Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Its SO hard...

Reply Post New Topic

• eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 11-14-07 | 07:40 PM
  • After having the m/c it was hard to even think about trying again. The dr made it sound like it'd be so easy to get pg since we already got pg. It took SO LONG just to get that first pregnancy and then it ended. We don't have any children at all right now and it so hard to imagine having any. Now that we had our first try and it appears to be a failed IUI, i wonder how long we'll do this. I didn't want to anticipate a bfp on the first try, but i think i was subsciously saying it would happen. Even DH said he thought I was pg and had a dream about it! I told him to get ready for the meltdown and he just said "theres not going to be one-we've been through this before-its ok" so why isn't it OK for me???
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 11-14-07 | 08:04 PM
  • your emotions are still so sore you know?

it's soooo hard.... and when it does happen and you get pg-- you're going to be on pins and needles.. but it's all a big roller coaster....

hang in there- and know you're not alone

• holly302 11-14-07 | 08:38 PM
  • IA with Kelli. the worrying never ends. you are so not alone here. ill be keeping you in my thoughts.

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 11-14-07 | 10:52 PM
  • Why isn't it ok??? -- It's not ok because we all like to be in control and this is one HUGE way God reminds us some things are beyond our control.

Have faith-- and don't stress it since it's out of your hands.

BTW -- most of us freak out and are not OK with lots of this. That's why we are here -- to get the support from people who feel the same way.

• eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 11-15-07 | 08:15 AM
  • Well today im ok. I did start my period loud and clear this morning at 3:30. I think having the wait over with is a bit of a relief. There's no question about it anymore! Thanks for being here...

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work