Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Jadenmommy11 Jan 4, 2019 08:09:11 PM ET

My last period was December 4th and today is January 4th, and no sign of my period. Could I be pregnant? What is my DPO? I have regular periods every 28 days, like clockwork. I was supposed to start my period on Monday and today is Friday. Should I take a test today?

Helpme Jan 4, 2019 09:27:59 AM ET

I have a 32 day menstrual cycle, my period comes on time. I bleed for 7-9 days. I missed my period then, started getting implantation cramps. Is it possible to have implantation 13 dpo?

Subhash Dec 31, 2018 08:17:35 AM ET

Hi. My last period was on Nov 8, but on Dec 8 I had implantation bleeding and tested on Dec 10, but the result was negative. I tested again on 29 Dec and the result was negative. Why this happening?

Guest Dec 27, 2018 04:43:26 AM ET

My period came down on 11/28/18 and stayed down until 12/2/18 . I seen egg white cm with a striped blood in on 12/7/18. I had sex on that day and 12/8/18 twice. On 12/21-22/18 I seen brown discharge and it was gone. My period did not come down today 12/26/18.

Guest Jan 1, 2019 07:37:49 PM ET

You are most likely pregnant but, to be sure, take a test at least.

Guest Dec 24, 2018 12:30:10 AM ET

Hi so I had sex on 11/28/18, my ovulating day was 12/1/18 my period was 5 days late and then I had some bleeding, the first day was a normal flow then they were very light, just lasted for 2 days. I did pregnancy test which were negative. Any suggestions if I’m pregnant or when I should retest?

Guest Dec 20, 2018 08:15:49 AM ET

Hi, I am very confused here, I had my lmp on 29th November 2018 and on 16th December 2018, I started experiencing spotting and cramping which lasted for 3 days. I don't know what this means. I need help.

Guest Nov 21, 2018 04:16:02 PM ET

Hi there, I need some help. I had my last period on the 22nd of October and I was using this app to track when I was to ovulate. Me and my boyfriend tried everyday for a week around the day of ovulation. This was from the 2nd-8th of November. On the 17th of November I started bleeding, but it was lighter than normal, and was a pinkish color. It lasted for three days and on the fourth day it was a brown discharge. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what this could be as I've never experienced a light period and it was few days early as well.

Guest Jan 1, 2019 07:39:22 PM ET

You're pregnant.

Guest Mar 12, 2019 03:18:15 PM ET

I know this is an old post, but did you fall pregnant this round? i am in the same boat

Guest Aug 26, 2018 08:27:38 AM ET

My periods have always been regular and on time, the 7th of each month, lasting from 4-5 days. This month my period did not come on time and I didn't have any intercourse in the past 3 months. So pregnancy at that point was impossible. I had intercourse with my boyfriend the 16th and 18th of this month. And just a few days later I started having some light bleeding, more like spotting just a few drops, never enough to fill or soak a pad for 4 days on and off. The spotting started light pink, the second day it was dark red, and day 3&4 it was brown. I've been experiencing nausea, loss of appetite, and headaches. Has anyone had something similar to this happen to them? Could it possibly be pregnancy symptoms? Or am I just loosing my mind?

Shavon Jul 29, 2018 07:16:48 AM ET

They say I conceived march 30 but, I only had sex April 12. It is confusing.

Guest Jun 28, 2018 01:04:53 PM ET

I came on my period around the 24 of may then started spotting around the 3rd of June for a hour and here it is June 28th and I haven't came on yet. I took 2 pregnancy tests and both came back negative.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>