Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guestjordi79 Feb 8, 2015 04:19:10 AM ET

My last period was on december 9th to the 29th 2014. i was on it for 21 days. then, i got it on the 13th of january. supposedly, i ovulated on the 3rd or 4th of this month. i am 5dpo and feeling nauseous and light headed. could it be from implantation or what?

Guest Feb 7, 2015 02:37:41 PM ET

I am confused. my period is due on the 19th of january 2015. i took a test yesterday, and got a faint positive. now, i feel different, but i don't have spotting, just cramps. i think i had a chemical pregnancy recently. has any one else had no spotting but only cramps? it said i should be 3 weeks 6 days today.

Guest Feb 2, 2015 04:40:04 PM ET

Hi. i had my period on january 11th. then, i had unprotected sex on january 21st. today, february 2nd, i'm experiencing a lot of cramping, dizziness, and blood. what does this most likely mean?

Guest Jan 26, 2015 11:52:33 PM ET

I want to have a baby boy. my last period was from the 21st of jan, 2015 to the 25th of jan, 2015. on which date should i have sex to have baby boy? please guide me. i am awaiting for your early reply. thanks.

Martika Feb 15, 2015 10:49:52 PM ET

It will happen. just don't stress a lot and take prenatals. the best ones are the ones your doctor prescribed.

Tee Feb 16, 2015 08:06:43 PM ET

You sound like your on the same cycle as me. i'm on my 2ww and i'm feeling pregnant.

Guest Jan 20, 2015 01:03:53 AM ET

Hello. i have been on the pill, but missed my period on friday, the 9th of jan. i then had unprotected sex on the 10th and 11th of jan. according to my period, i was in my most fertile phase of my cycle, like 3 days before i ovulate. after i ovulated, i started having my period, but it lasted about 3 days. does this mean i could be pregnant?

Guest Jan 14, 2015 07:47:17 PM ET

Hello all. i never had late period. i had sex on dec, 27 2014, and ovulated on the 28th. i was supposed to get my menstrual on jan 11. today, jan 14th, i have no menstrual, and all the tests so far are negative. could i still get a positive pregnant test?

amonet520 Jan 13, 2015 12:33:08 PM ET

Hello, my period was supposed to start on 1/9/15, which means i am now 5 days late and am now roughly 19dpo. i took one test on sunday 1/12 and another today. both urine tests came back negative. could i be pregnant? my average cycle is 28 days, and i am now on cycle day 33. i am also experiencing very very light cramping.

Guest Dec 31, 2014 07:04:28 AM ET

I have a 24 day cycle, but i am on my 29th day, so i have a missed period. am i pregnant?

Vero Jan 1, 2015 12:00:03 PM ET

It sounds like you might be pregnant :). taking a pregnancy test now should be ok.

karma Dec 8, 2014 03:11:32 AM ET

Hi there. i've been using the pill for years now. my period has always come on the due date every month. anyway, i had sex with my husband about 2 weeks ago. i'm due for my period today, but 3 days ago i found some brown spots in my pants, and when i wiped after i wee. is this early implantation?

sammi Dec 8, 2014 01:10:09 AM ET

Me and my husband have been ttc since oct 2014. well i got my period on oct 29th, and lasted for 4 days. so, november came and we had sex every other day, even 5 days after ovulation. i normally have a 27 day cycle and in november my period was 3 days late starting on on november 27th (go figure the best day). well, my period was heavy the first day and then the last 3 days it was just spots on my tampon (sorry tmi). now, it's dec 7th 2014 and everyday i'm getting headaches, some times the runs, and constipation. i'm ovulating again this week today starting at 5 days before ovulation and all my tests are negative. my question is, if i have sex every day from to day until the 15th, just in case i ovulate late, what are my chances i have one month of a 27 day cycle and the next a 28 day cycle and 30 day cycle. i'm trying my best and this is baby number 2 with a son. i had no symptoms, and when i found out, i had the flu and was in the hospital. my blood test came back positive (yeah!)... lol. i never showed at all. any advice?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>