Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 17

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

bre Jul 20, 2013 02:45:24 PM ET

I had period 6-21-13 its now today 7-20-13 still no period i had sex 7-5-13

LovinHer;) Jul 11, 2013 02:46:42 PM ET

Hey i had my cycle on dha 6/21/13 thru 6/29/13 i had intercourse on 7/4/13 nd i ovulated on 7/7/13 i have had stomach pains nd been more tired than i usually be i eat more nd have more frequent restroom breaks my cycle hasn't come yet but my abdominal area i hard ..... could that be a sign of pregnancy?

patiently waiting Jul 3, 2013 11:01:20 PM ET

I ovulated on 6/21/13 and had intercourse same night. period supposed to come today and no show. can i possibly be pregnant? i am cramping and having crazy cravings and mood swings. my breast are tender and have a clear discharge. ..

unknown :) Jun 27, 2013 08:24:11 PM ET

I was due for my period on 22/6/13 and its now 28/6/13 & my boyfriend came in me on the 19/6/13. i haven't got my period & im hoping im pregnant.

unknown :) Jun 27, 2013 08:23:17 PM ET

destiny Jun 27, 2013 03:29:57 PM ET

I had sex on the 21st at midnight the 22nd at midnight which would be the 23rd and that's is when i was due for ovulation. could i be pregnant

Guest Jun 13, 2013 01:28:00 PM ET

My last period was may 11th and calculations i ovulated may 25 th ive being having 28 days in my cycle since a liong time and i started bleeding june 4th -june 8th not like my normal heavy flow i dint even stain my pad at nights thats not normal for me and my period wqs due on june 8th .. ive done 4 pee test and negative results and had a blood tes and negative results at 17dpo.. is this normal i feell pregnant .. and my heavy period hasnt showed up yet

clacannon Jun 5, 2013 08:28:31 AM ET

I am so confused!!! me and my partner are trying to conceive(when it happens naturally) in april i had my period 15th-20th(since i came off the pill around 6 months ago my periods become more regular than before) we have regular sex from 3-6 times a week at least..so i was then due to come on, on the 11th may but was 5 days late and came on 16th may but ended 18th may(this isn't normal for me) from my calculations and phone app i was supposedly due to ovulate between the 29th-31st may, we had sex on the 28th/30th & 31st may..during the day on the 31st through to the 1st june i experienced very slight cramping(not related to any period sign as since i was 11 never ever had any cramping with any period) excluding yesterday(4thjune) i have had absolutely no appetite what so ever which is defiantly not normal for me and had to force myself to eat a little something but went most of those days with just a yoghurt and maybe a bag of crisps..so not really sure what to do or what may be happening just wondered if anyone had any advice or help that would be great :) thaaanks!!

unknown May 25, 2013 03:38:54 AM ET

I had sex may 12 the second day of my ovulation, then on may 17 i had sex again. i've been having headaches cramps,constipation,moody at times. and have bug blues veins on my breast my period is not til may 30 i took a pregnancy test but it came out one line dark and the other line faint. im just wondering ig its a sign of pregnancy ?

Sam May 21, 2013 03:28:17 AM ET

Please help. i'm so confused. my last period was on the 14th march. i went to the doc on the 14th may,and she told me that i'm 6wks pregnant. omg i had sex with my ex on the 31march can it be his child?? please help!!

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>