Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 17

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Asia Jul 31, 2013 09:29:33 PM ET

I had my period from july 14-18. my fertile days were july 19,20,22,23 & 25 and my ovulation day was on the 24th of july. me & my boyfriend are trying to have a baby so we had unprotected sex on july 24th & 25th. is there a possibility that i can be pregnant right now?

debbie Jul 28, 2013 04:40:20 AM ET

Im not sure wats happenin plz sum1 advise im not due on til 3rd of aug yday i had drops off blood n cramping n very very light today ive searched n internet n say yday would have been my implanting day n they said the 16th was ovulation day which was the only day i had intercourse this month im not sure watd goin on

Charlotte Jul 26, 2013 01:07:19 PM ET

I had intercourse a day before i ovulated does it mean i will have a boy? please help

Guest Jul 25, 2013 10:17:48 PM ET

Menstration 7/2-7/7, had ovulation pains 7/17-7/19 (which normal for me) had sex 7/18, 19 & 21..used the pull out method, but i am almost positive some escaped before he was completely out...have had very wet, creamy cm for 4 days now along with mild af type cramping. tonight i had super sharp pinching pain on left side. felt it in abdomen, back and shot into hip, lasted about 10-15min with the mild cramping returning. i could be totally over analyzing these symptoms but feel pregos! anybodyelse have these symptoms? ive also had some lmild bbouts of nausea (no vomiting) and a real adversion to the smell of coffee! oh and im hot..my face feels on fire but no temp.

unknown Jul 22, 2013 09:55:18 PM ET

I had my period on 7-1-13. i had unprotected intercourse on 7-10-13. ovulation 7-13 to 7-17. i have some pain in my lower back and in my abdominal are..could i be preggo? somehody help im freaking out here!

bre Jul 20, 2013 02:45:24 PM ET

I had period 6-21-13 its now today 7-20-13 still no period i had sex 7-5-13

LovinHer;) Jul 11, 2013 02:46:42 PM ET

Hey i had my cycle on dha 6/21/13 thru 6/29/13 i had intercourse on 7/4/13 nd i ovulated on 7/7/13 i have had stomach pains nd been more tired than i usually be i eat more nd have more frequent restroom breaks my cycle hasn't come yet but my abdominal area i hard ..... could that be a sign of pregnancy?

patiently waiting Jul 3, 2013 11:01:20 PM ET

I ovulated on 6/21/13 and had intercourse same night. period supposed to come today and no show. can i possibly be pregnant? i am cramping and having crazy cravings and mood swings. my breast are tender and have a clear discharge. ..

unknown :) Jun 27, 2013 08:24:11 PM ET

I was due for my period on 22/6/13 and its now 28/6/13 & my boyfriend came in me on the 19/6/13. i haven't got my period & im hoping im pregnant.

unknown :) Jun 27, 2013 08:23:17 PM ET