Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss My Journey to get to this point

My Journey to get to this point

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-15-11, 10:17 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%

I'm really sorry to hear you had so much difficulty with all of this Steph. I also had an ectopic and remember the rollercoaster all too well.

I hope your heart heals soon and you are able to heal physically as well so you can move forward if you want to at that point.

It always seems that others are popping up pregnant when it is hardest for us and it sure does sting.

Times will change. Hang in there!

Thank you Oreo!
stephwit2 (09-16-11)

Old 09-16-11, 06:47 PM
is mourning over our loss'
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Oreo!

your so right, glad i know there are others out there that know and feel what i have been through. It's so hard. I want to try again eventually but i'm really scared..

I know, I know one day it'll happen if it's meant to be.

Thank you all so much

Old 09-27-11, 10:20 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

I'm so sorry; my thoughts are with you and your family!
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
stephwit2 (09-29-11)

Old 09-21-17, 02:14 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 7000%

Welcome my brave sister at this digital platform. I can understand your painful situation in your life. I can understand your problem in easy and effective way. It is not childish act to handle this miscarriage problem without stress and depression. You should make appropriate planning to overcome this horrible problem in advance medical research based treatment available in medical history. I am one of the lucky woman who defeated by miscarriage problem at early stage in pure natural way. I want to express kind heart thanks to God to provide this unforgettable moment in my life to share my valuable experience with you that is positive way to overcome this horrible situation in your life.
It is very important to have real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotion to maintain proper balance in your marriage life to convert your imagination into reality with healthy baby gift that is dream of every woman to become perfect mother. It is good sign that you are performing powerful yoga and meditation. You can easily overcome negative thinking with positive affirmation and imagination power use. You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well that is sufficient to overcome miscarriage problem at early stage. You should maintain your body and mind hormone level in balance with balanced diet and healthy lifestyle that provide sufficient up blood supply to all body for some other working. It is time to accept God wish strong heart and make appropriate planning for next pregnancy to avoid miscarriage possibility with easy conceiving with hemoglobin level in your blood that is ideal way to achieve your target in easy way like me.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools