Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss >
New...never thought I'd be here.

New...never thought I'd be here.

Reply Post New Topic

• tammiane tammiane's Avatar 07-21-08 | 11:09 AM
  • I am so sorry for your loss. The ladies gave you some very good advice and there's not much that I can add beyond what they've already said. Yes, m/c is common, unfortunately. I hope that you are able to conceive quickly again and that the next pregnancy ends with a sweet baby in your arms. Hang in there. Hugs.
  • osrasi osrasi's Avatar 07-22-08 | 07:00 PM
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Like you we got pregnant on our first try only to suffer a devastating loss at 8 weeks. After almost 8 years we had 3 more losses but have been blessed beyond belief with two healthy beautiful children.

Everything happens for a reason although I admit I don't always understand why. I have never forgotten the losses but have moved on from the sadness and treasure what I have now.

It will get easier but it takes time emotionally and physically so give yourself that time to grieve and accept the loss.

Stay positive...it will happen for you !!
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 07-22-08 | 09:42 PM

•  

I had 2 easy and uneventful pregnancies which gave us our beautiful boys.... then when we tried to get pg again, we suffered loss after loss... but after working with an RE, checking things out, and working on timing, we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl in February-- but it was a long, long road last year......

my point-- there is light at the end of the tunnel.... keep your chin up. You'll find your way......
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 07-22-08 | 09:43 PM
  • btw- there's no better place to be then the jersey shore

that's where I am for the summer

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work