Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

B Jan 11, 2014 01:13:44 AM ET

Help! my last period was dec 4th, od dec 20 with intercourse same day, lp typically 15 days, now dpo 22. i had a couple really (almost can't tell) faint positives on hpt. but tonight i have been having cramps and have a really faint pink discharge on tissue wipe after i pee. i assume that wouldn't be implantation as it should've been done a long time ago. i am afraid this is a sign of miscarriage?

Guest Jan 30, 2014 11:46:05 PM ET

Could it be a chemical pregnancy?

Guest Jan 10, 2014 09:38:57 AM ET

Hi, my husband and i have been trying for a second child. i've had some pregnancy symptoms as i did with my first. i had my last menstrual period on dec 4, 2013, according to the period and ovulation tracker i use (used + months). i ovulated on the 18 of dec. i was suppose to start period on the 4th of january. it is now jan 10th and still no period. i've taken 2 to 3 at home pregnancy tests and they come negative could i be pregnant and it's just taking longer to show positive?

Guest Jan 9, 2014 12:03:54 AM ET

I had my last normal period on 12-8-2013. by my ovulation calendar i was ovulating from 12-21 to 12-25. i had implantation bleeding on jan 1st and at 14 dpo i did a pregnancy test and it was positive. to figure out how many days or weeks i am, do i go by the day of implantation? the doctor always goes by the first day of your last period.

Guest Jan 7, 2014 03:55:40 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 19. according to this website and my own calculations i ovulated on christmas and conceived on the 27th. but i was spotting on the 30th. i don't know when my period is coming for sure, i think i still have over a week to go and that's way to early to test, right? i've felt odd the last few days so i don't know. i want to take a test so bad but i don't want a false negative. anything helpful?!

Guest Jan 9, 2014 12:07:25 AM ET

I did my pregnant test at 14 days past ovulation and it was positive.

Guest Jan 7, 2014 12:43:21 PM ET

I had sex on the 4th of january and have been experiencing cramps already. can the egg already be implanted?

Guest Jan 6, 2014 09:47:51 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 19. according to this website and my own calculations i ovulated on christmas and conceived on the 27th. but i was spotting on the 30th. i don't know when my period is coming for sure. i think i still have over a week to go and that's way to early to test, right? i've felt odd the last few days so i don't know. i want to take a test so bad but i don't want a false negative. anything helpful?!

Guest Dec 22, 2013 10:19:24 PM ET

As stupid as this sounds, if the date of the first day of my last period was november 16th and had intercourse on november 30th and december 1st and it is now the 22nd of december, would i have conceived on the 30th of november?

Guest Jan 4, 2014 05:43:42 AM ET

My last period was 11-18, intercourse was on 11-27, implantation on 12-5. it depends on the regularity of your periods.

Guest Dec 13, 2013 09:45:27 AM ET

Hello. i had a normal period on november 14-16. had unprotected sex from november 8 - december 1 2013. my next period was supposed to start on december 12, but instead came on the 9th. before period came on i was having cramps before, during and am still cramping. period ended on the 11th, but saw light blood as i was wiping myself on the 12th and this morning.

Guest Nov 20, 2013 07:52:56 PM ET

We had sex on wed the 13th and friday the 15th i was spotting. i believe it was ovulation spotting. anyway, not sure if this is from having sex today or if it is implantation bleeding but had a fast cramping lower abdomen hit when i went to sit cross legged on the bed and found out i had a pinkish discharge come out. is this implantation bleeding? how soon to should i test after the bleeding?

Guest Nov 10, 2013 01:40:59 AM ET

Had unprotected sex on friday and my ovulation day was on sunday what are the chances of being pregnant?

trish88 Jan 4, 2014 09:58:34 PM ET