Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Jun 19, 2014 04:45:33 AM ET

My lmp was 1st june, and my next period is 1st july. mine is a 30 day cycle. me and my husband had sex on the 8th, 11th, 14th, 15th and 17th. as per the ovulation calculator, i ovulated on the 17th. me and my husband have been trying for a baby. is it possible that i could be pregnant?

Guest Jun 17, 2014 07:32:20 AM ET

I had intercourse last night, and my period is due on 21, june. so can i get pregnant?

Guest Jun 15, 2014 10:08:14 PM ET

So my lmp was on may 26, 2014. i had sex on june 3 and june 9th. now my stomach is all queasy. i gag at certain smells, i'm very moody, not to mention my stomach is crampy. my nipples are a little sore. i took 2 tests, both negative. i just would like some opinion if it's too early or am i'm tripping? soneone please help me :-(

Traci Jun 17, 2014 02:33:17 PM ET

My lmp was on may 27. i had sex on june 1st, 8th, and 11th. i'm having symptoms also. shouldn't we wait until around june 23-24th to test?

Guest Jun 13, 2014 11:12:10 AM ET

My lmp was may 23rd. i just took a home pregnancy test on june 9th and it was positive. i took another one june 12th and it came back negative. how is this possible? is it just too early to determine, or do i go by the positive result?

Guest Jun 16, 2014 03:05:49 AM ET

Mine was also may 23. my period is due tomorrow, but i haven't had any symptoms at all, except my sore boobs. my cervix is high. i took 4 tests last week because we were going to have wine and i wanted to be safe. they were all negative.

Guest Jun 9, 2014 02:10:16 AM ET

My lmp was on may 3rd - may 10th. od on may 19. had unprotected sex with my bf on may 19. af was due on the 1st. i am now officially 8 days late. i took a hpt on the 5th of june. it was negative. but, i have sore breasts, am tired, and have a slight increase in urination. am i possibly pregnant?

Guest Jun 8, 2014 02:11:38 AM ET

I had sex on may 30th at 4am. then, i took the morning after pill on sunday at 6 pm. i had sex again at 3am, and i was ovulating. i got my period on may 12th and my cycle is 32 days long. do you think there chance i implanted today? i am cramping and hot. the calculator says june 7 through june 11th. i noticed very little blood that i could hardly tell.

Cassie Jun 6, 2014 11:06:04 AM ET

I started my period on the 14th of may, and normally have a 29 or 30 day cycle. i had sex on the 24th, which is 10 days after my period started, and spotted blood on the 28th or 29th. could i be pregnant or was the blood from ovulating?

Guest Jun 3, 2014 01:16:40 PM ET

My lmp was may 14,2014, which was three days earlier than expected. me and my friend had unprotected sex without pulling out on the 14th, 15th. it was kind of medium light, and pink and clear spotting for the next 4 days after that? could i be pregnant? my cycle is usually between 32-36 days.

Guest Jun 2, 2014 02:52:16 PM ET

My last cycle was on may 11th and i ovulated on may 25th. i had blood come down like a period but not heavy on day 20 of my 28 day cycle, which was 5 days after ovulation. two days of blood and on the 3rd day, just one little spot. i'm not expecting my period until june 8th. could this be implantation????

Guest May 24, 2014 11:11:50 PM ET

I'm in a bit of a predicament and please don't judge. i feel horrible about this. i broke up with my bf and had a one night stand. my ex and i got back together after. i just recently found out i'm pregnant. my lmp was on april 14, 2014. i normally have a 32 day cycle, but it can be upwards to 35 days, it just depends. i normally know when i ovulate and i monitor that very closely, but this past month i am not sure when i did. i had the one night stand on april 25th and i had sex with my boyfriend on may 5, 6, 7 and probably the 8th. i will know more soon when i have an ultrasound, but i am hoping that the father is my boyfriend. in a 32 day cycle, i would have ovulated on may 2nd, but i don't think my cycle was normal this month. i also experienced implantation cramping on may 14 and 23, which i have read here occurs 6-10 days after ovulation. so that would put my bf as the prime candidate. i know this all sounds really bad and i am hating myself for what i have done. any input or advice is appreciated, thanks.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>