Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Dec 24, 2018 12:30:10 AM ET

Hi so i had sex on 11/28/18, my ovulating day was 12/1/18 my period was 5 days late and then i had some bleeding, the first day was a normal flow then they were very light, just lasted for 2 days. i did pregnancy test which were negative. any suggestions if i’m pregnant or when i should retest?

Guest Dec 20, 2018 08:15:49 AM ET

Hi, i am very confused here, i had my lmp on 29th november 2018 and on 16th december 2018, i started experiencing spotting and cramping which lasted for 3 days. i don't know what this means. i need help.

Guest Nov 21, 2018 04:16:02 PM ET

Hi there, i need some help. i had my last period on the 22nd of october and i was using this app to track when i was to ovulate. me and my boyfriend tried everyday for a week around the day of ovulation. this was from the 2nd-8th of november. on the 17th of november i started bleeding, but it was lighter than normal, and was a pinkish color. it lasted for three days and on the fourth day it was a brown discharge. i'm just wondering if anyone knows what this could be as i've never experienced a light period and it was few days early as well.

Guest Jan 1, 2019 07:39:22 PM ET

You're pregnant.

Guest Aug 26, 2018 08:27:38 AM ET

My periods have always been regular and on time, the 7th of each month, lasting from 4-5 days. this month my period did not come on time and i didn't have any intercourse in the past 3 months. so pregnancy at that point was impossible. i had intercourse with my boyfriend the 16th and 18th of this month. and just a few days later i started having some light bleeding, more like spotting just a few drops, never enough to fill or soak a pad for 4 days on and off. the spotting started light pink, the second day it was dark red, and day 3&4 it was brown. i've been experiencing nausea, loss of appetite, and headaches. has anyone had something similar to this happen to them? could it possibly be pregnancy symptoms? or am i just loosing my mind?

Shavon Jul 29, 2018 07:16:48 AM ET

They say i conceived march 30 but, i only had sex april 12. it is confusing.

Guest Jun 28, 2018 01:04:53 PM ET

I came on my period around the 24 of may then started spotting around the 3rd of june for a hour and here it is june 28th and i haven't came on yet. i took 2 pregnancy tests and both came back negative.

Shaniqua Jun 13, 2018 06:20:13 AM ET

I had my last period on may 23,2018. and i had unprotected sex on june 9,2018. can anyone looking at me know if there is anyway i could be pregnant? i am feeling so sick i am bloated nauseated sore nipples swollen breasts headaches and had a little spot of bright red blood and nothing else. i was supposed to finish my period but it went away. some one let me know. i am also having constipation issues.

Das Jul 18, 2017 10:39:28 PM ET

I had unprotected sex with my friend april 28,29 then had unprotected sex with my ex may 2,3. i'm 12 weeks. my lmp was april 25 . my due date is 01/30/18. who is the possible father?

lrebirth06 Aug 9, 2017 06:37:35 PM ET

More than likely your ex is the father.

deedee Sep 20, 2018 08:05:11 AM ET

Your friend more than likely

sandra Oct 22, 2018 03:53:23 PM ET

Your friend

Mercedes Jun 26, 2017 09:18:12 PM ET

My lmp was may 10th , and i had sex may 18th how far along am i ? i went to my obgyn but it's showing i'm 6 weeks and 5 days . but that isn't possible because i didn't have sex the week of my period . please lmk

AMA Jun 12, 2017 08:21:45 AM ET

I had my last period on 5th and ended on 8th. when is my next period starting? my guy and i made up, and untill now i have not had it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 Next >>