Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 19

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Jul 26, 2013 02:17:48 AM ET

Menstration 7/2-7/7, had ovulation pains 7/17-7/19 (which normal for me) had sex 7/18, 19 & 21..used the pull out method, but I am almost positive some escaped before he was completely out...have had very wet, creamy cm for 4 days now along with mild af type cramping. Tonight I had super sharp pinching pain on left side. Felt it in abdomen, back and shot into hip, lasted about 10-15min with the mild cramping returning. I could be totally over analyzing these symptoms but feel pregos! Anybodyelse have these symptoms? Ive also had some lmild bbouts of nausea (no vomiting) and a real adversion to the smell of coffee! Oh and im hot..my face feels on fire but no temp.

unknown Jul 23, 2013 01:55:18 AM ET

I had my period on 7-1-13. I had unprotected intercourse on 7-10-13. Ovulation 7-13 to 7-17. I have some pain in my lower back and in my abdominal are..could I be preggo? Somehody help im freaking out here!

bre Jul 20, 2013 06:45:24 PM ET

I had period 6-21-13 its now today 7-20-13 still no period I had sex 7-5-13

LovinHer;) Jul 11, 2013 06:46:42 PM ET

Hey I Had My Cycle On Dha 6/21/13 thru 6/29/13 I Had Intercourse On 7/4/13 Nd I Ovulated On 7/7/13 I Have Had Stomach Pains Nd Been More Tired Than I Usually Be I Eat More Nd Have More Frequent Restroom Breaks My Cycle Hasn't Come Yet But My Abdominal Area I Hard ..... Could That Be A Sign Of Pregnancy?

patiently waiting Jul 4, 2013 03:01:20 AM ET

I ovulated on 6/21/13 and had intercourse same night. Period supposed to come today and no show. Can I possibly be pregnant? I am cramping and having crazy cravings and mood swings. My breast are tender and have a clear discharge. ..

unknown :) Jun 28, 2013 12:24:11 AM ET

I was due for my period on 22/6/13 and its now 28/6/13 & my boyfriend came in me on the 19/6/13. i haven't got my period & im hoping im pregnant.

unknown :) Jun 28, 2013 12:23:17 AM ET

destiny Jun 27, 2013 07:29:57 PM ET

I had sex on the 21st at midnight the 22nd at midnight which would be the 23rd and that's is when I was due for ovulation. Could I be pregnant

Guest Jun 13, 2013 05:28:00 PM ET

My last period was may 11th and calculations i ovulated may 25 th ive being having 28 days in my cycle since a liong time and i started bleeding june 4th -june 8th not like my normal heavy flow i dint even stain my pad at nights thats Not normal for me and my period wqs due on june 8th .. Ive done 4 pee test and negative results and had a blood tes and negative results at 17dpo.. Is this normal i feell Pregnant .. And my heavy period hasnt showed up yet

clacannon Jun 5, 2013 12:28:31 PM ET

I am so confused!!! Me and my partner are trying to conceive(when it happens naturally) in April i had my period 15th-20th(since i came off the pill around 6 months ago my periods become more regular than before) we have regular sex from 3-6 times a week at least..so i was then due to come on, on the 11th May but was 5 days late and came on 16th May but ended 18th May(this isn't normal for me) from my calculations and phone app i was supposedly due to ovulate between the 29th-31st May, we had sex on the 28th/30th & 31st May..during the day on the 31st through to the 1st June i experienced very slight cramping(not related to any period sign as since i was 11 never ever had any cramping with any period) excluding yesterday(4thJune) i have had absolutely no appetite what so ever which is defiantly not normal for me and had to force myself to eat a little something but went most of those days with just a yoghurt and maybe a bag of crisps..so not really sure what to do or what may be happening just wondered if anyone had any advice or help that would be great :) thaaanks!!

<< 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next >>