year. my ovulation day was jan 13th and i had sex on jan 12th and 13th. i felt some type of cramp this morning. i am kind of scared and i don't want to be disappointed again. is there a chance that i will get pregnant?

Guest Jan 12, 2014 12:19:07 AM ET

I had sex on january 4th the same day i ovulated on january 5 what are my chances of conceiving?

Guest Jan 16, 2014 10:08:50 PM ET

I had sex and ovulated on the same day as you!i'm so nervous about being pregnant if i was unprotected. i'm taking a test on sunday (the 19th). good luck and best wishes to you.

B Jan 11, 2014 01:13:44 AM ET

Help! my last period was dec 4th, od dec 20 with intercourse same day, lp typically 15 days, now dpo 22. i had a couple really (almost can't tell) faint positives on hpt. but tonight i have been having cramps and have a really faint pink discharge on tissue wipe after i pee. i assume that wouldn't be implantation as it should've been done a long time ago. i am afraid this is a sign of miscarriage?

Guest Jan 30, 2014 11:46:05 PM ET

Could it be a chemical pregnancy?

Guest Jan 10, 2014 09:38:57 AM ET

Hi, my husband and i have been trying for a second child. i've had some pregnancy symptoms as i did with my first. i had my last menstrual period on dec 4, 2013, according to the period and ovulation tracker i use (used + months). i ovulated on the 18 of dec. i was suppose to start period on the 4th of january. it is now jan 10th and still no period. i've taken 2 to 3 at home pregnancy tests and they come negative could i be pregnant and it's just taking longer to show positive?

Guest Jan 9, 2014 12:03:54 AM ET

I had my last normal period on 12-8-2013. by my ovulation calendar i was ovulating from 12-21 to 12-25. i had implantation bleeding on jan 1st and at 14 dpo i did a pregnancy test and it was positive. to figure out how many days or weeks i am, do i go by the day of implantation? the doctor always goes by the first day of your last period.

Guest Jan 7, 2014 03:55:40 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 19. according to this website and my own calculations i ovulated on christmas and conceived on the 27th. but i was spotting on the 30th. i don't know when my period is coming for sure, i think i still have over a week to go and that's way to early to test, right? i've felt odd the last few days so i don't know. i want to take a test so bad but i don't want a false negative. anything helpful?!

Guest Jan 9, 2014 12:07:25 AM ET

I did my pregnant test at 14 days past ovulation and it was positive.

Guest Jan 7, 2014 12:43:21 PM ET

I had sex on the 4th of january and have been experiencing cramps already. can the egg already be implanted?

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>