Baby Corner

Old 01-02-13, 04:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 500%
Question After a loss and trying to conceive

I abort 6 months a go and I'm trying to conceive, my last menstrual cycle was on November 11 of 2012 and I haven't had my period since that day today is January 2 of 2013. I already took a urine test and a blood test like a week ago and both test came out negative. Can I be preg I haven't had my period? Can somebody help me..!!!

Old 08-12-17, 03:31 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1800%

Hi welcome dear. I am feeling sorry for your miscarriage problem. This is very crucial problem of women’s life. It is dream of every woman to become complete mother in their life but Evil demon prevents women’s to complete their imagination into reality. There are 20% women who are facing miscarriage problem in their life. Today we are living in busy life schedule. we have forgotten to arrange proper balance in our life. I read your question word by word at this online platform. This is golden opportunity for me to share my experience to handle this difficult situation in professional way. You should prepare yourself to take maximum benefit from my experience. I am here for you to provide valuable feedback in easy and effective way. I want to express kind heart thanks to my husband to support me to handle this difficult situation in professional way. We consult with professional gynecologist of Ukraine to know main reason and cause of this problem. She diagnoses many test and understand my problem in effective way.
It is very important to make proper planning to handle this critical situation. You should start proper planning to handle this difficult problem from day first. It is Medical Research perfect that problem is due to hormones imbalance in your system. It is very good idea to start balanced diet that provide sufficient nutrition to wall body working smoothly. You should consume rich iron food with fiber that enhance your hemoglobin level that help you to prepare next conceive effectively. You should be sit and sleep in right posture. You must be live Healthy lifestyle to take maximum benefit to enjoy healthy baby like baby gift like me.

Old 09-21-17, 01:19 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 7000%

I am feeling happy and proud to see this golden opportunity in my life to help you to overcome this horrible problem on basis of my personal life experience. I can understand your problem in easy and effective way. It is time to make appropriate planning to overcome this stressful situation with positive attitude towards life and strong heart to accept God wish in positive. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of sadness and darkness due to my multiple failed trying to conceive. It is very important to have real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotion that is the best way to maintain proper balance in marriage life to enjoy baby gift in your life with full co-operation from your husband site to choose appropriate effective method that help you to achieve your target in short time period. I am one of the lucky one who got co-operative husband. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to discuss my problem in detail to overcome in medical way.
It is good news that you are aware about your body signal very well that help you to overcome all pregnancy related issue very easily. You should not lose hope it is time to wait and watch and understand pregnancy symptoms that is very necessary to hear good news soon like me. You choose right path with pregnancy test at your home with early morning urine test that clearly indicate your pregnancy status with the red and green signal to make appropriate planning according to situation. You should maintain high hemoglobin level in your blood with appropriate balance diet and healthy lifestyle to provide proper blood supply to and reproduction system for smooth working.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools