Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

confused and secretly hopeful Sep 16, 2014 10:42:31 PM ET

Hey ladies. i have been doing some researching for answers so was hoping someone here could help me here. hubby and i are ttc. i am not due for my period until tomorrow, and i am like clockwork with a regular 31 day cycle. however, 5 days ago i felt nauseous in the morning to the point where i thought i was going to throw up, but didn't. this followed with light bleeding and then increased bleeding for the next 5 days (pinkish to red). i was hoping it was implantation bleeding, but it seemed too heavy as i had to wear a pad, especially at night. i also had really bad cramps for first 3 days. it was worse than what i normally get with period. now with my period due tomorrow its all stopped. any ideas? i am trying to not over think (that is impossible), but it's all so unusual. anyone else experienced this? also i have no other pregnancy symptoms except i'm maybe more tired than usual. thanks (secretly hopeful) :)

Guest Sep 16, 2014 01:46:13 PM ET

I just did a pregnancy test today. it showed one strong line and one faded but visible line. both lines meaning i am positive. today, i was feeling tightness in my back and a little bit of period like cramps. is this normal?

Question...Answer(s)? Aug 25, 2014 08:11:46 PM ET

I experienced an early "period" for my first time ever, 8 days early. it lasted 3 days. it wasn't due until august 19-20th but started on the 12th. it began very light with brown blood and then stopped, so much that it wasn't even there when i wiped. then it started somewhat heavier with red blood (not enough for a tampon). then it was super light pink again when i wiped, and then nothing. i always get brown blood at the end of my period, but not this time. it actually seemed more like it just "went away" my breasts were sore but now they're not. it was maybe a weird "pain" feeling in one or the other every once in a while. occasionally through out the day i feel like i am going to throw up but it only strikes me for 30 seconds or less and then it just goes away. i have been sleeping a real good amount during the days, but that could be due to me just being in a lazy mode. my concern is my period. is there a woman out there who has experienced similar symptoms and had an outcome of pregnancy due to the symptoms?

Guest Sep 8, 2014 02:11:12 PM ET

The brown spotting i experienced was helped by taking vitex to control the cycle length. i started off taking fertilaid, but it didn't regulate my cycle. now, i take only wild yam root for the first 10 days of my cycle. the brown spotting went away and my cycle comes every 30 days like clockwork.

Guest928 Aug 25, 2014 10:47:08 AM ET

I have 24 day average cycle. my lmp was 8/9/2014, been bding since the 14th. i ovulated on the 18th with lots of ovulation pain from the right side. i have been charting and my temperature dipped on the 18th, and then again this morning, well below the cover line. i am hoping this is my time, also had cramping, and a stuffy/runny nose from the 18th until now. thoughts?

Guest Aug 8, 2014 07:27:57 PM ET

I had insemination on 29th of july. now it is the 12th cycle day. i am feeling cramps and stretch hot flashes in my uterus. is it the sign of implantation?

Guest Aug 6, 2014 08:32:30 AM ET

My last period was june 12, 2014, and i am 27 days late. i took a test last week, but it was negative. could i be pregnant? x

Guest Aug 5, 2014 01:23:19 PM ET

Hi. my last period was 9, july, on average of 29 day cycle, and had unprotected sex on the 17th, 21st and 24th. for the last 8/9 days i've been feeling sick, lower back pain and cramps down below. could i be pregnant?

Guest Aug 2, 2014 08:58:05 AM ET

My period started june 29th and ended on july 2nd. until now i don't have a period and something happened between me and my bf in between july 18-22. is it possible for me to be pregnant?

Guest Aug 1, 2014 07:27:18 AM ET

My last period was on 19th june 2014. i ovulated on 4th jul '14. i got my period on 16th july '14, just 4 days before my usual period day (i.e) 20th july'14. is that implantation bleeding or an earlier regular period. i got a negative pregnancy test until today.

sowji Jul 30, 2014 01:02:48 PM ET

I had a 4 days late period. i also noticed dizzying, nausea, tender breasts, and tiredness. but, i am regular every time. on day 16 of my cycle, i had a heavy cramping in my lower abdomen, and had light bleeding following a normal period type bleed for next 2 days. but, still i am feeling little cramping, back and legs ache, morning sickness, tiredness, feeling heavy breast, frequent urination too, the same as i noticed before bleeding. also, i am experiencing heavy pain while sitting at lower abdomen. so am i pregnant? should i do home pregnancy test?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>