Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > After a Loss >
The test results are in........

The test results are in........

Reply Post New Topic

• Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 01-14-05 | 05:21 PM

•  

I am still in quite a state of shock and a lot more nervous over the news. I am pregnant once again! I am beyond thrilled that we will be making room for one more set of footprints at our home.

My fears go into the next 9 months of pregnancy. Some of you will remember that a past pregnancy ended with a rare genetic dwarfism dysplasia, and the first with a m/c. The next 9 months will be filled with many test, blood work and u/s's.

Please say a pray once in awhile this will be a successful 9 months, ending with a beautiful baby.

On another note,
    It was very difficult for me to write to each one of you regarding my positive news. It is not because I don't wish to share my happiness with any of you, but I wasn't sure how any of you would react to me (a moderator to this board) wishing to continue moderating "TTC after a Loss". My heart aches for each one of you that waits so patiently for the miracle of conception. I wish and pray constantly to God that all of us will get this special wish. I am a worry wart, and constantly want to make sure people are comfortable.

I would love to continue to be here as friends, family and support to each one of you. I would like for all of you to feel comfortable enough to let me know how you feel. You can either write on this post or email me privately. Please feel free to let me know if you would like me to stay on as your Moderator. I will not be hurt if one of you are a little uncomfortable. I would completely understand.

• erinjj erinjj's Avatar 01-14-05 | 05:21 PM

•  
    Congratulations Jacqui!
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 01-14-05 | 05:27 PM
  • Congrats jacqui!! good luck with the next 9 months.
  • MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 01-14-05 | 05:29 PM
  • Congratulations Jacqui~~
  • cat cat's Avatar 01-14-05 | 06:35 PM

•  
    Jacqui that is wonderful news - I'm so happy for you and will pray for a healthy baby for you

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work