Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 18

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

destiny Jun 27, 2013 03:29:57 PM ET

I had sex on the 21st at midnight the 22nd at midnight which would be the 23rd and that's is when i was due for ovulation. could i be pregnant

Guest Jun 13, 2013 01:28:00 PM ET

My last period was may 11th and calculations i ovulated may 25 th ive being having 28 days in my cycle since a liong time and i started bleeding june 4th -june 8th not like my normal heavy flow i dint even stain my pad at nights thats not normal for me and my period wqs due on june 8th .. ive done 4 pee test and negative results and had a blood tes and negative results at 17dpo.. is this normal i feell pregnant .. and my heavy period hasnt showed up yet

clacannon Jun 5, 2013 08:28:31 AM ET

I am so confused!!! me and my partner are trying to conceive(when it happens naturally) in april i had my period 15th-20th(since i came off the pill around 6 months ago my periods become more regular than before) we have regular sex from 3-6 times a week at least..so i was then due to come on, on the 11th may but was 5 days late and came on 16th may but ended 18th may(this isn't normal for me) from my calculations and phone app i was supposedly due to ovulate between the 29th-31st may, we had sex on the 28th/30th & 31st may..during the day on the 31st through to the 1st june i experienced very slight cramping(not related to any period sign as since i was 11 never ever had any cramping with any period) excluding yesterday(4thjune) i have had absolutely no appetite what so ever which is defiantly not normal for me and had to force myself to eat a little something but went most of those days with just a yoghurt and maybe a bag of crisps..so not really sure what to do or what may be happening just wondered if anyone had any advice or help that would be great :) thaaanks!!

unknown May 25, 2013 03:38:54 AM ET

I had sex may 12 the second day of my ovulation, then on may 17 i had sex again. i've been having headaches cramps,constipation,moody at times. and have bug blues veins on my breast my period is not til may 30 i took a pregnancy test but it came out one line dark and the other line faint. im just wondering ig its a sign of pregnancy ?

Sam May 21, 2013 03:28:17 AM ET

Please help. i'm so confused. my last period was on the 14th march. i went to the doc on the 14th may,and she told me that i'm 6wks pregnant. omg i had sex with my ex on the 31march can it be his child?? please help!!

Guest May 18, 2013 04:56:21 PM ET

Hello.. i need help.. my period came on 4/25/13(34 cycle) had sex on 5/13/13, 5/15/13 and 5/16/13. i ovulated on 5/15/13 today i had this brown discharge like it was dried up blood. could i have implanted already being that it's toearly for implantation to happen. my period is set to be here on 5/28/13. please help!!!!

nicole26 May 14, 2013 12:58:56 AM ET

I am 6 days late what should i do??

amanda Apr 30, 2013 05:08:45 PM ET

My last period started on april 14th, and i had sex april 27th and april 29th. can i be pregnant? i don't know what day i ovulated so i was just curious as to what could happen.

guest Apr 19, 2013 11:13:58 PM ET

My tubes bn tied&cliped fr almost 7yrs,so march22my body felt lk i ws hvn a cycle so tht morn on 23rd i hd spotting which only lasted two bathroom wipes which ws obly lk 30min of spotting si tht nite i hd intercourse n sunday-wed u ws sick,headaches all of a sudden everyday,tooth hurt tht never hurted bfr,vomiting,felt lk i ws gtn a fever,body ws very fatigued all i wntd to do ws sleep,i had bn feeln this way since easter evening which lasted 2wks&on the 27th i had period blreding&the 28th which ws friday bt by friday nite it slowrd&sat i went bk to a few pink spotting tht didnt last long so thr followings days after i ws fatigued&headaches&nw certain foods i eat sum wud stay&sum i cnt hold down,my back bb hurting lj needle pains&still feel lk a period is coming what is goun on i need answers asap!also ws craving fr this certain pastry tht i never ate bfr in my life i need answers!

stacey Apr 19, 2013 12:05:39 PM ET

I had sex thursday on the friday i had a long stringy discharge almost like snot but it was clear with a tint of pink. its now friday the following week and today i feel different i dont really no how but i do and ive had diorea alot today could i be pregnant? thanks

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>