Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Jocelyn Jan 27, 2017 11:07:33 PM ET

I had sex on the 19th of January 2017 and I ovulated on the 18th of January 2017. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant?

Anom Jan 23, 2017 12:12:27 AM ET

Ovulated 1/7 had sex 1/9. Could I be pregnant?

Apral Jan 20, 2017 09:02:36 PM ET

I had sex on January 13th, 14th, 19th, and 20th. My period is due on the 29th. Is it possible i conceived during this time?

Lesha Jan 12, 2017 07:04:54 PM ET

My 17yr old son had sex with a girl on Dec. 17th. Her last period was Nov. 20th. She now says she's 7weeks pregnant. Could he be the father? Please help.

G Oct 29, 2016 07:43:41 PM ET

I ovulated on 13 October to the 15. I was suppose to have a period. I had unprotected sex with my bf before ovulation as well as after. I took a bliss test with my doctor on the 19 to 20 timeframe it came back 0 hcg. I do have irregular periods but the last three months it has been coming around the 28 to 30. And every now and then the 15. Anyway, I figured because I ovulated instead of period on around the 15th then I should get my period by 28 to 30. Today is the 29 and I have no signs of period coming. However, I have been experiencing very little discharge and dryness. Could I be pregnant? I also took a pregnancy test on 27 October and it's Meg.

Guest Sep 28, 2016 06:23:01 AM ET

I started my period on the 13th of June 2016 and had sex on the 19th of June with my real boyfriend and also had sex with another guy on the 8th of July 2016. I discovered I was pregnant positive on the 3rd of August. Who is the father of the baby?

mimi Sep 19, 2016 02:10:57 PM ET

My last period, I think it was July 10,2016 but, I had sex on August 5, 2016. I took a pregnancy test Aug 5th and 10th and they both came out negative. Finally, I took one august 30th and it was positive. I did a ultra sound and they're going by my last period. So they said I'm 10 weeks but, I can't be If me and him had sex august 5. Can somebody explain to me how this works.

Guest Apr 2, 2015 06:08:10 PM ET

I need help. I think I started implantation bleeding on the 26th of March, and stopped on the 29th. I took 3 tests, which we're all negative. I read that it couldn't be positive until I am about 2 weeks, but how long should I wait to take the clear blue digital test? How far along am I? If I am pregnant, I feel bloated in my stomach, nausea, metallic taste in my mouth, and I had cramps before I felt all these symptoms. Am I pregnant?

Guest Mar 19, 2015 01:09:42 AM ET

My last period was Feb 20th. I spotted just a little on March 15th and 16th, and had very light cramping on my left side. I think it is implantation bleeding. This is the first time this ever happened to me. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet.

Guest Feb 27, 2015 05:16:46 AM ET

Hi. My cycle is 30 to 39 days, and my period was on 26 Feb 2015. I want baby boy, so when should I have intercourse?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>