Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Apr 3, 2017 04:11:18 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on january 2nd, my period started on january 11th, (can't remember how long it lasted) but i didn't have a period in february...so could i be pregnant???

Guest Mar 28, 2017 08:04:08 PM ET

I had my period march 11th and it ended on march 18th. i have a period tracker on my phone and it says my fertile window is from the 26th of march until the 31st is my predicted ovulation day. i have been having unprotected sex. do you think i could be pregnant?

Bella Mar 27, 2017 07:26:22 PM ET

I had sex on the 17th and ovulation was the 19th. i should be ok, meaning i cant be pregnant.

Melanie Mar 21, 2017 02:24:25 PM ET

So i'm irregular and my last menstrual cycle was february 16th and i havent started yet. i took a pregnancy test today and it came back negative. i've been having unprotected sex . can i still be pregnant?

Triple _threat Mar 10, 2017 12:52:59 PM ET

I had sex on feb. 22nd and my period feb. 28th and my cycle is 28 days. now i'm having stomach cramps

Yesica Mar 8, 2017 11:09:45 PM ET

My last period was 25 feb i had unprotected sex the 2nd. can i be pregnant

loveth Feb 20, 2017 11:54:57 PM ET

Pls i had my period on 7th of february and finished on the 9th. i spotted from 19th to 20th and it's brownish. it's not like my period. i'm suppose to c my period march 5th or 6th. pls am i pregnant?

Jskl Jan 29, 2017 02:03:46 PM ET

If i had sex october 4th and my period was due october 21st, could i still get pregnant when it goes off?

Jocelyn Jan 27, 2017 06:07:33 PM ET

I had sex on the 19th of january 2017 and i ovulated on the 18th of january 2017. is there a chance that i could be pregnant?

Anom Jan 22, 2017 07:12:27 PM ET

Ovulated 1/7 had sex 1/9. could i be pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>