Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Jan 14, 2015 07:47:17 PM ET

Hello all. i never had late period. i had sex on dec, 27 2014, and ovulated on the 28th. i was supposed to get my menstrual on jan 11. today, jan 14th, i have no menstrual, and all the tests so far are negative. could i still get a positive pregnant test?

amonet520 Jan 13, 2015 12:33:08 PM ET

Hello, my period was supposed to start on 1/9/15, which means i am now 5 days late and am now roughly 19dpo. i took one test on sunday 1/12 and another today. both urine tests came back negative. could i be pregnant? my average cycle is 28 days, and i am now on cycle day 33. i am also experiencing very very light cramping.

Guest Dec 31, 2014 07:04:28 AM ET

I have a 24 day cycle, but i am on my 29th day, so i have a missed period. am i pregnant?

Vero Jan 1, 2015 12:00:03 PM ET

It sounds like you might be pregnant :). taking a pregnancy test now should be ok.

karma Dec 8, 2014 03:11:32 AM ET

Hi there. i've been using the pill for years now. my period has always come on the due date every month. anyway, i had sex with my husband about 2 weeks ago. i'm due for my period today, but 3 days ago i found some brown spots in my pants, and when i wiped after i wee. is this early implantation?

sammi Dec 8, 2014 01:10:09 AM ET

Me and my husband have been ttc since oct 2014. well i got my period on oct 29th, and lasted for 4 days. so, november came and we had sex every other day, even 5 days after ovulation. i normally have a 27 day cycle and in november my period was 3 days late starting on on november 27th (go figure the best day). well, my period was heavy the first day and then the last 3 days it was just spots on my tampon (sorry tmi). now, it's dec 7th 2014 and everyday i'm getting headaches, some times the runs, and constipation. i'm ovulating again this week today starting at 5 days before ovulation and all my tests are negative. my question is, if i have sex every day from to day until the 15th, just in case i ovulate late, what are my chances i have one month of a 27 day cycle and the next a 28 day cycle and 30 day cycle. i'm trying my best and this is baby number 2 with a son. i had no symptoms, and when i found out, i had the flu and was in the hospital. my blood test came back positive (yeah!)... lol. i never showed at all. any advice?

Guest Nov 18, 2014 12:46:39 PM ET

My period is been always on time. i don't know what to think. i had my period on october 10, 2014, and it stopped on october 14, 2014. my cycle length is 30 days, so i ovulated around the 20-26th. this november, my period should have start on november 10th, but i had bleeding on november 5th, and it was on and off with no cramping. it was nothing like a period, so i don't know if there is a chance i might be pregnant.

Guest Nov 14, 2014 12:58:26 PM ET

My period was on the 19th of october. my usual cycle is 26 to 30 days long. this is my first try with clomid. i ovulated on day 14-16. i'm not feeling too good. can i test now, or should i wait until the 19th?

Guest Nov 13, 2014 08:56:54 AM ET

I had my period on 19 oct, and had sex on 31 october, november 9th and 13th) my cycle varies from 24 to 29 days. mostly, it's 24, 26, or 27 days. today, i had the slightest brown spotting. i am very bloated in my stomach (past week or so), my breasts are slightly sore, but very full. the pregnancy tests are showing negative at present. is it too early for it to show in the urine? i really do think i am pregnant. any thoughts please?

Guest Nov 8, 2014 09:29:41 PM ET

I had a period on march 17th 2014. (i don't remember if it was the first or last day). i had sex with a guy on march 1st (it happened at 3am so basically march 1st) i got back with my boyfriend on march 29th, and we had sex that day, and on march 30th and 31st, april 5th, 11th, 19th, and 20th. on may 14 they did a vaginal ultrasound and said i was 6 weeks pregnant. and since my periods are off, the doctor said i conceived (april 10th-15th), but i'm not convinced. i might be just over reacting, but would the baby be my boyfriends or the guy i had sex with march 1st? please help.

Guest Nov 6, 2014 10:44:54 AM ET

My period was on 9/27/14. i ovulated on 10/22-10/24, and my husband and i had sex every day (10/21,10/22,10/23 and 10/24). my period was due to start on 11/9/24 (yes i have long cycles). on monday 11/3/14 i noticed a brown discharge that lasted through 11/3, 11/4, 11/5, and today 11/6 it turned dark red and more period like. can i be pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>