Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Nov 14, 2014 05:58:26 PM ET

My period was on the 19th of october. my usual cycle is 26 to 30 days long. this is my first try with clomid. i ovulated on day 14-16. i'm not feeling too good. can i test now, or should i wait until the 19th?

Guest Nov 13, 2014 01:56:54 PM ET

I had my period on 19 oct, and had sex on 31 october, november 9th and 13th) my cycle varies from 24 to 29 days. mostly, it's 24, 26, or 27 days. today, i had the slightest brown spotting. i am very bloated in my stomach (past week or so), my breasts are slightly sore, but very full. the pregnancy tests are showing negative at present. is it too early for it to show in the urine? i really do think i am pregnant. any thoughts please?

Guest Nov 9, 2014 02:29:41 AM ET

I had a period on march 17th 2014. (i don't remember if it was the first or last day). i had sex with a guy on march 1st (it happened at 3am so basically march 1st) i got back with my boyfriend on march 29th, and we had sex that day, and on march 30th and 31st, april 5th, 11th, 19th, and 20th. on may 14 they did a vaginal ultrasound and said i was 6 weeks pregnant. and since my periods are off, the doctor said i conceived (april 10th-15th), but i'm not convinced. i might be just over reacting, but would the baby be my boyfriends or the guy i had sex with march 1st? please help.

Guest Nov 6, 2014 03:44:54 PM ET

My period was on 9/27/14. i ovulated on 10/22-10/24, and my husband and i had sex every day (10/21,10/22,10/23 and 10/24). my period was due to start on 11/9/24 (yes i have long cycles). on monday 11/3/14 i noticed a brown discharge that lasted through 11/3, 11/4, 11/5, and today 11/6 it turned dark red and more period like. can i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 5, 2014 10:06:41 PM ET

My lmp was on may 12th. ovulation was on the 26th, and had sex on the 20th, 21st, 23rd, and 26th. when did i get pregnant?

Guest Oct 23, 2014 06:30:42 AM ET

Hi. i had my menstrual cycle begin on sept 28 2014. i ovulated on 10/9/2014 to 10/15/2014. me and my boyfriend had sex everyday during that time. i did experienced cramping. now, i'm constipated, light headed, feels like a lump in my throat, and my appetite increased. i have 3 days until my menstrual arrives. could i be pregnant?

maria Oct 27, 2014 05:00:52 PM ET

Yes, a big possibility.

Guest Oct 19, 2014 12:53:05 AM ET

Hey. i started my period on 9/27/14, and i have been doing cb opk. i have been active with my hubby every other day, because we are trying to conceive. my period is due on 10/25, because my cycles are every 28 days. i took a first response pregnancy test today. it was faintly positive, but i could barely see the line. i'm thinking i tested too early because my period is due in a week. could i be pregnant? maybe i'm getting myself too excited. should i test again in the morning, or wait? i've been having cramps, but that's mostly it. hopefully, i get a bfp soon!

Guest Oct 22, 2014 06:32:24 AM ET

Same here. my period started on the 27th of september, and it's due again on october 25. so, i would ovulate on the 11th of october. i had intercourse on the 10th and 12th. i have been lightly cramping off and on, as well as feeling it in my vagina since the 19th. i'm not sure if this is implantation, or something else is going on. i haven't had any other symptoms besides that. i was told the best way to know is by missing my miss period. i'm impatient lol. so, i think the best thing to do is wait, or take pregnancy test that can test hcg early.

Guest Oct 13, 2014 02:21:26 PM ET

Hello. my last period was 16th september. i ovulated on the 8th of oct. i'm due to start my period on the 14th of oct, but due to ovulating late in my cycle. will i still have a period even if i conceived on the 8th of oct? when can i take a test, as implantation won't occur until the 14th of oct if i did conceive.

Guest Sep 30, 2014 03:52:06 PM ET

My last period was on aug 12th, and now, still no period. i am wondering about the fact that on sept 2nd, i got hit by a line drive to my head by a baseball going about 60 mph and was rushed to hospital with a severe concussion. i am wondering if this has something to do with my period being so late. i have been trying to get pregnant now for 4 years, but still haven't taken a test. i am still just waiting. any input please!

confused and secretly hopeful Sep 17, 2014 02:42:31 AM ET

Hey ladies. i have been doing some researching for answers so was hoping someone here could help me here. hubby and i are ttc. i am not due for my period until tomorrow, and i am like clockwork with a regular 31 day cycle. however, 5 days ago i felt nauseous in the morning to the point where i thought i was going to throw up, but didn't. this followed with light bleeding and then increased bleeding for the next 5 days (pinkish to red). i was hoping it was implantation bleeding, but it seemed too heavy as i had to wear a pad, especially at night. i also had really bad cramps for first 3 days. it was worse than what i normally get with period. now with my period due tomorrow its all stopped. any ideas? i am trying to not over think (that is impossible), but it's all so unusual. anyone else experienced this? also i have no other pregnancy symptoms except i'm maybe more tired than usual. thanks (secretly hopeful) :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 Next >>