Baby Corner

Old 09-21-17, 01:02 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 7000%

I am so sorry for your unforgettable moment in your life. I am feeling pity and pain from bottom of my heart. You should accept this difficult situation as God wish with strong heart. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. You should not lose hope. It is time to learn from your past mistake that is beneficial for you in long term. I also face this death like situation in my life just 2 year ago. This is very shocking news for me also to hear your miscarriage problem so I decide to help you to overcome this horrible situation in your life in positive.
It is good signal that you are aware about latest medical research based treatment and your body signal very well that create beneficial platform for you to overcome this horrible problem in easy way. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You should choose legal way to get satisfaction in your life with appropriate punishment to medical staff. You should have real bonding with your husband to get full cooperation at this horrible situation to maintain proper balance in your marriage life to understand each other physical needs and emotion very well that is the wheel of success in marriage life. You can easily overcome this horrible stress and depression with positive thinking and positive affirmation. You can start your planning with powerful yoga and meditation to get full relaxation for your body and mind. You should not compromise with appropriate nutrition value that help you to submit your reproduction system very well with regular period cycle that directly connected to reproduction system. I hope my valuable suggestion guide you right path to achieve your target in short time period.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools