Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 19

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Bigmama Mar 10, 2013 12:58:08 PM ET

I had seen unprotected 20-24 fertile days i was due for my period march 8 still haven't got it took a blood test came back negative but have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms cramping well before period due back ache headache increased urination and hunger how can a blood test say negative

mya Feb 27, 2013 12:15:36 PM ET

I haven't had my period since january 29 2013 and now it february i was suppose to come on on the 24 of february and i am not on yet i am 4 days late i took a pregnancy test it was negative i took it on day 2 of my missed period help me please!!

Mary Feb 27, 2013 03:10:01 AM ET

Im confused on what's happening to me. ive had irregular periods im sexual. active with. my fiance and. im 24 years old. and my lmp was on. feb.3rd. and ended. on feb.9th and i started spotting on feb 25th. which. is very odd for me....if anyone can help me figure this out. thank you i appreciate your time.

Shelby Feb 24, 2013 08:48:10 PM ET

Implantation can cause cramps. hope this helps

Guest 2 Feb 24, 2013 04:00:08 PM ET

I had my period on feb 6th. my ovulation tracker noted that i ovulate between the 10th and 14th day after my period. which would have been around feb 15th. yesterday i started spotting. it was really light and a pinkish color. it stopped some and when it came back it was a pinkish brown color. i am still having the spotting some today. barely enough to need a panty liner. my next period isn't due until march

Guest Feb 7, 2013 04:14:03 AM ET

I jus want to knw if implantation can cause pain or is it my cycle

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19