Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 14

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Feb 3, 2014 01:34:26 PM ET

Hi. i had my last period last november 30, 2013. i have irregular periods since they removed my right fallopian tube due to ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago. i'm having a hard time tracking my menstrual period and my ovulation day. but this last few days i've had an unprotected sex on january 9th, 22nd, and 27th 2014. and on january 30, i have seen a spot on my underwear. it was pinkish to light brown color. i thought that i'll be having my period because i feel some cramps in my abdomen. it lasted until feb. 2, 2014. and until now i still don't have my period. is there a possibility that i am pregnant?

Guest Feb 2, 2014 06:39:58 AM ET

I started my periods on the 18-20 of january 2014. i had unprotected sex on the 21st and 22nd of january 2014, now i am experiencing abdominal pains with frequent urination. can i be pregnant?

Guest Feb 2, 2014 03:49:01 PM ET

You can't be pregnant unless you got had an unusual short ovulation period which is very very rare.

Guest Feb 1, 2014 08:21:13 PM ET

Hi i had unprotected sex on 1/26/2014 and my ovulation day was 1/28/2014. i began having cramps and a little bit of blood on the paper and my period didn't start until 2/11/2014. is it to soon to take pregnancy test? could i be pregnant?

Guest Feb 2, 2014 03:51:01 PM ET

It is too soon. you can take it but its waste of money. it will be negative!

mzL Feb 2, 2014 07:44:49 PM ET

Were close. i had an ultrasound on 1/27/14 and i ovulated on 1/28. my cycles run 29 days. the past couple days my breasts have been very sore and i'm moody which are big signs for me that i might be pregnant. i have 2 already. i been having miscarriages so hopefully af doesn't come next week. plus, its my birthday on monday! good luck!

Guest Jan 31, 2014 10:27:04 PM ET

I had unprotected sex january 11th and on january 19th. according to an ovulation calendar i started ovulating on january 14th. i have taken two home pregnancy tests on january 22 and january 29. both were negative but still no period? what are my chances on being pregnant?

Guest Jan 27, 2014 04:35:20 AM ET

It is the 27th of january 2014. i ovulated on the 17th about 3 or 4 months ago. i used almost a whole tube of pre-seed. before all of this i had a miscarriage last year could i be pregnant? when should i take a test?

Guest Jan 26, 2014 08:56:42 PM ET

Okay here it goes. i'm going back to december since i get irregular periods. ovulation may be confusing. i usually go on the 6th of every month, most times. december 6th to the 13th. so i would have to be ovulating around december 25th. period started again on january 2nd and lasted until january 9th. i had sex on january 14th after period was over. i felt nauseous for the first week. i'm now going into the second week. i saw pink and brown blood now turning red. i am suppose to start in february a little too early. what are the chances of pregnancy? oh, i have been feeling really sharp strong pains from abdomen down.

Guest Jan 19, 2014 12:09:17 PM ET

My first day of my cycle was on 12/26. i ovulated on 1/9 thru 1/14. i had sex on 1/9 thru 1/12 and i started cramping a little. my left side started hurting on 1/17. could i be pregnant? i'm suppose to start my cycle on 1/23. help!!

shani Feb 1, 2014 06:01:51 PM ET

I have the exact same dates as yours! i took a test and it was negative and i'm spotting.

Guest Jan 14, 2014 11:33:44 AM ET

I had a miscarriage last year. my ovulation day was jan 13th and i had sex on jan 12th and 13th. i felt some type of cramp this morning. i am kind of scared and i don't want to be disappointed again. is there a chance that i will get pregnant?

Guest Jan 12, 2014 12:19:07 AM ET

I had sex on january 4th the same day i ovulated on january 5 what are my chances of conceiving?

Guest Jan 16, 2014 10:08:50 PM ET

I had sex and ovulated on the same day as you!i'm so nervous about being pregnant if i was unprotected. i'm taking a test on sunday (the 19th). good luck and best wishes to you.

B Jan 11, 2014 01:13:44 AM ET

Help! my last period was dec 4th, od dec 20 with intercourse same day, lp typically 15 days, now dpo 22. i had a couple really (almost can't tell) faint positives on hpt. but tonight i have been having cramps and have a really faint pink discharge on tissue wipe after i pee. i assume that wouldn't be implantation as it should've been done a long time ago. i am afraid this is a sign of miscarriage?

Guest Jan 30, 2014 11:46:05 PM ET

Could it be a chemical pregnancy?

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>