Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Jul 7, 2014 09:37:36 PM ET

My last period was june 9. i got it for 7 days, and i ovulated on the 23rd of june and had sex that day. i took a pregnancy test today, july 7, and it came out negative. could i still be pregnant?

Guest Jun 30, 2014 06:56:21 PM ET

I am 12 days late. my last period was 23rd may, i had sex on 5th june (ovulation day ) and 17th june. i tested today control line came up but over test line it seemed the dye just stayed there, but didn't clear or form a full thin line. could i be pregnant, or am i just kidding myself? lol

Guest Jun 25, 2014 09:21:15 AM ET

My last cycle was may 24, and had sex on june 6. i still have not gotten my period. my cycle is usually 28-30 days long. could i be pregnant?

brittany Jul 3, 2014 11:45:46 AM ET

I'm 24 days late on my period. it was suppose to start june 8th, but it never did. does that mean i'm pregnant?

nicole Jul 6, 2014 08:34:00 PM ET

I'm in the same boat as you are. my last cycle was on the 24th. i ovulated between the 7th and 12th. i had spotting on the 19th of june, and now i'm just waiting for a positive test. the test i took came back negative, i am thinking my hcg level is too low. i really don't know. i'm thinking of making a doctor's appointment for a blood test.

nicole Jul 6, 2014 08:36:29 PM ET

Btw, the spotting lasted for six days with very light bleeding, pinkish/brownish. in between those days it would stop then start up again.

Guest Jun 21, 2014 03:15:58 AM ET

My lmp was june 2. my average cycle is 30 days. i have no idea about ovulation. had intercourse on 9th day and 16th day. today is my 21st day and i have pressure in my lower abdomen. i have never had this feeling before. wondering what could it be?

Guest Jul 29, 2014 01:43:28 PM ET

I have a 25 day cycle, and i had my period on 27 july. when will i ovulate because i want to become pregnant.

Guest Jun 19, 2014 04:45:33 AM ET

My lmp was 1st june, and my next period is 1st july. mine is a 30 day cycle. me and my husband had sex on the 8th, 11th, 14th, 15th and 17th. as per the ovulation calculator, i ovulated on the 17th. me and my husband have been trying for a baby. is it possible that i could be pregnant?

Guest Jun 17, 2014 07:32:20 AM ET

I had intercourse last night, and my period is due on 21, june. so can i get pregnant?

Guest Jun 15, 2014 10:08:14 PM ET

So my lmp was on may 26, 2014. i had sex on june 3 and june 9th. now my stomach is all queasy. i gag at certain smells, i'm very moody, not to mention my stomach is crampy. my nipples are a little sore. i took 2 tests, both negative. i just would like some opinion if it's too early or am i'm tripping? soneone please help me :-(

Traci Jun 17, 2014 02:33:17 PM ET

My lmp was on may 27. i had sex on june 1st, 8th, and 11th. i'm having symptoms also. shouldn't we wait until around june 23-24th to test?

Guest Jun 13, 2014 11:12:10 AM ET

My lmp was may 23rd. i just took a home pregnancy test on june 9th and it was positive. i took another one june 12th and it came back negative. how is this possible? is it just too early to determine, or do i go by the positive result?

Guest Jun 16, 2014 03:05:49 AM ET

Mine was also may 23. my period is due tomorrow, but i haven't had any symptoms at all, except my sore boobs. my cervix is high. i took 4 tests last week because we were going to have wine and i wanted to be safe. they were all negative.

Guest Jun 9, 2014 02:10:16 AM ET

My lmp was on may 3rd - may 10th. od on may 19. had unprotected sex with my bf on may 19. af was due on the 1st. i am now officially 8 days late. i took a hpt on the 5th of june. it was negative. but, i have sore breasts, am tired, and have a slight increase in urination. am i possibly pregnant?

Guest Jun 8, 2014 02:11:38 AM ET

I had sex on may 30th at 4am. then, i took the morning after pill on sunday at 6 pm. i had sex again at 3am, and i was ovulating. i got my period on may 12th and my cycle is 32 days long. do you think there chance i implanted today? i am cramping and hot. the calculator says june 7 through june 11th. i noticed very little blood that i could hardly tell.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>