Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Apr 10, 2017 08:05:11 PM ET

I had intercourse on Feb. 20th. I am now pregnant and need to know if it's possible to be pregnant from Feb. 20th with a conception date of March 5th.

Flores Apr 10, 2017 01:19:07 PM ET

I'm trying to have a child. I've been active with my nd since February 4th, I had my period March 19th, (28 day cycle) I've been feeling sick and my stomach has been hurting . Is it possible, I could be pregnant?

Ladybug Apr 7, 2017 01:00:00 AM ET

Hello, could I be pregnant. Been tubal 13 years. Spotting 6 days before cycle. Now I have 3 days before my cycle. Help anyone

aj Apr 29, 2018 11:45:54 PM ET

Probably not, you're probably stressed.

Guest Apr 3, 2017 08:11:18 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on January 2nd, my period started on January 11th, (can't remember how long it lasted) but I didn't have a period in February...So could I be pregnant???

Guest Mar 29, 2017 12:04:08 AM ET

I had my period March 11th and it ended on March 18th. I have a period tracker on my phone and it says my fertile window is from the 26th of March until the 31st is my predicted ovulation day. I have been having unprotected sex. Do you think I could be pregnant?

Bella Mar 27, 2017 11:26:22 PM ET

I had sex on the 17th and ovulation was the 19th. I should be ok, meaning I cant be pregnant.

Melanie Mar 21, 2017 06:24:25 PM ET

So I'm irregular and my last menstrual cycle was February 16th and i havent started yet. I took a pregnancy test today and it came back negative. I've been having unprotected sex . Can I still be pregnant?

Triple _threat Mar 10, 2017 05:52:59 PM ET

I had sex on Feb. 22nd and my period Feb. 28th and my cycle is 28 days. Now I'm having stomach cramps

Yesica Mar 9, 2017 04:09:45 AM ET

My last period was 25 Feb I had unprotected sex the 2nd. Can I be pregnant

loveth Feb 21, 2017 04:54:57 AM ET

Pls I had my period on 7th of February and finished on the 9th. I spotted from 19th to 20th and it's brownish. It's not like my period. I'm suppose to c my period march 5th or 6th. Pls am I pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>