Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Apral Jan 20, 2017 04:02:36 PM ET

I had sex on january 13th, 14th, 19th, and 20th. my period is due on the 29th. is it possible i conceived during this time?

Lesha Jan 12, 2017 02:04:54 PM ET

My 17yr old son had sex with a girl on dec. 17th. her last period was nov. 20th. she now says she's 7weeks pregnant. could he be the father? please help.

G Oct 29, 2016 03:43:41 PM ET

I ovulated on 13 october to the 15. i was suppose to have a period. i had unprotected sex with my bf before ovulation as well as after. i took a bliss test with my doctor on the 19 to 20 timeframe it came back 0 hcg. i do have irregular periods but the last three months it has been coming around the 28 to 30. and every now and then the 15. anyway, i figured because i ovulated instead of period on around the 15th then i should get my period by 28 to 30. today is the 29 and i have no signs of period coming. however, i have been experiencing very little discharge and dryness. could i be pregnant? i also took a pregnancy test on 27 october and it's meg.

Guest Apr 2, 2015 02:08:10 PM ET

I need help. i think i started implantation bleeding on the 26th of march, and stopped on the 29th. i took 3 tests, which we're all negative. i read that it couldn't be positive until i am about 2 weeks, but how long should i wait to take the clear blue digital test? how far along am i? if i am pregnant, i feel bloated in my stomach, nausea, metallic taste in my mouth, and i had cramps before i felt all these symptoms. am i pregnant?

Guest Mar 18, 2015 09:09:42 PM ET

My last period was feb 20th. i spotted just a little on march 15th and 16th, and had very light cramping on my left side. i think it is implantation bleeding. this is the first time this ever happened to me. i haven't taken a pregnancy test yet.

Guest Feb 27, 2015 12:16:46 AM ET

Hi. my cycle is 30 to 39 days, and my period was on 26 feb 2015. i want baby boy, so when should i have intercourse?

Guest Feb 21, 2015 10:00:50 PM ET

How far along am i, if i am on cycle day 39?

Guestjj Feb 21, 2015 03:23:04 PM ET

Hi. on feb 9, 2015, i had a cycle that lasted for 4 days. now, on feb 19th , 20th , and 21st i have been spotting on and off. it's very light pink. can it be implantation bleeding?

Kay Feb 21, 2015 06:18:20 AM ET

My last period was on jan 27th. since the 12th of feb, i've had sex every other day. i've felt bloated and tired. i had sex last night, and i've just come on my period. does that mean there is no chance i could be pregnant? thanks.

Guest Feb 16, 2015 11:09:46 AM ET

I'm 34, and i had my last period on the 18th of january 2015. until now the show hasn't come. could i pregnant? how soon can i take a home test?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>