Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 17

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Nov 21, 2013 12:52:56 AM ET

We had sex on wed the 13th and friday the 15th i was spotting. i believe it was ovulation spotting. anyway, not sure if this is from having sex today or if it is implantation bleeding but had a fast cramping lower abdomen hit when i went to sit cross legged on the bed and found out i had a pinkish discharge come out. is this implantation bleeding? how soon to should i test after the bleeding?

Guest Nov 10, 2013 06:40:59 AM ET

Had unprotected sex on friday and my ovulation day was on sunday what are the chances of being pregnant?

trish88 Jan 5, 2014 02:58:34 AM ET

A possibility, yes.

Guest Oct 19, 2013 09:12:51 PM ET

I have been trying for o months after trying for four months i went to the doc. and found i have pco. she put me on fertility injections one cycle and told me to cone back on tenth day of my periods i did as followed and on the tenth day i found out my ovaries have developed ohss and my largest folicle on tenth day was 48mm in size so i cannot have any medicine anymore. i have been researching online for answers but most of tge ppl say u develop ohss while go through ivf but i am not. and now my day 15th i am feeling cramps dont know wht it is. any help.

Guest Oct 10, 2013 11:49:51 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on my ovulation days cux i am trying to conceived i have two boys with my husband and during my implantation days i started bleeding not like my usual period but i am bleeding not spooting its light pinkish bleeding can this mean i may b pregnant? and my period wasn't due till a week .has any of this happen to anybody?

Question...Answer(s)? Aug 26, 2014 12:17:06 AM ET

Were you pregnant?

Guest Oct 9, 2013 07:32:38 AM ET

I had my ovarian cystectomy done 6 months ago. i have been trying for a baby since last three months. got my periods last mnth 15th. and now these days im havn slight pain on n off on my left side whr the cystectomy was done.and slight cramps.. can i be pregnant??

Guest Oct 4, 2013 12:41:47 AM ET

So i've been ttc for about 5 months i already have 4 children but i'm having a hard time conceiving this time around. anyways my last period was 9/12/13 today i had a very bad tenderness in my nipple and breast and a thick paste like discharge coming from my vagina i've been all moody and crying for anything and not to mention sleeping like crazy could the tenderness and discharge be an early sign of pregnancy??

Guest Oct 1, 2013 06:35:39 PM ET

I say if you're ttc then wait it out at least a week after missed cycle then test. if you get a negative don't fret or get discouraged. have fun trying and when the time is right you will be blessed with a bundle of joy. for those not ttc use protection of some sort. the pull out method is not 100% effective. having a baby is a blessing but understand its a lot of work.

Julie Sep 27, 2013 12:46:20 AM ET

So last period was on the first of sept. which means i would be ovulating thru 14-20.. had sex with my fiancã© during all those days. (just to make sure we actually hit the spot) been feeling abit moody and getting lil crampings that only last for a bit. also breastare super sensitive and they hurt to the touch. feeling really bloated and have to pee like most of the time! (ugh) can this mean im pregnant and when can i take a 100% safe results?? :) "praying to actually get pregnant"

LOGAN Sep 3, 2013 06:29:11 PM ET

My last period was july 4th, 2013. i did not get a period in august at all. yesterday morning (september 2nd) i had what i thought was a period - there was a clot and some red bleeding. then, it stopped and did not occur all day. this morning (september 3rd) i had some light bright red spotting but that was it. thoughts?

Renny Aug 29, 2013 10:54:20 AM ET

Hey, i had my period from 16-21 of aug 2013, and my fertile days 28 aug-2sep,and my ovulation days will be from 4-5 of september, but i and my boyfrnd had sex on the 28 and 29 of august on my fertile days, is there a possibility for me to fall pregnant? please help me.

<< 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next >>