Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 18

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest May 18, 2013 04:56:21 PM ET

Hello.. i need help.. my period came on 4/25/13(34 cycle) had sex on 5/13/13, 5/15/13 and 5/16/13. i ovulated on 5/15/13 today i had this brown discharge like it was dried up blood. could i have implanted already being that it's toearly for implantation to happen. my period is set to be here on 5/28/13. please help!!!!

nicole26 May 14, 2013 12:58:56 AM ET

I am 6 days late what should i do??

amanda Apr 30, 2013 05:08:45 PM ET

My last period started on april 14th, and i had sex april 27th and april 29th. can i be pregnant? i don't know what day i ovulated so i was just curious as to what could happen.

guest Apr 19, 2013 11:13:58 PM ET

My tubes bn tied&cliped fr almost 7yrs,so march22my body felt lk i ws hvn a cycle so tht morn on 23rd i hd spotting which only lasted two bathroom wipes which ws obly lk 30min of spotting si tht nite i hd intercourse n sunday-wed u ws sick,headaches all of a sudden everyday,tooth hurt tht never hurted bfr,vomiting,felt lk i ws gtn a fever,body ws very fatigued all i wntd to do ws sleep,i had bn feeln this way since easter evening which lasted 2wks&on the 27th i had period blreding&the 28th which ws friday bt by friday nite it slowrd&sat i went bk to a few pink spotting tht didnt last long so thr followings days after i ws fatigued&headaches&nw certain foods i eat sum wud stay&sum i cnt hold down,my back bb hurting lj needle pains&still feel lk a period is coming what is goun on i need answers asap!also ws craving fr this certain pastry tht i never ate bfr in my life i need answers!

stacey Apr 19, 2013 12:05:39 PM ET

I had sex thursday on the friday i had a long stringy discharge almost like snot but it was clear with a tint of pink. its now friday the following week and today i feel different i dont really no how but i do and ive had diorea alot today could i be pregnant? thanks

mavis Mar 22, 2013 06:48:43 PM ET

It my due date of olvalution.am having cramps ,my tempeture has rise but i have no dicharge,does it means am not olvalution so should not look forward for pregnancy.

sarah Mar 19, 2013 05:54:50 AM ET

Hi um just started trying for a little one this year and had sex 2 days after ovulation and a more until monday. today i have had diarrhea and a small headache im normally a well person and wounded if may it was a sign of implantion?? periods due in 6 days . is this a sign or have i possibly missed my window

stacey Apr 19, 2013 04:38:04 PM ET

Hiya im having the same symptoms and did exactly the same as you may i ask if you were pregnant thanks x

GuestJ Mar 12, 2013 07:18:08 PM ET

Hello, i am really confused right now.. this has never happened to me.. i will give you a quick run down.. first day of last period was 2/10/2013, fertile window was 20-26th according to my calendar app, ovulation day was 2/25.. i had my normal cramping, but increased discharge.. first week of march had different symptoms peeing more often, nausea, diarrhea and then constipation, breasts feel heavier and perkier, headaches, more cramping lower abdomen, moody, a hefty appetite, crave fruits, salads an ice cream, uterine cramping.. expected period date was march 9th.. i am 3 days late took a test it was negative.. told my husband i was late but it may b my hormones are all jacked up since i had 2 cervical epidural injections cuz of a bad accident as a teenager causing nerve damage... now this morning my husband an i started to have sex but stopped cuz i started.. it is very light an i havent even filled a pad yet, tampon actually hurt to have in cuz my uterus is cramping.. idk what to think... when i was pg 7 years ago it took 5 prenancy tests to finally say positive and then we miscarried at 11 1/2 weeks.. we have a beautiful, healthy 6 y o son no.. with him i had a cold much like now tested negative at home but positive at the doctor last time.. i am very intune w my body an knew both times at 3-4 weeks.. this time i am spotting, this a never happened to me b4 to b 3days late an then spot or light bleeding to occur.. i am soo exhausted can barely keep my eyes open the last few days.. has this happened ro anyone else

Guest Mar 11, 2013 08:12:54 PM ET

My last period was feb 15, im due to start tomorrow, but i tested 5 days ago positive, and then today i tested again positive. ive been having period like symptons like im going to start for about 2 weeks, and cramping and alot of gas, is this normal, or do you think something is wrong?

Bigmama Mar 10, 2013 12:58:08 PM ET

I had seen unprotected 20-24 fertile days i was due for my period march 8 still haven't got it took a blood test came back negative but have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms cramping well before period due back ache headache increased urination and hunger how can a blood test say negative

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>