Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Implantation Calculator > Comments

Implantation Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Implantation Calculator

Guest Jun 3, 2014 01:16:40 PM ET

My lmp was may 14,2014, which was three days earlier than expected. me and my friend had unprotected sex without pulling out on the 14th, 15th. it was kind of medium light, and pink and clear spotting for the next 4 days after that? could i be pregnant? my cycle is usually between 32-36 days.

Guest Jun 2, 2014 02:52:16 PM ET

My last cycle was on may 11th and i ovulated on may 25th. i had blood come down like a period but not heavy on day 20 of my 28 day cycle, which was 5 days after ovulation. two days of blood and on the 3rd day, just one little spot. i'm not expecting my period until june 8th. could this be implantation????

Guest May 24, 2014 11:11:50 PM ET

I'm in a bit of a predicament and please don't judge. i feel horrible about this. i broke up with my bf and had a one night stand. my ex and i got back together after. i just recently found out i'm pregnant. my lmp was on april 14, 2014. i normally have a 32 day cycle, but it can be upwards to 35 days, it just depends. i normally know when i ovulate and i monitor that very closely, but this past month i am not sure when i did. i had the one night stand on april 25th and i had sex with my boyfriend on may 5, 6, 7 and probably the 8th. i will know more soon when i have an ultrasound, but i am hoping that the father is my boyfriend. in a 32 day cycle, i would have ovulated on may 2nd, but i don't think my cycle was normal this month. i also experienced implantation cramping on may 14 and 23, which i have read here occurs 6-10 days after ovulation. so that would put my bf as the prime candidate. i know this all sounds really bad and i am hating myself for what i have done. any input or advice is appreciated, thanks.

Guest May 22, 2014 04:40:15 PM ET

I am on implanon so my periods are a little erratic as it is. i do keep track of them, though. i logged a 5 day period in january from the 21-25. no period in february. in march, i had two: march 10-21 and march 25-30. no period in april. according to my period tracker (based on my logged periods), i was supposed to ovulate may 5th. my bf finished inside me 2 times in one day the day before my "ovulation". i understand that implanon is 99.95% effective and can cause pregnancy symptoms, but this is ridiculous. my boobs are killing me (they have never hurt during a period or when i was pregnant), i feel run down, my lower back has sharp pain, and i want to rip people's heads off. oh, and i wiped last night with a tinge of brown blood and 12 hours later (today), i wiped and had just a tinge again. someone please help me! i don't know if this is the birth control or if i could actually be pregnant.

Guest May 15, 2014 12:09:34 PM ET

My lmp was april 20, and my next period is may 19. i am 35 years, and i recently had my tubes untied on 3-28-14. my husband and i started trying on my od, may 3rd. i usually have nausea when i'm fixing to start but my sense of smell is what has me thinking i'm pregnant. i took test on may 13, but it was negative??? help!

MeAgain May 19, 2014 03:52:15 PM ET

Today is may 19th, and you haven't started yet???

Guest May 13, 2014 01:40:43 PM ET

Hi. my lmp was from the 11th-15th of may 2014. on the 11th and 12th i had cramping for the full 2 days and no spotting as of yesterday. that means my period has completed. i also have nausea in the morning, dizzy spells, dull headaches, tiredness, and i'm bloated. what's my chances of being pregnant this month?

Guest May 11, 2014 04:01:42 AM ET

My lmp was april 25th and ended on the 27th. today is may 12 and i noticed i was spotting pink after i took a shower. my period is 11 days away and i never had this happen to me? if implantation has occurred, and it's day 12, but implantation was suppose to show on days 14-16, is it possible that i may be having implantation early?

Guest May 12, 2014 12:48:46 PM ET

Yes, it is possible.

Guest May 10, 2014 04:56:42 AM ET

My last period was 3/20/2014, but i had sex on the 31st with one guy. he put on a condom. then i had sex with another guy in april and then on the 2nd of may i was spotting. the test came out positive but i'm wondering who the father?

Guest May 11, 2014 04:08:11 AM ET

You need to be very, very careful in situations like these hun. first, i suggest you to find out how far along you are, make a list, or if there is a list of men you have recently been with before conception. my sister went through the same thing and lucky for her she knew the father of her child. a condom can protect 99% from transmitted diseases and pregnancy, but at times condom won't save you from it because there is always a possibility. i wish you the best. and i hope you find what you are looking for. take care of yourself, don't stress too much and be careful. god bless.

Guest May 9, 2014 07:44:39 PM ET

My last cycle was on january 24th and it finish in january on the 27th. my ovulation date was february 7th. i just don't know when i have conceived, and want to know.

Guest May 3, 2014 11:03:12 AM ET

My period was on april 10th and it lasted through the 14th. my average cycle is 27 days. i'm not sure when i ovulated, maybe between april 22-24? my husband and i had sex on the 21st and 22nd of april. my period is due on the 7th of may.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>