Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest May 13, 2014 01:40:43 PM ET

Hi. my lmp was from the 11th-15th of may 2014. on the 11th and 12th i had cramping for the full 2 days and no spotting as of yesterday. that means my period has completed. i also have nausea in the morning, dizzy spells, dull headaches, tiredness, and i'm bloated. what's my chances of being pregnant this month?

Guest May 11, 2014 04:01:42 AM ET

My lmp was april 25th and ended on the 27th. today is may 12 and i noticed i was spotting pink after i took a shower. my period is 11 days away and i never had this happen to me? if implantation has occurred, and it's day 12, but implantation was suppose to show on days 14-16, is it possible that i may be having implantation early?

Guest May 12, 2014 12:48:46 PM ET

Yes, it is possible.

Guest May 10, 2014 04:56:42 AM ET

My last period was 3/20/2014, but i had sex on the 31st with one guy. he put on a condom. then i had sex with another guy in april and then on the 2nd of may i was spotting. the test came out positive but i'm wondering who the father?

Guest May 11, 2014 04:08:11 AM ET

You need to be very, very careful in situations like these hun. first, i suggest you to find out how far along you are, make a list, or if there is a list of men you have recently been with before conception. my sister went through the same thing and lucky for her she knew the father of her child. a condom can protect 99% from transmitted diseases and pregnancy, but at times condom won't save you from it because there is always a possibility. i wish you the best. and i hope you find what you are looking for. take care of yourself, don't stress too much and be careful. god bless.

Guest May 9, 2014 07:44:39 PM ET

My last cycle was on january 24th and it finish in january on the 27th. my ovulation date was february 7th. i just don't know when i have conceived, and want to know.

Guest May 3, 2014 11:03:12 AM ET

My period was on april 10th and it lasted through the 14th. my average cycle is 27 days. i'm not sure when i ovulated, maybe between april 22-24? my husband and i had sex on the 21st and 22nd of april. my period is due on the 7th of may.

Guest May 1, 2014 01:12:21 PM ET

My lmp was on april 2nd. my fertile window was april 24-29. i had sex on the 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, and on the 30th just for safe measure. :) what are my changes of being pregnant?

Guest Apr 30, 2014 03:05:43 PM ET

I started my period on april 15th and ovulated on april 25th. i had sex april 28th. could i be pregnant?

Guest Apr 27, 2014 02:01:21 PM ET

I had sex the 23rd of april, one day before i ovulated. on april 26th i started bleeding like i'm on my period. can this be my last period? or can i even be pregnant?

curious Apr 25, 2014 04:55:41 PM ET

I have a 35-38 day cycle. periods came on the 27th of march. this cycle was 38 days. i ovulated between the 15th and the 20th of april and on 25th today i have a bleeding. am i pregnant, or is it my period?

Guest Apr 24, 2014 11:12:37 AM ET

Could you have used condom on your ovulation days and end up pregnant? i had my period on march 18th, ovulation in the week of april 13, but i had protected sex around the same time, but i didn't have my period until now. i have a 30 day cycle. does anybody have any idea what is going on?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>