Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I can't sleep

Reply Post New Topic

• Brendalw Brendalw's Avatar 11-01-07 | 09:17 PM
  • Worried YES My mind just runs.I been a little crampy today. Went for my HCG today should find out tomorrow. The big thing is i am awake. Maybe i get 4 hours of sleep! I cant stop thinking when the bleeding going to start.Go to the bath room and nothing. I am the biggest worry wart on this earth!
    Thanks for letting me vent!

Last edited by Brendalw; 11-02-07 at 06:24 AM..
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 11-01-07 | 09:54 PM
  • I'm laughing just a tiny bit but only because I have been the same kind of paranoid, worry-wart. It's so hard to say, "don't worry" when you've lost a pregnancy and know what it's like, so I'll just say --- breathe..... slow down and breathe because there is nothing you can do but ride it out.....

Good night and sleep tight -- I hope the baby dreams create hours of happy slumber.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-01-07 | 09:57 PM
  • You're not alone, Brenda. I've been repeating all night "Cramping is normal, cramping is normal, cramping is normal..."

I also do the bathroom thing and find nothing.

Brenda, we're both so clouded by our losses that we won't allow ourselves to experience the joys of these new pregnancies.

I know with my three consecutive losses, I'm struggling to not feel like this is going to end any minute.

We can do this, Brenda.

I hope you can find some rest tonight.

• Just30 11-02-07 | 12:13 PM
  • I know I will certainly be there once if/when we find out we're pregnant again! I was worried this time as my first pregnancy...for no reason!!! I'm sure I'll be worse this time!

Good luck and try to relax. I know that is hard to hear since relaxing seems impossible! Hang in there...we ALL know how you feel and are feeling/will feel the same way! You are not alone...!!
  • happe2day happe2day's Avatar 11-02-07 | 01:39 PM
  • i had a mc and a few years later we tried again and i still worried still got scared still cramped and still went to the bathroom to check so your not alone i think everyone does it.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work