Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Jan 9, 2014 12:03:54 AM ET

I had my last normal period on 12-8-2013. by my ovulation calendar i was ovulating from 12-21 to 12-25. i had implantation bleeding on jan 1st and at 14 dpo i did a pregnancy test and it was positive. to figure out how many days or weeks i am, do i go by the day of implantation? the doctor always goes by the first day of your last period.

Guest Jan 7, 2014 03:55:40 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 19. according to this website and my own calculations i ovulated on christmas and conceived on the 27th. but i was spotting on the 30th. i don't know when my period is coming for sure, i think i still have over a week to go and that's way to early to test, right? i've felt odd the last few days so i don't know. i want to take a test so bad but i don't want a false negative. anything helpful?!

Guest Jan 9, 2014 12:07:25 AM ET

I did my pregnant test at 14 days past ovulation and it was positive.

Guest Jan 7, 2014 12:43:21 PM ET

I had sex on the 4th of january and have been experiencing cramps already. can the egg already be implanted?

Guest Jan 6, 2014 09:47:51 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 19. according to this website and my own calculations i ovulated on christmas and conceived on the 27th. but i was spotting on the 30th. i don't know when my period is coming for sure. i think i still have over a week to go and that's way to early to test, right? i've felt odd the last few days so i don't know. i want to take a test so bad but i don't want a false negative. anything helpful?!

Guest Dec 22, 2013 10:19:24 PM ET

As stupid as this sounds, if the date of the first day of my last period was november 16th and had intercourse on november 30th and december 1st and it is now the 22nd of december, would i have conceived on the 30th of november?

Guest Jan 4, 2014 05:43:42 AM ET

My last period was 11-18, intercourse was on 11-27, implantation on 12-5. it depends on the regularity of your periods.

Guest Dec 13, 2013 09:45:27 AM ET

Hello. i had a normal period on november 14-16. had unprotected sex from november 8 - december 1 2013. my next period was supposed to start on december 12, but instead came on the 9th. before period came on i was having cramps before, during and am still cramping. period ended on the 11th, but saw light blood as i was wiping myself on the 12th and this morning.

Guest Nov 20, 2013 07:52:56 PM ET

We had sex on wed the 13th and friday the 15th i was spotting. i believe it was ovulation spotting. anyway, not sure if this is from having sex today or if it is implantation bleeding but had a fast cramping lower abdomen hit when i went to sit cross legged on the bed and found out i had a pinkish discharge come out. is this implantation bleeding? how soon to should i test after the bleeding?

Guest Nov 10, 2013 01:40:59 AM ET

Had unprotected sex on friday and my ovulation day was on sunday what are the chances of being pregnant?

trish88 Jan 4, 2014 09:58:34 PM ET

A possibility, yes.

Guest Oct 19, 2013 05:12:51 PM ET

I have been trying for o months after trying for four months i went to the doc. and found i have pco. she put me on fertility injections one cycle and told me to cone back on tenth day of my periods i did as followed and on the tenth day i found out my ovaries have developed ohss and my largest folicle on tenth day was 48mm in size so i cannot have any medicine anymore. i have been researching online for answers but most of tge ppl say u develop ohss while go through ivf but i am not. and now my day 15th i am feeling cramps dont know wht it is. any help.

Guest Oct 10, 2013 07:49:51 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on my ovulation days cux i am trying to conceived i have two boys with my husband and during my implantation days i started bleeding not like my usual period but i am bleeding not spooting its light pinkish bleeding can this mean i may b pregnant? and my period wasn't due till a week .has any of this happen to anybody?

Question...Answer(s)? Aug 25, 2014 08:17:06 PM ET