Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Mar 18, 2015 09:09:42 PM ET

My last period was feb 20th. i spotted just a little on march 15th and 16th, and had very light cramping on my left side. i think it is implantation bleeding. this is the first time this ever happened to me. i haven't taken a pregnancy test yet.

Guest Feb 27, 2015 12:16:46 AM ET

Hi. my cycle is 30 to 39 days, and my period was on 26 feb 2015. i want baby boy, so when should i have intercourse?

Guest Feb 21, 2015 10:00:50 PM ET

How far along am i, if i am on cycle day 39?

Guestjj Feb 21, 2015 03:23:04 PM ET

Hi. on feb 9, 2015, i had a cycle that lasted for 4 days. now, on feb 19th , 20th , and 21st i have been spotting on and off. it's very light pink. can it be implantation bleeding?

Kay Feb 21, 2015 06:18:20 AM ET

My last period was on jan 27th. since the 12th of feb, i've had sex every other day. i've felt bloated and tired. i had sex last night, and i've just come on my period. does that mean there is no chance i could be pregnant? thanks.

Guest Feb 16, 2015 11:09:46 AM ET

I'm 34, and i had my last period on the 18th of january 2015. until now the show hasn't come. could i pregnant? how soon can i take a home test?

Guestjordi79 Feb 8, 2015 04:19:10 AM ET

My last period was on december 9th to the 29th 2014. i was on it for 21 days. then, i got it on the 13th of january. supposedly, i ovulated on the 3rd or 4th of this month. i am 5dpo and feeling nauseous and light headed. could it be from implantation or what?

Guest Feb 7, 2015 02:37:41 PM ET

I am confused. my period is due on the 19th of january 2015. i took a test yesterday, and got a faint positive. now, i feel different, but i don't have spotting, just cramps. i think i had a chemical pregnancy recently. has any one else had no spotting but only cramps? it said i should be 3 weeks 6 days today.

Guest Feb 2, 2015 04:40:04 PM ET

Hi. i had my period on january 11th. then, i had unprotected sex on january 21st. today, february 2nd, i'm experiencing a lot of cramping, dizziness, and blood. what does this most likely mean?

Guest Jan 26, 2015 11:52:33 PM ET

I want to have a baby boy. my last period was from the 21st of jan, 2015 to the 25th of jan, 2015. on which date should i have sex to have baby boy? please guide me. i am awaiting for your early reply. thanks.

Martika Feb 15, 2015 10:49:52 PM ET

It will happen. just don't stress a lot and take prenatals. the best ones are the ones your doctor prescribed.

Tee Feb 16, 2015 08:06:43 PM ET

You sound like your on the same cycle as me. i'm on my 2ww and i'm feeling pregnant.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>