Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Conceited Apr 11, 2017 04:39:17 PM ET

My last period was on march 10th, and i had unprotected sex on the 18th and 25th of march. it is april 11th, and i haven't had my period. could i be pregnant?

Guest Apr 10, 2017 04:05:11 PM ET

I had intercourse on feb. 20th. i am now pregnant and need to know if it's possible to be pregnant from feb. 20th with a conception date of march 5th.

Flores Apr 10, 2017 09:19:07 AM ET

I'm trying to have a child. i've been active with my nd since february 4th, i had my period march 19th, (28 day cycle) i've been feeling sick and my stomach has been hurting . is it possible, i could be pregnant?

Ladybug Apr 6, 2017 09:00:00 PM ET

Hello, could i be pregnant. been tubal 13 years. spotting 6 days before cycle. now i have 3 days before my cycle. help anyone

aj Apr 29, 2018 07:45:54 PM ET

Probably not, you're probably stressed.

Guest Apr 3, 2017 04:11:18 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on january 2nd, my period started on january 11th, (can't remember how long it lasted) but i didn't have a period in february...so could i be pregnant???

Guest Mar 28, 2017 08:04:08 PM ET

I had my period march 11th and it ended on march 18th. i have a period tracker on my phone and it says my fertile window is from the 26th of march until the 31st is my predicted ovulation day. i have been having unprotected sex. do you think i could be pregnant?

Bella Mar 27, 2017 07:26:22 PM ET

I had sex on the 17th and ovulation was the 19th. i should be ok, meaning i cant be pregnant.

Melanie Mar 21, 2017 02:24:25 PM ET

So i'm irregular and my last menstrual cycle was february 16th and i havent started yet. i took a pregnancy test today and it came back negative. i've been having unprotected sex . can i still be pregnant?

Triple _threat Mar 10, 2017 12:52:59 PM ET

I had sex on feb. 22nd and my period feb. 28th and my cycle is 28 days. now i'm having stomach cramps

Yesica Mar 8, 2017 11:09:45 PM ET