Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guestjj Feb 21, 2015 08:23:04 PM ET

Hi. On Feb 9, 2015, I had a cycle that lasted for 4 days. Now, on Feb 19th , 20th , and 21st I have been spotting on and off. It's very light pink. Can it be implantation bleeding?

Kay Feb 21, 2015 11:18:20 AM ET

My last period was on Jan 27th. Since the 12th of Feb, I've had sex every other day. I've felt bloated and tired. I had sex last night, and I've just come on my period. Does that mean there is no chance I could be pregnant? Thanks.

Guest Feb 16, 2015 04:09:46 PM ET

I'm 34, and I had my last period on the 18th of January 2015. Until now the show hasn't come. Could I pregnant? How soon can I take a home test?

Guestjordi79 Feb 8, 2015 09:19:10 AM ET

My last period was on December 9th to the 29th 2014. I was on it for 21 days. Then, I got it on the 13th of January. Supposedly, I ovulated on the 3rd or 4th of this month. I am 5dpo and feeling nauseous and light headed. Could it be from implantation or what?

Guest Feb 7, 2015 07:37:41 PM ET

I am confused. My period is due on the 19th of January 2015. I took a test yesterday, and got a faint positive. Now, I feel different, but I don't have spotting, just cramps. I think I had a chemical pregnancy recently. Has any one else had no spotting but only cramps? It said I should be 3 weeks 6 days today.

Guest Feb 2, 2015 09:40:04 PM ET

Hi. I had my period on January 11th. Then, I had unprotected sex on January 21st. Today, February 2nd, I'm experiencing a lot of cramping, dizziness, and blood. What does this most likely mean?

Guest Jan 27, 2015 04:52:33 AM ET

I want to have a baby boy. My last period was from the 21st of Jan, 2015 to the 25th of Jan, 2015. On which date should I have sex to have baby boy? Please guide me. I am awaiting for your early reply. Thanks.

Martika Feb 16, 2015 03:49:52 AM ET

It will happen. just don't stress a lot and take prenatals. the best ones are the ones your doctor prescribed.

Tee Feb 17, 2015 01:06:43 AM ET

You sound like your on the same cycle as me. i'm on my 2ww and i'm feeling pregnant.

Guest Jan 20, 2015 06:03:53 AM ET

Hello. I have been on the pill, but missed my period on Friday, the 9th of Jan. I then had unprotected sex on the 10th and 11th of Jan. According to my period, I was in my most fertile phase of my cycle, like 3 days before I ovulate. After I ovulated, I started having my period, but it lasted about 3 days. Does this mean I could be pregnant?

Guest Jan 15, 2015 12:47:17 AM ET

Hello all. I never had late period. I had sex on Dec, 27 2014, and ovulated on the 28th. I was supposed to get my menstrual on Jan 11. Today, Jan 14th, I have no menstrual, and all the tests so far are negative. Could I still get a positive pregnant test?

amonet520 Jan 13, 2015 05:33:08 PM ET

Hello, My period was supposed to start on 1/9/15, which means I am now 5 days late and am now roughly 19DPO. I took one test on Sunday 1/12 and another today. Both urine tests came back negative. Could I be pregnant? My average cycle is 28 days, and I am now on cycle day 33. I am also experiencing very very light cramping.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>