Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 19

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

mavis Mar 22, 2013 06:48:43 PM ET

It my due date of olvalution.am having cramps ,my tempeture has rise but i have no dicharge,does it means am not olvalution so should not look forward for pregnancy.

sarah Mar 19, 2013 05:54:50 AM ET

Hi um just started trying for a little one this year and had sex 2 days after ovulation and a more until monday. today i have had diarrhea and a small headache im normally a well person and wounded if may it was a sign of implantion?? periods due in 6 days . is this a sign or have i possibly missed my window

stacey Apr 19, 2013 04:38:04 PM ET

Hiya im having the same symptoms and did exactly the same as you may i ask if you were pregnant thanks x

GuestJ Mar 12, 2013 07:18:08 PM ET

Hello, i am really confused right now.. this has never happened to me.. i will give you a quick run down.. first day of last period was 2/10/2013, fertile window was 20-26th according to my calendar app, ovulation day was 2/25.. i had my normal cramping, but increased discharge.. first week of march had different symptoms peeing more often, nausea, diarrhea and then constipation, breasts feel heavier and perkier, headaches, more cramping lower abdomen, moody, a hefty appetite, crave fruits, salads an ice cream, uterine cramping.. expected period date was march 9th.. i am 3 days late took a test it was negative.. told my husband i was late but it may b my hormones are all jacked up since i had 2 cervical epidural injections cuz of a bad accident as a teenager causing nerve damage... now this morning my husband an i started to have sex but stopped cuz i started.. it is very light an i havent even filled a pad yet, tampon actually hurt to have in cuz my uterus is cramping.. idk what to think... when i was pg 7 years ago it took 5 prenancy tests to finally say positive and then we miscarried at 11 1/2 weeks.. we have a beautiful, healthy 6 y o son no.. with him i had a cold much like now tested negative at home but positive at the doctor last time.. i am very intune w my body an knew both times at 3-4 weeks.. this time i am spotting, this a never happened to me b4 to b 3days late an then spot or light bleeding to occur.. i am soo exhausted can barely keep my eyes open the last few days.. has this happened ro anyone else

Guest Mar 11, 2013 08:12:54 PM ET

My last period was feb 15, im due to start tomorrow, but i tested 5 days ago positive, and then today i tested again positive. ive been having period like symptons like im going to start for about 2 weeks, and cramping and alot of gas, is this normal, or do you think something is wrong?

Bigmama Mar 10, 2013 12:58:08 PM ET

I had seen unprotected 20-24 fertile days i was due for my period march 8 still haven't got it took a blood test came back negative but have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms cramping well before period due back ache headache increased urination and hunger how can a blood test say negative

mya Feb 27, 2013 12:15:36 PM ET

I haven't had my period since january 29 2013 and now it february i was suppose to come on on the 24 of february and i am not on yet i am 4 days late i took a pregnancy test it was negative i took it on day 2 of my missed period help me please!!

Mary Feb 27, 2013 03:10:01 AM ET

Im confused on what's happening to me. ive had irregular periods im sexual. active with. my fiance and. im 24 years old. and my lmp was on. feb.3rd. and ended. on feb.9th and i started spotting on feb 25th. which. is very odd for me....if anyone can help me figure this out. thank you i appreciate your time.

Shelby Feb 24, 2013 08:48:10 PM ET

Implantation can cause cramps. hope this helps

Guest 2 Feb 24, 2013 04:00:08 PM ET

I had my period on feb 6th. my ovulation tracker noted that i ovulate between the 10th and 14th day after my period. which would have been around feb 15th. yesterday i started spotting. it was really light and a pinkish color. it stopped some and when it came back it was a pinkish brown color. i am still having the spotting some today. barely enough to need a panty liner. my next period isn't due until march

Guest Feb 7, 2013 04:14:03 AM ET

I jus want to knw if implantation can cause pain or is it my cycle

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19