Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Nov 6, 2014 10:44:54 AM ET

My period was on 9/27/14. i ovulated on 10/22-10/24, and my husband and i had sex every day (10/21,10/22,10/23 and 10/24). my period was due to start on 11/9/24 (yes i have long cycles). on monday 11/3/14 i noticed a brown discharge that lasted through 11/3, 11/4, 11/5, and today 11/6 it turned dark red and more period like. can i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 5, 2014 05:06:41 PM ET

My lmp was on may 12th. ovulation was on the 26th, and had sex on the 20th, 21st, 23rd, and 26th. when did i get pregnant?

Guest Oct 23, 2014 02:30:42 AM ET

Hi. i had my menstrual cycle begin on sept 28 2014. i ovulated on 10/9/2014 to 10/15/2014. me and my boyfriend had sex everyday during that time. i did experienced cramping. now, i'm constipated, light headed, feels like a lump in my throat, and my appetite increased. i have 3 days until my menstrual arrives. could i be pregnant?

maria Oct 27, 2014 01:00:52 PM ET

Yes, a big possibility.

Guest Oct 18, 2014 08:53:05 PM ET

Hey. i started my period on 9/27/14, and i have been doing cb opk. i have been active with my hubby every other day, because we are trying to conceive. my period is due on 10/25, because my cycles are every 28 days. i took a first response pregnancy test today. it was faintly positive, but i could barely see the line. i'm thinking i tested too early because my period is due in a week. could i be pregnant? maybe i'm getting myself too excited. should i test again in the morning, or wait? i've been having cramps, but that's mostly it. hopefully, i get a bfp soon!

Guest Oct 22, 2014 02:32:24 AM ET

Same here. my period started on the 27th of september, and it's due again on october 25. so, i would ovulate on the 11th of october. i had intercourse on the 10th and 12th. i have been lightly cramping off and on, as well as feeling it in my vagina since the 19th. i'm not sure if this is implantation, or something else is going on. i haven't had any other symptoms besides that. i was told the best way to know is by missing my miss period. i'm impatient lol. so, i think the best thing to do is wait, or take pregnancy test that can test hcg early.

Guest Oct 13, 2014 10:21:26 AM ET

Hello. my last period was 16th september. i ovulated on the 8th of oct. i'm due to start my period on the 14th of oct, but due to ovulating late in my cycle. will i still have a period even if i conceived on the 8th of oct? when can i take a test, as implantation won't occur until the 14th of oct if i did conceive.

Guest Sep 30, 2014 11:52:06 AM ET

My last period was on aug 12th, and now, still no period. i am wondering about the fact that on sept 2nd, i got hit by a line drive to my head by a baseball going about 60 mph and was rushed to hospital with a severe concussion. i am wondering if this has something to do with my period being so late. i have been trying to get pregnant now for 4 years, but still haven't taken a test. i am still just waiting. any input please!

confused and secretly hopeful Sep 16, 2014 10:42:31 PM ET

Hey ladies. i have been doing some researching for answers so was hoping someone here could help me here. hubby and i are ttc. i am not due for my period until tomorrow, and i am like clockwork with a regular 31 day cycle. however, 5 days ago i felt nauseous in the morning to the point where i thought i was going to throw up, but didn't. this followed with light bleeding and then increased bleeding for the next 5 days (pinkish to red). i was hoping it was implantation bleeding, but it seemed too heavy as i had to wear a pad, especially at night. i also had really bad cramps for first 3 days. it was worse than what i normally get with period. now with my period due tomorrow its all stopped. any ideas? i am trying to not over think (that is impossible), but it's all so unusual. anyone else experienced this? also i have no other pregnancy symptoms except i'm maybe more tired than usual. thanks (secretly hopeful) :)

Guest Sep 16, 2014 01:46:13 PM ET

I just did a pregnancy test today. it showed one strong line and one faded but visible line. both lines meaning i am positive. today, i was feeling tightness in my back and a little bit of period like cramps. is this normal?

Question...Answer(s)? Aug 25, 2014 08:11:46 PM ET

I experienced an early "period" for my first time ever, 8 days early. it lasted 3 days. it wasn't due until august 19-20th but started on the 12th. it began very light with brown blood and then stopped, so much that it wasn't even there when i wiped. then it started somewhat heavier with red blood (not enough for a tampon). then it was super light pink again when i wiped, and then nothing. i always get brown blood at the end of my period, but not this time. it actually seemed more like it just "went away" my breasts were sore but now they're not. it was maybe a weird "pain" feeling in one or the other every once in a while. occasionally through out the day i feel like i am going to throw up but it only strikes me for 30 seconds or less and then it just goes away. i have been sleeping a real good amount during the days, but that could be due to me just being in a lazy mode. my concern is my period. is there a woman out there who has experienced similar symptoms and had an outcome of pregnancy due to the symptoms?

Guest Sep 8, 2014 02:11:12 PM ET

The brown spotting i experienced was helped by taking vitex to control the cycle length. i started off taking fertilaid, but it didn't regulate my cycle. now, i take only wild yam root for the first 10 days of my cycle. the brown spotting went away and my cycle comes every 30 days like clockwork.

Guest928 Aug 25, 2014 10:47:08 AM ET

I have 24 day average cycle. my lmp was 8/9/2014, been bding since the 14th. i ovulated on the 18th with lots of ovulation pain from the right side. i have been charting and my temperature dipped on the 18th, and then again this morning, well below the cover line. i am hoping this is my time, also had cramping, and a stuffy/runny nose from the 18th until now. thoughts?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>