Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Oh the stresses :)

Reply Post New Topic

• eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 10-30-07 | 07:31 PM
  • i don't know if its work or what. but man am i stressed lately!

we've gone since august not having to worry about the ttc stuff and now an iui this cycle...brings back all the lovely stress about making sure everything is ok. its been so long since i've poas for opks that i FORGOT to do it today (CD10) I think im still ok though

I feel bad i've been snapping at dh. It would just be a huge relief to have this iui work!!! ok just venting, thanks!

and another huge congrats to deanna too! good luck to all you ttc after a loss ladies out there too!
  • Just30 10-30-07 | 08:40 PM
  • I feel for you! I have been stressed too! Lots of family issues...nothing too terrible...just a lot of little things. I also feel that I am snapping at DH and I feel badly. I'm hoping it's PMS and that I'll be seeing AF soon...I haven't gotten my first period yet after my miscarriage. It will be 3 weeks tomorrow so I dont expect it until at least next week.

I hope you are not too stressed while waiting to find out, but I understand if you are! I hope it's not too bad and that you find out soon...and with good news!!! Keep us all posted! When will you find out?
  • Oreo Oreo's Avatar 10-30-07 | 08:58 PM
  • Here's hoping that Deanna's luck rubs off on all of us!!

OH, the stress is right!! I'm not looking forward to it yet, but that's ok since I'm still on the no-no list from the methotrexate.
  • eds1999 eds1999's Avatar 10-30-07 | 09:13 PM
  • well i can't wait until you join me in the stressing so we can stress together. i find the exercise helps to alleviate the snappiness at dh (he appreciates it).

good luck to you too Just30.

I won't probably go in for the iui until maybe this weekend or next monday. its up in the air since my cycles seem to be longer now
  • Brendalw Brendalw's Avatar 10-30-07 | 09:32 PM
  • Good luck and hope you destress a little

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work