Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 16

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Julie Sep 26, 2013 08:46:20 PM ET

So last period was on the first of sept. which means i would be ovulating thru 14-20.. had sex with my fiancã© during all those days. (just to make sure we actually hit the spot) been feeling abit moody and getting lil crampings that only last for a bit. also breastare super sensitive and they hurt to the touch. feeling really bloated and have to pee like most of the time! (ugh) can this mean im pregnant and when can i take a 100% safe results?? :) "praying to actually get pregnant"

LOGAN Sep 3, 2013 02:29:11 PM ET

My last period was july 4th, 2013. i did not get a period in august at all. yesterday morning (september 2nd) i had what i thought was a period - there was a clot and some red bleeding. then, it stopped and did not occur all day. this morning (september 3rd) i had some light bright red spotting but that was it. thoughts?

Renny Aug 29, 2013 06:54:20 AM ET

Hey, i had my period from 16-21 of aug 2013, and my fertile days 28 aug-2sep,and my ovulation days will be from 4-5 of september, but i and my boyfrnd had sex on the 28 and 29 of august on my fertile days, is there a possibility for me to fall pregnant? please help me.

candice Aug 12, 2013 06:19:05 PM ET

young n confused Aug 9, 2013 11:00:59 AM ET

I was ovulating and last nite it felt like me and my husband were stuck together i felt my cervix open and tighten up do u think i am pregnant ir concieving

Asia Jul 31, 2013 09:29:33 PM ET

I had my period from july 14-18. my fertile days were july 19,20,22,23 & 25 and my ovulation day was on the 24th of july. me & my boyfriend are trying to have a baby so we had unprotected sex on july 24th & 25th. is there a possibility that i can be pregnant right now?

debbie Jul 28, 2013 04:40:20 AM ET

Im not sure wats happenin plz sum1 advise im not due on til 3rd of aug yday i had drops off blood n cramping n very very light today ive searched n internet n say yday would have been my implanting day n they said the 16th was ovulation day which was the only day i had intercourse this month im not sure watd goin on

Charlotte Jul 26, 2013 01:07:19 PM ET

I had intercourse a day before i ovulated does it mean i will have a boy? please help

Guest Jul 25, 2013 10:17:48 PM ET

Menstration 7/2-7/7, had ovulation pains 7/17-7/19 (which normal for me) had sex 7/18, 19 & 21..used the pull out method, but i am almost positive some escaped before he was completely out...have had very wet, creamy cm for 4 days now along with mild af type cramping. tonight i had super sharp pinching pain on left side. felt it in abdomen, back and shot into hip, lasted about 10-15min with the mild cramping returning. i could be totally over analyzing these symptoms but feel pregos! anybodyelse have these symptoms? ive also had some lmild bbouts of nausea (no vomiting) and a real adversion to the smell of coffee! oh and im hot..my face feels on fire but no temp.

unknown Jul 22, 2013 09:55:18 PM ET

I had my period on 7-1-13. i had unprotected intercourse on 7-10-13. ovulation 7-13 to 7-17. i have some pain in my lower back and in my abdominal are..could i be preggo? somehody help im freaking out here!

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>