Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Any big weekend plans?

Reply Post New Topic

• MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 10-07-05 | 03:49 PM
  • I'm hoping to enjoy some much needed R&R. I have been helping my little sister move into her new house since last Saturday morning. All this week, I came to work then went straight to her house to help her unpack. I plan on being extremely lazy.

Other than that I will be waiting the arrival of AF. Then I will have to schedule an appt. with my RE for an u/s to check on the status of those 2 cysts. YIPPEE

• icepoet icepoet's Avatar 10-08-05 | 02:57 PM
  • Not much going on here as usual.... yesterday we just relaxed.... today I'm just hanging out until it's time to go to work tonight at 10....then tomorrow morning I will come home and sleep; then get up to go to a wedding reception. Then I work again....

ONly 4 workdays until I'm on vacation for 10 days woohoo!!!
  • Tamsin Tamsin's Avatar 10-11-05 | 04:36 AM
  • I'm afriad my weekend was spent washing, washing and more washing!! Still, that's all the holiday washing done and packed away for another year now! This weekend I hope to have some R&R, as well as some pampering - off to the hairdresser's on Saturday for a much needed trim!!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work