Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Question about HPT

Reply Post New Topic

• Just30 12-02-07 | 02:10 PM
  • hi,
    Since I was questioning where I was in my cycle, I decided to take a HPT this morning. It didn't show a 2nd line within a minute or so (like it had when I was pg) so I just threw it away and went on with my day. Well, I just checked in the trash can (just to see) and it showed a VERY faint 2nd line. I read the instructions and it said NOT to read the test after 10 minutes so I'm not thinking that I'm pregnant. Have any of you read the results that far after the test (about 3 hours) and had that be accurate?

Thanks inadvance for listening to me and my craziness!
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 12-02-07 | 02:12 PM
  • um.... yes..... but don't believe it....

check out peeonastick.com-- it's the best web site when obsessing

btdt

seriously... you're not alone-- and that web site will make you feel better!

test again in the am

• Just30 12-02-07 | 02:16 PM
  • Okay...I just looked it up and it said not to read results after the mentioned time frame. So, I'm probably not pregnant

I'm not too sad since I really didn't believe it anyway, but I am just so eager to get pregnant again and I don't know what is going on with my body!
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 12-02-07 | 02:17 PM
  • i hear ya...... i feel like it was just yesterday that I was posting the same thing

and here I am 29 weeks pg today

I feel for you

(test again tomorrow though to ease your mind-- tell yourself it's bc I said so and you are not obsessing

)
  • Twinkies_Mom Twinkies_Mom's Avatar 12-02-07 | 03:26 PM

•  
    I would test again tomorrow. when i got pg with DD the first HPT i took was the same as yours...I took another one 2 days later and got my BFP.