Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Mar 19, 2015 01:09:42 AM ET

My last period was Feb 20th. I spotted just a little on March 15th and 16th, and had very light cramping on my left side. I think it is implantation bleeding. This is the first time this ever happened to me. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet.

Guest Feb 27, 2015 05:16:46 AM ET

Hi. My cycle is 30 to 39 days, and my period was on 26 Feb 2015. I want baby boy, so when should I have intercourse?

Guest Feb 22, 2015 03:00:50 AM ET

How far along am I, if I am on cycle day 39?

Guestjj Feb 21, 2015 08:23:04 PM ET

Hi. On Feb 9, 2015, I had a cycle that lasted for 4 days. Now, on Feb 19th , 20th , and 21st I have been spotting on and off. It's very light pink. Can it be implantation bleeding?

Kay Feb 21, 2015 11:18:20 AM ET

My last period was on Jan 27th. Since the 12th of Feb, I've had sex every other day. I've felt bloated and tired. I had sex last night, and I've just come on my period. Does that mean there is no chance I could be pregnant? Thanks.

Guest Feb 16, 2015 04:09:46 PM ET

I'm 34, and I had my last period on the 18th of January 2015. Until now the show hasn't come. Could I pregnant? How soon can I take a home test?

Guestjordi79 Feb 8, 2015 09:19:10 AM ET

My last period was on December 9th to the 29th 2014. I was on it for 21 days. Then, I got it on the 13th of January. Supposedly, I ovulated on the 3rd or 4th of this month. I am 5dpo and feeling nauseous and light headed. Could it be from implantation or what?

Guest Feb 7, 2015 07:37:41 PM ET

I am confused. My period is due on the 19th of January 2015. I took a test yesterday, and got a faint positive. Now, I feel different, but I don't have spotting, just cramps. I think I had a chemical pregnancy recently. Has any one else had no spotting but only cramps? It said I should be 3 weeks 6 days today.

Guest Feb 2, 2015 09:40:04 PM ET

Hi. I had my period on January 11th. Then, I had unprotected sex on January 21st. Today, February 2nd, I'm experiencing a lot of cramping, dizziness, and blood. What does this most likely mean?

Guest Jan 27, 2015 04:52:33 AM ET

I want to have a baby boy. My last period was from the 21st of Jan, 2015 to the 25th of Jan, 2015. On which date should I have sex to have baby boy? Please guide me. I am awaiting for your early reply. Thanks.

Martika Feb 16, 2015 03:49:52 AM ET

It will happen. just don't stress a lot and take prenatals. the best ones are the ones your doctor prescribed.

Tee Feb 17, 2015 01:06:43 AM ET

You sound like your on the same cycle as me. i'm on my 2ww and i'm feeling pregnant.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>