Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Monique (babydoll)

Reply Post New Topic

• Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 01-04-05 | 07:40 AM
  • I haven't had much time to be on the computer over the last few months. My computer had some major issues.

Regardless, I wanted to say that my heart breaks for you. You are such a wonderful, caring and kind person. I don't understand why fertility cannot be rewarding to the people that desire it so much.

I wish there was something I could do.

I read in your signature line that you are looking at the option of adoption?

I hope that I am not prying. I simply wanted to reach out, give a hug and find out how you are doing.

• ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 01-04-05 | 07:48 PM
  • You're a sweetheart

Thanks so much.

Our hearts are breaking too

. We are at the very beginning stages of investigating domestic adoption, although I wish we could just stop thinking about it for a while so my brain can relax. My DH's age is definitely going to be a challenge, but that is the reason we don't have much time to waste. I really don't want to give up TTC, but we just can't afford to keep going with the odds of success being so low. The only way I can see us TTC again is if we can't find an agency or attorneys or a birth mother that will work with us due to DH's age (59, going on 15!).

Anyway, that's my story. Thanks for your concern, I do appreciate it so much!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work