Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Aug 6, 2014 12:32:30 PM ET

My last period was June 12, 2014, and I am 27 days late. I took a test last week, but it was negative. Could I be pregnant? X

Guest Aug 5, 2014 05:23:19 PM ET

Hi. My last period was 9, July, on average of 29 day cycle, and had unprotected sex on the 17th, 21st and 24th. For the last 8/9 days I've been feeling sick, lower back pain and cramps down below. Could I be pregnant?

Guest Aug 2, 2014 12:58:05 PM ET

My period started June 29th and ended on July 2nd. Until now I don't have a period and something happened between me and my bf in between July 18-22. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

Guest Aug 1, 2014 11:27:18 AM ET

My last period was on 19th June 2014. I ovulated on 4th Jul '14. I got my period on 16th July '14, just 4 days before my usual period day (i.e) 20th July'14. Is that implantation bleeding or an earlier regular period. I got a negative pregnancy test until today.

sowji Jul 30, 2014 05:02:48 PM ET

I had a 4 days late period. I also noticed dizzying, nausea, tender breasts, and tiredness. But, I am regular every time. On day 16 of my cycle, I had a heavy cramping in my lower abdomen, and had light bleeding following a normal period type bleed for next 2 days. But, still I am feeling little cramping, back and legs ache, morning sickness, tiredness, feeling heavy breast, frequent urination too, the same as I noticed before bleeding. Also, I am experiencing heavy pain while sitting at lower abdomen. So am I pregnant? Should I do home pregnancy test?

Guest Jul 28, 2014 03:47:15 AM ET

My last period started on June 27, 2014. Me and my boyfriend had sex before that. It is now July 27, 2014. Could I be pregnant? I was just recently put on Amoxicillin. Could the new medicine make my period late? I had my period after we had sex, but now this month I am late??

Guest Jul 26, 2014 10:04:18 PM ET

I'm 5 days late. I was due for my period on the 21st, if I calculated right. My LMP was on June 19th. On the 16th or 17th, I had slight spotting. A few days, before I felt nauseous, but for only a day. Since then (after the spotting), I've been having cramps in my abdomen, on my side, also in the vagina. I have been peeing frequently, but not lately. My boobs/nipples itch. I took a HPT on the 23rd, it was very faint, then today it was negative. I'm not sure if the first one was evap. or not. Can someone help?!!

Guest Jul 17, 2014 05:44:51 AM ET

My LMP was on May 15th. I had sex on the 24th, had ovulation on the 30th, and bled from June 10-14. In July, on the 16th, I spotted a little blood.

Guest Jul 11, 2014 03:19:39 PM ET

I had sex on May 16th, and had my period from June 1 through the 6th. I found out I was pregnant July 3rd. I don't know how far along I am, or when I conceived. Help!?

Guest Jul 8, 2014 01:37:36 AM ET

My last period was June 9. I got it for 7 days, and I ovulated on the 23rd of June and had sex that day. I took a pregnancy test today, July 7, and it came out negative. Could I still be pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>