Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Cia76 Jan 10, 2019 02:37:54 PM ET

Hello! On 8/13/2018, Had my period. I had unprotected sex on 8/21 through 9/1 2018! Then my next period was supposed to come on 9/10/2018. Didn't get my period. The Monday before that, on 9/3, 9/4, 9/5, Had spotting then bleeding. When I looked it up, it was implantation bleeding. Could I be pregnant? My cycle is always Normal, 28 days. I ovulate 14 days. So, when I calculated, I had the spotting then bleeding pink and brown on cycle day 22-24.

Notsure Jan 5, 2019 08:21:24 PM ET

My last AF was December 6- 11 2018. I have normal cycles that may even come a few days earlier then expected. I was supposed to get AF again Jan. 3 2019. I end up going back to work January 4, 2019 with wiping accompanied by little pink with no flow or pad. Woke up January 5 with no sign or anything. Tested several times, all day negative.

Anonymous Jan 5, 2019 03:23:35 PM ET

Hi, my cycle came on Nov. 29th 2018 and ended on Dec. 3 2018. my ovulation days were from Dec. 7 through 11th My next cycle wasn’t due until Dec. 25th but, on Dec. 23 I was spotting and then the next two days it was Bright red. But, there wasn’t any cramping involved. I wanted to take a test on the 1st and it still says negative. When can I take another test, and am I pregnant?

Sally Jan 8, 2019 11:45:06 PM ET

No, that sounds like you're on your period. it's bright red and then the bright red blood actually came on the day you were expecting your period.

Jadenmommy11 Jan 4, 2019 08:09:11 PM ET

My last period was December 4th and today is January 4th, and no sign of my period. Could I be pregnant? What is my DPO? I have regular periods every 28 days, like clockwork. I was supposed to start my period on Monday and today is Friday. Should I take a test today?

Helpme Jan 4, 2019 09:27:59 AM ET

I have a 32 day menstrual cycle, my period comes on time. I bleed for 7-9 days. I missed my period then, started getting implantation cramps. Is it possible to have implantation 13 dpo?

Subhash Dec 31, 2018 08:17:35 AM ET

Hi. My last period was on Nov 8, but on Dec 8 I had implantation bleeding and tested on Dec 10, but the result was negative. I tested again on 29 Dec and the result was negative. Why this happening?

Guest Dec 27, 2018 04:43:26 AM ET

My period came down on 11/28/18 and stayed down until 12/2/18 . I seen egg white cm with a striped blood in on 12/7/18. I had sex on that day and 12/8/18 twice. On 12/21-22/18 I seen brown discharge and it was gone. My period did not come down today 12/26/18.

Guest Jan 1, 2019 07:37:49 PM ET

You are most likely pregnant but, to be sure, take a test at least.

Guest Dec 24, 2018 12:30:10 AM ET

Hi so I had sex on 11/28/18, my ovulating day was 12/1/18 my period was 5 days late and then I had some bleeding, the first day was a normal flow then they were very light, just lasted for 2 days. I did pregnancy test which were negative. Any suggestions if I’m pregnant or when I should retest?

Guest Dec 20, 2018 08:15:49 AM ET

Hi, I am very confused here, I had my lmp on 29th November 2018 and on 16th December 2018, I started experiencing spotting and cramping which lasted for 3 days. I don't know what this means. I need help.

Guest Nov 21, 2018 04:16:02 PM ET

Hi there, I need some help. I had my last period on the 22nd of October and I was using this app to track when I was to ovulate. Me and my boyfriend tried everyday for a week around the day of ovulation. This was from the 2nd-8th of November. On the 17th of November I started bleeding, but it was lighter than normal, and was a pinkish color. It lasted for three days and on the fourth day it was a brown discharge. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what this could be as I've never experienced a light period and it was few days early as well.

Guest Jan 1, 2019 07:39:22 PM ET

You're pregnant.

Guest Mar 12, 2019 03:18:15 PM ET

I know this is an old post, but did you fall pregnant this round? i am in the same boat

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>