Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

AF is finally here...

Reply Post New Topic

• Just30 11-18-07 | 08:53 PM
  • Okay, i THINK AF has finally arrived after my loss. I had some bleeding on 11/1 for about 2 days and I thought that was AF, but now I don't think it was.
    I started this morning and I'm hoping it really is my body regulating so that we can start TTC again. It's been 5 weeks and 4 days after my miscarriage so I think (from what I'm hearing) this is an average time frame.

I am so eager to try again...I hope that we can start (in a few days) and that it doesn't take long!!
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 11-18-07 | 09:14 PM

•  

Yeah -- you can move from one stage of waiting to another MUCH more fun one

I hope you are lucky soon!! What a Christmas gift that would be!!

• eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 11-18-07 | 09:17 PM
  • here's to getting back on track and on to TTC and then to the DD boards! im gonna give it one more go and i'm cd 3 or 4 or something, so maybe we'll end up in the tww board together?
  • Just30 11-18-07 | 09:38 PM
  • Thanks ladies! I am SO eager to try again and just not sure how long it will take us since this was my only pregnancy and it took us about 7 months. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to get pregnant this month and have that news for Christmas. I just don't want to get my hopes up too high since it did take us a while last time. I'm just going to try and relax, use the OPKs and hope!!!

Sarah, good luck tomorrow..I'll be thinking about you!

Eds1999, I hope to meet you over at the TTW boards soon...and then the DD boards...I REALLY want to be on those again!
  • Brendalw Brendalw's Avatar 11-18-07 | 10:07 PM
  • Good Job and good luck! Now on to the 2 week wait! wishing you luck!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work