Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Feling down

Reply Post New Topic

• Brendalw Brendalw's Avatar 11-21-07 | 08:52 AM
  • I know you all have much more or bigger troubles than me. I been up crying alone all night thinking that the baby did not make it. I can feel it. its just like the other ones they die off and i carry them to12 weeks. Its a sick feeling. I'm a bad mom for thinking this. I also decided i hate my ob right now. you think after 4 m/c he would put my feeling first. I think i know whats going on in me. If i feel something wrong he should check it out right. My boobs where killing me now they gone to just hurtting a little. I am a little sick but i think its from worring to much! I hurt alot my whole body it seems. Been tired. Maybe ishould just chill out! I would call and tell that office off. but i am not one to fight anyone. I sit back and let them walk all over me! I feel better having you ladies to talk to! Please help me through the next three weeks till my u/s!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-21-07 | 10:03 AM

•  

Brenda, I'm sure this little bean is fine, but your worries are COMPLETELY understandable.

If I were you (and I've been in your shoes recently), I'd definitely call the doctor and say that now that you've passed the 7 week mark, you want an ultrasound to see how things are going. Tell the office that you're not sleeping well, you're making yourself sick with worry, and the only way to calm those worries is to know for sure.

Reinforce that it's not good for you to be so stressed with this little one growing int here and after four losses, your trepidation is getting the best of you.

If you don't call, I will!!!!!!

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 11-21-07 | 11:01 AM

•  
    I am shocked and sad that your ob isn't willing to do some more handholding given your history.

• Just30 11-21-07 | 12:13 PM
  • Hi Brenda,
    I agree with Deanna. I would call your dr and just ask if you can come in. With so many behind you, I'm surprised they are not willing to do more to help you feel assured. My drs office is the same way...if it weren't for convenience, I would not go there!
    I am so sorry that you are feeling the way you are...I'm sure as soon as I see that BFP, I'll feel the same way! Hell, I felt that way this time and it was my first pregnancy. I think that is just so normal to have those fears. Try to relax until you talk to the dr and get some reassurance. I would call today. We are their customers and we keep them in business...we need to remind ourselves of that! They are there to help us...they are doctors!!
    Good luck and keep us posted.
  • Brendalw Brendalw's Avatar 11-21-07 | 01:35 PM
  • Thanks ladies! Went out and took a walk while the girl where at pre school. I feel better. The doc told me wednesday at my appt he would not give me an u/s till i was 10 weeks so i guess i just wait. Boy i am a poor spealler too LOL. I does not help my key board acts up to. Any ways I got a long 3 weeks a head of me! Thanks for being here for me!

Last edited by Brendalw; 11-21-07 at 05:28 PM..

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work