Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss >
Bleeding is better--broke down in church

Bleeding is better--broke down in church

Reply Post New Topic

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-26-07 | 12:30 AM
  • I think the bleeding from the D&C is slowing down.

I'm excited for it to be over and to move on to a fresh start--again.

I've held myself together pretty well this time around with minimal crying and almost no full-on moping. I've had my private moments of sadness but when we went to mass last night, there was a baby baptism. Normally we LOVE baptisms but for whatever reason, it struck me at just the wrong moment and I lost it. I cried through the entire mass.

It didn't help that the first reading was from the second book of Samuel (the name we gave our first Angel). And the readings and responsorial psalms were all about death/dying. UGH.

So it was a less-than-ideal experience for sure.

One thing that made me happy and miserable at the same time: During mass, Sarah turned to me and said, "Mommy, why are you crying?" and I responded truthfully--"Sometimes Mommy gets sad when she thinks a lot about our Angel Babies." She snuggled up on my lap next to Char and eventually got down. She came back over to me and whispered, "Mommy, will a snuggle help you feel happy again?"

I hope some day we'll be bringing home another little one and my tears of sadness will turn to tears of infinite joy.

• JennaMC 11-26-07 | 12:38 AM
  • Quote de Dopey406
    I hope some day we'll be bringing home another little one and my tears of sadness will turn to tears of infinite joy.

It will happen, because you deserve it

• holly302 11-26-07 | 01:03 AM
  • all i can say

and